New Feature - Saved Covers *Updated (6/19/18)

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I meant to say; I was of the understanding that it’s supposed to be 3 covers saved = 1 cover to exchange 

but mine says 5 , was meant to update about a week ago according to Brigby 
    I know, it still is 3:1 exchange, just able to save 5, as i (and many with me) hope it stays... therefor the kidding ssshhhh, so we dont alert anybody that might forgot to change it...
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Oh good , thanks for the info 🙂
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options
    It's made me less (as in not at all) likely to spend 20 CP on a 3* cover because of a cover dying on the vine.  Now I'll just bank the extra cover and buy a Legendary Token.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's been about a month since this feature debuted and I've already converted five 4* Gamora covers into a usable black, putting her at 5/2/5, with one more cover now saved in the bank. I've been astonished by how much this game doesn't want to give me her black covers, but at least now I have a path to finishing her.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I did a cover swap to finish Vision, since he was my final unchamped 3*. Of note was that swapping 5:1 to get a 13th cover on a 3* was good for 40xp. Not sure if those numbers (xp gain) have been published for saved covers across the tiers or not, just thought it was worth sharing.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got a question that's maybe been asked here before, but I don't really want to go through 20 pages of text, so here it is: If you have 5 covers saved, are you obliged to swap it? I'm at 4/5 covers saved now, with a 5th on the vine. I'd rather wait to get the last cover i need to champion and get the champ rewards.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited July 2018
    Options
    you are not obliged, but any further unusable covers you get will rot on the vine when you're 5/5. That was the situation I had with Vision in my previous post. I had 5/5 saved, with 4 more on the vine going to waste, so I just did the swap.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ok, in your case i understand your decision. I think i'm gonna save that last cover and hope for a good one. For now i'd rather let one die on the vine than trade 5 for 1. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited July 2018
    Options
    He was also my last un-champed (non-duplicate) 3*, so that was part of it too.