Heavy Metal (Season 1) May 14-16

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    Regalis wrote:
    Won another match and I'm still not able to enter any bracket. Good riddance season one.

The sad thing there won't be any compensation given for stuff like this. They'd rather people just walk away from the game.

Have you tried closing out the program completely and restarting it? This happened to me earlier and it fixed itself by restarting the app (not sure equivalent on steam, but I guess just closing it and reopening should do it).

I just tried that. I came out of a victory and got a standard recruit token, which is more than I got before, but still not in a bracket. I give up.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Great...now all of a sudden "can't connect to leaderboards" and "can't connect" when trying to see a roster...
  • Unknown
    Options
    the hamster has died.
  • daveomite
    Options
    bloodwars wrote:
    the hamster has died.

Lol...no kidding. Seems to be back now...but may be the sign of pending server outage between now in the end.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did a few matches and got the 400 progress reward, strange thing is I am unable to view any leaderboards or player/alliance reward screens. I am allegedly 85th in my shard though so I am assuming high numbers at the pointy end of the shard.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I got up to 500 and it didn't give me the progression award, and it won't let me look at the standings. And still no awards from last night.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Not gonna start until they fix this ****.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I really wanted to polish off Heavy Metal today so I could concentrate tomorrow on SHIELD Sim and whatever PvP starts in the morning. I don't get a heck of a lot of grind time on the weekends. It's much easier to play at the office. icon_lol.gif
  • daveomite
    Options
    Well it died. Did a match intending to throw up a 3hr shield to heal, etc .."unable to purchase shield at this time". Shut the game down, restarted...no events and can't log into fb
  • daveomite
    Options
    This seems somewhat fitting... considering I was planning to get a 3 hour shield. Had done this in aaron's thread where he had a similar issue in the "Comm Link Distrupted" thread...
    daveomite wrote:
    Just, sit right back,
    And you'll see a tail,
    The tail of a tiny kit.

That started from this topic post,
    I hope I wasn't hit.

That mate was a mighty gaming man,
    His team were brave and healed,
    The players team set sail that day,
    With a three hour shield.
    A three hour shield.
  • Unknown
    Options
    hmm i dont get how everyone else has problems and I'm still able to fight and stuff.

._. i feel bad....
  • daveomite
    Options
    Pamizard wrote:
    hmm i dont get how everyone else has problems and I'm still able to fight and stuff.

._. i feel bad....

I was still in the matches too... just couldn't access the leaderboard and rosters. I probably could have kept playing... meaning, having an advantage. But chose to shut it down and restart... and now can't get back in.

So... good luck. Not sure if any of the points are even counting right now or not.... and/or, you may wind up with the same lock out we all seem to have
  • daveomite
    Options
    ok... I still can't login... but I just got the message that i was defeated???

So... Pamizard isn't the only one still able to play. Uh huh. Board explosion in 3...2........
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Pamizard wrote:

._. i feel bad....

I was still in the matches too... just couldn't access the leaderboard and rosters. I probably could have kept playing... meaning, having an advantage. But chose to shut it down and restart... and now can't get back in.

So... good luck. Not sure if any of the points are even counting right now or not.... and/or, you may wind up with the same lock out we all seem to have

well now i have to charge my nexus 7 for a while sooooooooo icon_razz.gif I dont know how many points I'll get after xD but i got to test out my level 51 OBW
  • Chefjbs81
    Chefjbs81 Posts: 13
    Options
    Cmon I just started heavy metal ****. Constant issues. Why?!?!?!?!! My entire alliance experiencing same issues. Is this a world wide problem?
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's not worldwide. I was able to play, but I definitely noticed that the playerbase was a little smaller than usual. I gained over 700 points before getting a retaliation. That doesn't usually happen.
  • daveomite
    Options
    Don't be surprised if we lose it again...I mean, it goes down. Already seeing issues again popping up here.
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Started last night, got my token (2* Cap), checked and played again this morning/afternoon, as servers permitted. I was last at 700-ish. Logged in again just now and saw I was railed for -111 points, but Heavy Metal is no longer available in Events.

And if anyone can still play HM right now, tear up the opposition and don't look back. They may not give end-of-tourney placement awards, but those win and progressive awards are yours to keep.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Had been playing without issues (except no reward from oscorp event) - now all of a sudden under "Events" there is nothing but the completed Oscorp heroic event - Heavy Metal, Simulator, Season 1 are all gone - **** is going on? Is this what people have had happen to them?
  • Unknown
    Options
    i can play now, but leaderboards keeping popping out ("cannot connect").