Heavy Metal (Season 1) May 14-16

Options

Comments

• mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep, events and alliance chat are gone for me now, too.
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Lol...where did my node go?

3 nodes

2 nodes

no nodes!

deAB1KA.jpg

HHBLPO1.jpg?1
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    octopoid wrote:
    Had been playing without issues (except no reward from oscorp event) - now all of a sudden under "Events" there is nothing but the completed Oscorp heroic event - Heavy Metal, Simulator, Season 1 are all gone - **** is going on? Is this what people have had happen to them?
    That and event points not registering or just disappearing outright.

Hasn't happened to me yet but it did affect the Lightning Rounds last night.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This entire thing is completely tinykittied. Geez. All alliance members having issues, leaderboards not working, points not updating, season totals not updating.

Just shielded for 3hrs again. Leaderboard says I'm 1st with 846, but panels in game show me in 2nd. I have no idea what's accurate anymore.

Entire day like this....fun.
  • daveomite
    Options
    bloodwars wrote:
    i can play now, but leaderboards keeping popping out ("cannot connect").

Yup...was seeing that too. Keep having ppl in my own bracket in all nodes too. Very strange.
  • daveomite
    Options
    Meto5000 wrote:
    Lol...where did my node go?

3 nodes

2 nodes

no nodes!

deAB1KA.jpg

HHBLPO1.jpg?1

"We're sorry, but your nodes were nerfed in preparation for the nerf to your progress in this event. We apologize for any confusion in this matter."
  • daveomite
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    octopoid wrote:
    Had been playing without issues (except no reward from oscorp event) - now all of a sudden under "Events" there is nothing but the completed Oscorp heroic event - Heavy Metal, Simulator, Season 1 are all gone - **** is going on? Is this what people have had happen to them?
    That and event points not registering or just disappearing outright.

Hasn't happened to me yet but it did affect the Lightning Rounds last night.

yeah...I don't know what to expect next at this point. Insane issues it seems all day. They must be having some pretty big server issues or something.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm sure Demiurge will mass-gift everyone some token reward as a sincere apology on their part for technical difficulties.

Oh wait .. they're the only F2P company that doesn't do that.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    I'm sure Demiurge will mass-gift everyone some token reward as a sincere apology on their part for technical difficulties.

Oh wait .. they're the only F2P company that doesn't do that.

Honestly, I don't understand why they don't just give out some ISO or some heroic tokens. The tokens would all be bagman covers anyway.
  • Unknown
    Options
    couple of LD covers and all is forgiven!
  • Unknown
    Options
    laoahpeh wrote:
    couple of LD covers and all is forgiven!

You mean the ones we won in pve that have yet to arrive icon_e_smile.gif
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    At least the prizes are **** Rags this time! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Talahamut wrote:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRJcdIhaHTjVE-L8gsaZgzfx7DXKLLO6gSBAc-kBdQZ8hICyVB
  • daveomite
    Options
    Talahamut wrote:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRJcdIhaHTjVE-L8gsaZgzfx7DXKLLO6gSBAc-kBdQZ8hICyVB

I'm a dude, playin' a dude, disguised as another dude!
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    I guess I should say something on topic. So some folks can play and are getting points? I can play but when I win, it refreshes then kicks me back down to prematch points. I played for a couple of hours and couldn't get the 90 pts I needed for the token despite doing 45 pt matches icon_razz.gif

I guess that explains why I keep going down in rank icon_evil.gif
  • daveomite
    Options
    I guess I should say something on topic. So some folks can play and are getting points? I can play but when I win, it refreshes then kicks me back down to prematch points. I played for a couple of hours and couldn't get the 90 pts I needed for the token despite doing 45 pt matches icon_razz.gif

I guess that explains why I keep going down in rank icon_evil.gif

Something like that. It's all an illusion. If you think you're making progress, you're really not. They just want you to think that you are so you'll continue to buy the occasional shield and use some boosts.

Really though...I THINK it seems to be ok...at least stable for right now. That may change in a few minutes though...
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    LIES! Haha, I checked just cause you said it was fine. Not only had I not gotten any points for the matches I had done. Someone with a spidey hit me for 4 points. Really? ... Really?

I hit him back except no, no I didn't. No points, it was all just an illusion. Point Loki

Also, hi Amanda1983! You're in my bracket and I will apparently never catch you icon_e_smile.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I can play, and am getting points, so are other folks in my bracket.
    I'm just about to switch device though, so maybe I'll be locked out in a few as well.
  • daveomite
    Options
    LIES! Haha, I checked just cause you said it was fine. Not only had I not gotten any points for the matches I had done. Someone with a spidey hit me for 4 points. Really? ... Really?

I hit him back except no, no I didn't. No points, it was all just an illusion. Point Loki

Also, hi Amanda1983! You're in my bracket and I will apparently never catch you icon_e_smile.gif

hahaha... ahh, the joys of pvp'ing. Sorry to hear you're having such glitches. Be nice to hear from D3 on what's been going on today with everything. Hope it starts working for you soon. But, Spidey probably only got the 4 points cause he was nerfed.

Oh..and also @Amanda....I saw you in a node, but skipped ya!
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    Don't do it bowgentle! It's a trap! And not a useless one like daredevil's!

Bazinga