Heavy Metal (Season 1) May 14-16

Options

Comments

• HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Teke184 wrote:
    I'm finding this tourney a bit leisurely compared to the last few tinykitty-shows.

I'm slowly chugging away to 600 and have gotten hit so far and I didn't wake up to a -200 gang tinykitty this morning.

I guess me not giving a damn whether I finish in the top 10 helps, as I don't need any green Rags covers... just red ones.
    I think 90% of the population hasn't even started.
    I know _I_ need a break after that Heroic, even if it's just a day.
    The thought of chugging through the 10k health of maxed buffed IM40 isn't too enticing right now after slogging through level 180+ Dark Avengers for a week.
    90% might be a bit high but I think you're right.

I've only played a couple of matches just to get me in a bracket (and work out a decent team to roll with my -/3/2 IM40) but I don't think I've seen anyone with more than 5-600 points yet.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yesterday evening I got up to 106 points and couldn't find a match over about 23 points, which I thought was incredibly weird. It does tend to support the "no one's playing yet" idea though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Yesterday evening I got up to 106 points and couldn't find a match over about 23 points, which I thought was incredibly weird. It does tend to support the "no one's playing yet" idea though.

Weird, yesterday for me 1 every 3 matches was a 30+.
  • Unknown
    Options
    morgh wrote:
    It's actually pretty idiotic that your MMR can only rise now... it has to be the first game where your MMR does not drop whatever the hell happens icon_e_wink.gif

We call it one-way ticket to MMR Hell.

Paved with all the good intentions too.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Trying to play for more points and due to this game trying to work again the event and the season simulator plus the season 1 section is missing

So sad I want to play guess I can work on the prologue missions I need to work on
  • Unknown
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    morgh wrote:
    It's actually pretty idiotic that your MMR can only rise now... it has to be the first game where your MMR does not drop whatever the hell happens icon_e_wink.gif

We call it one-way ticket to MMR Hell.

Paved with all the good intentions too.

pasa_ Congrats on your pve win. I finished 15th in the bracket.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm seeing people at 600+ in my queue right now, so these players are out there.

As far as only seeing low-point matches, it may be that your queue needs to be refreshed. Skip enough matches and it is SUPPOSED to bring in a new set of opponents.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Teke184 wrote:
    I'm seeing people at 600+ in my queue right now, so these players are out there.

As far as only seeing low-point matches, it may be that your queue needs to be refreshed. Skip enough matches and it is SUPPOSED to bring in a new set of opponents.
    I wouldn't play right now while the servers are wonky. You probably won't get any points.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Teke184 wrote:

I wouldn't play right now while the servers are wonky. You probably won't get any points.

I'm not able to log in right now anyway, so it's all good.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I guess I could play another game during my break like avengers alliance but I haven't touched that game or invested Google play credit in it since I have been doing all of that on this awesome game

Or I can continue to learn how to build my 2* that still needs to be max covered and how to use them correctly in the PvP world of Puzzle Quest Marvel Style!
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Pamizard wrote:
    I guess I could play another game during my break like avengers alliance but I haven't touched that game or invested Google play credit in it since I have been doing all of that on this awesome game

Or I can continue to learn how to build my 2* that still needs to be max covered and how to use them correctly in the PvP world of Puzzle Quest Marvel Style!
    Ooooh, or you could give us an update on your roster, we haven't had that in a while icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Nothing new here, but adding my name to the list.

Not getting any points for the matches I'm winning.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Pamizard wrote:

Ooooh, or you could give us an update on your roster, we haven't had that in a while icon_e_biggrin.gif

68 mThor 3/5/5
    68 A Wolvie 5/4/4
    50 IM35 5/5/3
    50 mStorm 5/5/3
    49 HT 2/1/3
    48 OBW 2/2/5
    45 Daken 5/5
    42 Mawkeye 3/5/4
    35 cStorm 5/3/4
    23 Cap 2/5/3
    18 Hulk 1/0/1
    17 mn Mags 2/2/1
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Oh come on gamar, it's no fun without Pamizard's comments icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Pamizard wrote:

68 mThor 3/5/5
    68 A Wolvie 5/4/4
    50 IM35 5/5/3
    50 mStorm 5/5/3
    49 HT 2/1/3
    48 OBW 2/2/5
    45 Daken 5/5
    42 Mawkeye 3/5/4
    35 cStorm 5/3/4
    23 Cap 2/5/3
    18 Hulk 1/0/1
    17 mn Mags 2/2/1

Great now stalkers in game will attack me xD gawsh gamar lol

I kid I do earn my points back I just need to earn so much I so to get my Thor and Wolvie to 85 but I just want the others to catch up xD
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Oh come on gamar, it's no fun without Pamizard's comments icon_e_smile.gif

Sorry, I wanted to impress everyone with my PSYCHIC POWERZ icon_lol.gif

btw, congrats on the 10-pack Pamizard! SO HYPE
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Teke184 wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Teke184 wrote:

I'm not able to log in right now anyway, so it's all good.
    Oh come on, Teke, the first one to come up in one my my nodes is you icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Of course I'll skip, although you offer juicy 40 points icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Teke184 wrote:

It was better this morning (I climbed up to 300 in the middle of the 6 am LR). I skipped a few times, but wasn't really willing to pay ISO to skip at that point, plus other stuff called.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So is Anyone else having problems with points being rewarded for completing a fight?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Is it safe to join this event yet? I played and won my first match about five hours ago to join a bracket, and the game apparently didn't recognize that. Hearing lots of reports from alliance members and others that people aren't getting their points for wins.