Comments

• FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Brakkis said:
    finally got that 3 headed giant feathery lizard

happy days indeed :3

Of which 3 head giant feathery lizard do you refer?
    is there actually more than one? :o

the big bad one, looks all scary and tall and schtuff

I honestly forgot the name :D
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well there's Zacama, who is the 3 headed giant feathery dino lizard. However, there's also all those pesky hydra's who generally start in the 3 head range and a couple of them could be feathery-ish.
  • sjechua
    sjechua Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    M19 Booster Crafting available!  >:)
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Brakkis said:
    Well there's Zacama, who is the 3 headed giant feathery dino lizard. However, there's also all those pesky hydra's who generally start in the 3 head range and a couple of them could be feathery-ish.
    haha probably Zacama, it's the 3 headed legendary dino with the gem-conversion as it enters plus 3 activated support triggers.

why yes...I do have abilities memorized yet have no idea what the name of the card is :D
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I’m suuuuper excited that I could craft all remaining mythics in M19!!

Yes, that includes all the remaining Elder Dragons...

Now I just need Ball Lightning to complete the full set! Yay!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Froggy said:

This thread makes me depressed XP lol. But anyhow that is awesome! 
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    it's the weekend!! woooooooo

hope you have a great one!  see y'all monday ;)
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Froggy said:

You, good sir, have bona fide bragging rights! Kudos!
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I completed RIX (except for MP)!!!  It’s the first standard set I’ve been able to completely craft or pull! 

I only need 3 M19 mythics, but only want one of those and 2 DOM mythics I don’t want so I’m officially hoarding all of my resources for Ravnica :) 
  • FindingHeart8
    Options

Image result for fall funny memes
    cheaper to play mtgpq ;)

• SinisterOne
    SinisterOne Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2018
    Options
    About an hour ago I got the last few "pinkies" I needed to purchase an Elite pack and after viewing the cards available I decided to get the DOM one as both available I only had 2/11 of the Mythic+ cards and I REALLY have been wanting to get my hands on Verix Bladewing. 

So, I make the purchase and the red orb pops up and starts shaking I instantly knew I had Bladewing (it's the only red card in the current collection).

I usually don't get the card I want from packs or anything but this one time I did. Feels good. I do have some strong cards but usually Elite packs give me a weak or okay Mythic or MP. 

I have already made room for Bladewing in my Jaya Dragon Deck and built a Bolas1 deck centered around it.

My New Bolas1 Deck:

Creatures: (1)
    Verix Bladewing

Spells: (6)
    Overflowing Insight
    Metamorphic Alteration 
    Vraska's Contempt 
    Infernal Reckoning 
    Talent of the Telepath
    Demolish

Supports: (3)
    Sarkhan's Unsealing 
    Oath of Teferi 
    Memorial to War 

And although I've only gotten Bolas1 up to 27 he is a beast with this deck. Loving how Verix makes this deck a lot of fun and powerful.

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    About an hour ago I got the last few "pinkies" I needed to purchase an Elite pack and after viewing the cards available I decided to get the DOM one as both available I only had 2/11 of the Mythic+ cards and I REALLY have been wanting to get my hands on Verix Bladewing. 

So, I make the purchase and the red orb pops up and starts shaking I instantly knew I had Bladewing (it's the only red card in the current collection).

I usually don't get the card I want from packs or anything but this one time I did. Feels good. I do have some strong cards but usually Elite packs give me a weak or okay Mythic or MP. 

I have already made room for Bladewing in my Jaya Dragon Deck and built a Bolas1 deck centered around it.

My New Bolas1 Deck:

Verix Bladewing

Overflowing Insight
    Metamorphic Alteration 
    Vraska's Contempt 
    Infernal Reckoning 
    Talent of the Telepath
    Demolish

Sarkhan's Unsealing 
    Oath of Teferi 
    Memorial to War 

And although I've only gotten Bolas1 up to 27 he is a beast with this deck. Loving how Verix makes this deck a lot of fun and powerful.

Congrats! Verix and Oath of Teferi are great together. 
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

My New Bolas1 Deck:

Verix Bladewing

Overflowing Insight
    Metamorphic Alteration 
    Vraska's Contempt 
    Infernal Reckoning 
    Talent of the Telepath
    Demolish

Sarkhan's Unsealing 
    Oath of Teferi 
    Memorial to War 

Doesn't oath allow enemy creatures to recover from the 2 damage that korax deals them each turn?
  • SinisterOne
    SinisterOne Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    khurram said:

My New Bolas1 Deck:

Verix Bladewing

Overflowing Insight
    Metamorphic Alteration 
    Vraska's Contempt 
    Infernal Reckoning 
    Talent of the Telepath
    Demolish

Sarkhan's Unsealing 
    Oath of Teferi 
    Memorial to War 

Doesn't oath allow enemy creatures to recover from the 2 damage that korax deals them each turn?
    Yes it does but Unsealing deals 4 more to them when Verix returns via Oath. So, the three together will have one of two outcomes...

1. Opponent takes 12 (8 from Verix + 4 from Unsealing) and there creatures all take 4 from Unsealing. 

2. Opponent's creatures take 6 damage (4 from Unsealing and 2 From Verix's support) and opponent takes 4 from Unsealing.

Either way it can be devastating.
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    I recently got a ton of mythics/masterpieces from Ixalan.

Too bad I won't use them, because they aren't that great, and the set is shifting out in a month or so anyways...

But they were free, so I can't really rant about it..and it's cards I won't have to pull when I use orbs for legacy packs, so overall a win right? :)
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Also I love seeing necro'd threads come back from the dead (now that that is okay).

I'm like "Hey! I remember you, thread of ages past!" :D
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Also I love seeing necro'd threads come back from the dead (now that that is okay).

Just for the record though, I do want to note that rejuvenated threads must not have outdated or incorrect information, and the comment that rejuvenates it needs to be relevant and not simply a "bump" post.

Besides that though, you should be good to go!
  • FindingHeart8
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Brigby said:

Just for the record though, I do want to note that rejuvenated threads must not have outdated or incorrect information, and the comment that rejuvenates it needs to be relevant and not simply a "bump" post.

Besides that though, you should be good to go!
    gotcha, so what you're saying is my fanfiction story of Bolas has sunk to the bottom of the sea with the Academy Ruins and deceased merfolk.

...unless (theoretically speaking) someone wanted to find it and add to it, in that case it could be located at:

;)
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    khurram said:

My New Bolas1 Deck:

Verix Bladewing

Overflowing Insight
    Metamorphic Alteration 
    Vraska's Contempt 
    Infernal Reckoning 
    Talent of the Telepath
    Demolish

Sarkhan's Unsealing 
    Oath of Teferi 
    Memorial to War 

Yes it does but Unsealing deals 4 more to them when Verix returns via Oath. So, the three together will have one of two outcomes...

1. Opponent takes 12 (8 from Verix + 4 from Unsealing) and there creatures all take 4 from Unsealing. 

2. Opponent's creatures take 6 damage (4 from Unsealing and 2 From Verix's support) and opponent takes 4 from Unsealing.

Either way it can be devastating.

Ah! Good plan...

I've also been using Unsealing with Saheeli, it turns common vehicles into mini boomships... (I'm now chasing Weatherlight to use with it.)