Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Fight for Wakanda... again... already?

furbear00000furbear00000 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
Insert gif of Michael Scott screaming “NO!”

Comments

• BowgentleBowgentle Posts: 4,593 Chairperson of the Boards
    Could be worse, we could be meeting Rocket and Groot again.
  • furbear00000furbear00000 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    But look on the bright side.  Well be getting extra Ragnarok covers, as he's the required 3-star.

Wait...that's not a bright side, is it?
    I’m sure the devs would say yes. 
  • madoctormadoctor Posts: 292Age Unconfirmed Mover and Shaker
    It’s Wakanda forever!!

Not Wakanda for sometimes!!
    So Wakanda forever forever?
  • ColognoisseurColognoisseur Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    One of the reasons we have been getting less of the 7-day events is they got a lot of feedback that we didn’t like the longer events and would prefer having a 4-day and a 3-day instead. Since Heroics have been removed from rotation it only leaves a few to choose from. This is a case where Demiurge listened to what most said they wanted. 
  • Nick441234Nick441234 Posts: 1,282 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just split up the 7 day events. They can easily run as 4 and 3 day events. 
  • John Wayne74John Wayne74 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    People complained when events were multi-sub, so they split the subs to once a day and made 7 day events.  Now people have been complaining about 7 day events, so they run the few events 3 & 4 day events we have more often and people are complaining!!!  Sounds like a theme here,  it everyone blames them instead of themselves.  Amazing lol
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 7,535 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can’t even remember the last time they ran enemy of the state. That one is token city. 
    I can. It was in late December/early January, America Chavez was the newly released fourstar.
    I think the next seven day event should be The Hulk, but we don't seem to get them a lot these days...
  • brollbroll Posts: 4,333 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 14
    I wish we had more 7 day events. 
    FFW isn’t that bad. 

*Removed inappropriate content - Ducky
  • marshallmarshall Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    They're running it due to the Blu-ray release of Black Panther.

I think it is still new and interesting. If you are struggling, just drop a SCL level. While I don't miss Heroics, I do miss 7 day events and Gauntlet.
  • furbear00000furbear00000 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    edited May 14
    broll said:
    I wish we had more 7 day events. 
    FFW isn’t that bad. 
    It isn’t. I just REALLY hate the first day.