God of Lies! May 12 - May 14

Options

Comments

• Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Pretty squishy and even odds that the AI will have your loki do a black instead of BP if there's any enemy special tiles

Ah, somehow I thought that Trickery was 11 AP; even odds is far too high.
    Thanks.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mawtful wrote:
    Spoit wrote:
    Pretty squishy and even odds that the AI will have your loki do a black instead of BP if there's any enemy special tiles

Ah, somehow I thought that Trickery was 11 AP; even odds is far too high.
    Thanks.
    Oh it is? NM then. For some reason I thought it was also 12.

Still, not sure how much good GSW will do, with the AI using purple for illusions, it's never going to get enough green to use sniper rifle before she dies. OBW might be better
  • Unknown
    Options
    "Eh, I don't like facing Daken, but this guy's worth 40 points."
    *opening board is 40% green*
  • Unknown
    Options
    "Eh, I don't like facing Daken, but this guy's worth 40 points."
    *opening board is 40% green*

And it's with MStorm, and it's on the desert. I'm sure everything will be fine!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I just won two fights for 80 points and my rating didn't move (started at 223). I didn't see any retaliation fights. I restarted the game and still nothing. Anyone else seeing this?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Edouble26 wrote:
    I just won two fights for 80 points and my rating didn't move (started at 223). I didn't see any retaliation fights. I restarted the game and still nothing. Anyone else seeing this?

Is that your rating on the playerboard? Your rating on the versus screen may take a while to update.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Top of my bracket now has jayson400 of xmen at 800
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm not moving either. Just won a half dozen matches (no losses, no retaliations) and my points aren't going up. Solidly at 305.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My top 10 atm is highly workable.. Just a 5dv alliance guy on sight.. It happened some weird things tonight.. As usual i joined very early to avoid all top players.. I made a push the 1st day for 750 and let my defensive team on duty for the night.. Normally im good for a 150-200 pts beat up but when i checked this morning i got a + 30.. Got more defensive wins than defeat.. Holy s****..
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I'm at 815 for the night and I'm not shielded, feel free to hit me...I'll make the points back tomorrow night. Francky, I've skipped you a few times tonight...I may hit you at least once tomorrow, just a heads up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I just tried to get to 300 for the God of Lies Pack... I must have upset someone, because this makes several Progress Reward Packs that have gotten me a Bagman. icon_e_sad.gif I'll put more time into it later. Probably would be good to take a few hits so I'd have more people I could bigger amounts of points from before eventually Shielding.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Is anyone else having an issue where the featured "covers you can win" don't match what you actually get? There have been many, many times I can supposedly win one of four two star covers and then I win the match and get a random one star cover as a reward.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Kellis wrote:
    Is anyone else having an issue where the featured "covers you can win" don't match what you actually get? There have been many, many times I can supposedly win one of four two star covers and then I win the match and get a random one star cover as a reward.

I believe it cycles through more than 4 rewards; it should go through all the * and ** covers and ISO.
  • Unknown
    Options
    You're not picking which reward you're going for. That's just a scrolling list of the possible rewards you can win for winning the fight.
  • franckynight
    Options
    I'm at 815 for the night and I'm not shielded, feel free to hit me...I'll make the points back tomorrow night. Francky, I've skipped you a few times tonight...I may hit you at least once tomorrow, just a heads up.
    You re welcome buddy.. Now that i relaxed about 1st place in season (its too easy's to lose), i m gonna have fun for the rest of the events to come.. Trying different lineups.. Dont get into non stop retal wars, shield hopping etc.. Just shoot for 1000 without puting too much effort into it.. So dont hesitate to hit me.. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Edouble26 wrote:
    mechatoast wrote:
    I'm not moving either. Just won a half dozen matches (no losses, no retaliations) and my points aren't going up. Solidly at 305.

This usually happens when there are connection problems to the server. Those matches are probably lost in limbo...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Finally made it to 900, the third time ever. Whoo! Managed to get into a lull, during which I wasn't attacked at all until the last match that would have put me at 915, came out to find I'd been hit for 30, grabbed the first match at 15 that presented itself and got in at exactly 900. Guess this being a weekday makes things a bit easier. When I tried going to 900 at the same time of day on Saturday or Sunday, it was a blood bath and I never made it. Yay for working from home with flexible hours.
  • franckynight
    Options
    I m done with this pvp.. Finally i cant help being competitive.. Reached 1200 pts.. I call it a day.. Time to let the hordes infect me.. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    1200 is quite good indeed icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    So I'm at 25 points after placing myself in a bracket the other day and a guy attacks me for 5 points.
    Sweet, I get to retaliate for 33 points straight off the bat.
    Then he comes again for 2 points, so I take 39 off him.
    Yet again he comes for another 2 points, so I strip 43 off him.
    At this stage I've got all my points off a seed team and this guy.

It makes me sad that he must not even realise what he is doing.

Meanwhile, another guy has just attacked me for 5, leaving me another 30 point retaliation match.
    I don't get why these guys don't just skip these low value matches.
    Sure it may be an easy win but at a huge net loss, it's totally not worth the grief.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's good for me but it's utterly mind-boggling that some people do this. icon_lol.gif