God of Lies! May 12 - May 14

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Just joined a bracket because why not, entry time doesn't seem like it matters much anymore anyway. Checked the rank every time I won a match to see if I could find a lot of tough people and so far so good, just a few dudes with maxed 3*s. But it's still way too early, top dogs will probably come crawling out of the woodwork anyway.

On a good note, got a GSBW from the token. On a bad note, it's a red cover.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just got a blue IW with Loki's token...
    ... who said Loki was useless? icon_cool.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    RichHurtz wrote:
    Okay. I think I'll probably go with Thor just because he's max leveled and all that. Though I could probably get Ares' level up higher if I wanted to...

Thor with Loki? Won't they hurt each other?

They'll bicker quite a bit, I'm sure. But as long as OBW's there, they should behave... should.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yay?

Got a 3* out of the Loki pack... a black Loki. Which happens to be the cover I just maxed out thanks to the Ragnarok tourney that ended last night.

Oh, well, 500 more iso toward cover-maxing my Black Panther.
  • Unknown
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    RichHurtz wrote:
    Okay. I think I'll probably go with Thor just because he's max leveled and all that. Though I could probably get Ares' level up higher if I wanted to...

Loki and Thor are paired together on missions and tasks all the time in the Norse Sagas.
  • Unknown
    Options
    MikeHock wrote:
    pasa_ wrote:
    RichHurtz wrote:

Loki and Thor are paired together on missions and tasks all the time in the Norse Sagas.

Sure, but this is Marvel we're talking about. Loki will pretend to help and at the last moment he'll stab Thor in the gut and vanish.

(Or alternatively, he'll spend the whole fight doing nothing but brooding and staring intently on Thor, trying to come up ways to hurt him.)
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Well, I'm off to a good start in this Loki pvp...I've grinded my **** off to a total of 25 points. I currently have a 6 point lead on walkyourpath, so that should be good enough.
  • Unknown
    Options
    This PvP event is kinda rough. I guess I normally wait longer to start it or something. Never got those few matches against teams with 0 points. And already going against teams with high leveled characters. I have a feeling I'm going to have to focus a lot on Shield Training if I want to get to 5000 points in the first season.
  • Unknown
    Options
    My Daken is offically max covered thanks to the Loki coin. Wohoooo

now i might be attacked alot while i charge my Nexus Tablet D; but i want my global points so I can get 5000 points!!!!!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well, I'm off to a good start in this Loki pvp...I've grinded my **** off to a total of 25 points. I currently have a 6 point lead on walkyourpath, so that should be good enough.

Don't forget to shield.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    sup123 wrote:

Don't forget to shield.

Not just shield, I gotta shield hop for two days. I'll be back, I have to go ask the Iron Bank for a loan...
  • Unknown
    Options
    sup123 wrote:

Don't forget to shield.

Not just shield, I gotta shield hop for two days. I'll be back, I have to go ask the Iron Bank for a loan...

I tried asking Sylvio Forel to talk with them on my behalf. He told me "Not today."
  • Unknown
    Options
    Teke184 wrote:
    sup123 wrote:

Don't forget to shield.

I tried asking Sylvio Forel to talk with them on my behalf. He told me "Not today."

Valar Mpquestus. All men must shield.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Valar Mpquestus. All men must shield.

yeah u men do that. This girl will fight for her life icon_razz.gif.

Ugh did the game have to have disconnecting issues now? I was going to continue increasing my points D; how am I suppose to get my 5000 points now... while charging my tablet....
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Trying something a little different. Instead of my usual wait to enter, I joined now. First place in my bracket right now with 279, but of course, that won't be staying the same. Who know, might have all of shield and 5DV in waiting in this one, lol
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Trying something a little different. Instead of my usual wait to enter, I joined now. First place in my bracket right now with 279, but of course, that won't be staying the same. Who know, might have all of shield and 5DV in waiting in this one, lol

Hopped in and saw #1 with 466 in my bracket. Always a reassuring start.
    Though I spotted EvilSonGoku down here at 25 points right next to me, so I suspect the final top scores might be fairly high. icon_e_smile.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    1st in my bracket is already shielded at 800 something points so I suspect this one is going high too.
  • Unknown
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    1st in my bracket is already shielded at 800 something points so I suspect this one is going high too.

First in my bracket is a dude from 5DP already shielded at 1k, soh yeah, not a good sign.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just wanted to quickly sanity check a team: Loki + Black Panther + GS Black Widow.

Panther can generate both strike and protect tiles, so it's not a complete hard counter to opposing Loki. Still, in my mind it's got a lot of options available to it through board control/manipulation and AoE attacks.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mawtful wrote:
    Just wanted to quickly sanity check a team: Loki + Black Panther + GS Black Widow.

Panther can generate both strike and protect tiles, so it's not a complete hard counter to opposing Loki. Still, in my mind it's got a lot of options available to it through board control/manipulation and AoE attacks.
    Pretty squishy and even odds that the AI will have your loki do a black instead of BP if there's any enemy special tiles