1001-1750. 250 ISO, 50 HP
1751-2500. 200 ISO, 50 HP
2501-5000. 200 ISO
5001-10000. 140 ISO

Comments

• scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Glad to see Iron Man 40 prizes, as I only have four covers for him.

Does this mean an Iron Man tourney is next? Or maybe buffed in the next PVE?
  • Unknown
    Options
    on one hand im glad for im40 covers on the other its a loki tourney
  • Willis
    Willis Posts: 49
    Options
    scottee wrote:

IM40 is usable for heroic oscorp. As usual they've put up a 3* character that's being buffed in the current PvE event as a reward in the middle of it.

I'm more concerned about how many covers for the dark avengers they've been handing out event after event. Makes me wonder if we're going to have an event for them at the end of season 1.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Willis wrote:
    scottee wrote:

IM40 is usable for heroic oscorp. As usual they've put up a 3* character that's being buffed in the current PvE event as a reward in the middle of it.

I'm more concerned about how many covers for the dark avengers they've been handing out event after event. Makes me wonder if we're going to have an event for them at the end of season 1.

Seems to me they are seeing just how many terrible back to back tournaments they can throw at us with **** rewards. Good god, we did not need two tournaments this close together with useless Loki rewards.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I need 2 more Blue IM covers, so this is nice. Despite it being a Top 50 prize, I'll probably still have to push hard for the alliance and the season, unfortunately.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So the next one might be Lazy Daken one
    Still no hood or cmag tourney, not fair!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Clintman wrote:
    Willis wrote:
    scottee wrote:

Seems to me they are seeing just how many terrible back to back tournaments they can throw at us with **** rewards. Good god, we did not need two tournaments this close together with useless Loki rewards.

speak for yourself i needed that last loki purple
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    forget i said anything
  • Unknown
    Options
    I want hood covers damnit!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Clintman wrote:
    Willis wrote:
    scottee wrote:

Agreed... Where the hell are the Lazy Thor, Hood, CMags, and HT rewards. I'll even take some more Falcon covers. Geez mix it up a bit devs.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Blue IW
    Yellow X-Force
    3x Iron Man.

Much appreciated.

So far no known nicknames in my bracket.

btw. Don't You like it that in the shop the picture above God of Lies (sic!) tokens shows both Hawkeye and Bagman? Maybe combined with the name of the tourney they try to make us subconciously believe that there are no Hawkeyes and Bagmans in those tokens?
  • Unknown
    Options
    got any suggestion in what to add to the post please post em so i can do some updating
  • Unknown
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Blue IW
    Yellow X-Force
    3x Iron Man.

Much appreciated.

So far no known nicknames in my bracket.

btw. Don't You like it that in the shop the picture above God of Lies (sic!) tokens shows both Hawkeye and Bagman? Maybe combined with the name of the tourney they try to make us subconciously believe that there are no Hawkeyes and Bagmans in those tokens?

thats bullseye not hawkeye
  • Willis
    Willis Posts: 49
    Options
    TheFallen wrote:
    Clintman wrote:
    Willis wrote:
    scottee wrote:

Agreed... Where the hell are the Lazy Thor, Hood, CMags, and HT rewards. I'll even take some more Falcon covers. Geez mix it up a bit devs.

If I recall CMags was a reward in the first run of doctor's orders, but yeah just about every 3* reward in season 1 has been a buffed character for PvE or the next featured PvP character.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Maybe they are intentionally giving crummy rewards as top prizes because they know their new bracketing system needs tweaking.

That's probably giving them too much credit.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Back to back **** rewards.. Back to back tourney i got no business in being in it.. Hope season 2 is on a month hiatus.. (At least.. icon_e_wink.gif )
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Do people not realise how Loki works?

First three nodes I saw: Wolverine+Thor, Daken+OBW*, Thor+Cap

5/4 Loki says thanks I guess.

*AI got some crazy cascades and wiped out my OBW before I could anything about the strike tiles.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I just realized I never looked to see what the Rewards were for God of Lies. I'll probably have the same goal for this event I had for the Rags one.
    HairyDave wrote:

*AI got some crazy cascades and wiped out my OBW before I could anything about the strike tiles.

What would be the right way to play with Loki in my party? Although my Loki is Lv28 2/1
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:

Unless you're running OBW and an underleveled loki, the AI is not going to get 12 black before a human player can have their way with you with strike tiles
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    HairyDave wrote:

Unless you're running OBW and an underleveled loki, the AI is not going to get 12 black before a human player can have their way with you with strike tiles
    There is that (and that's what I'm running - OBW @85 + Loki @75).

Maybe I'm just paranoid about lucky AI cascades, but I can't help thinking that not providing special tiles to screw with is the best way to neutralise Loki.