Black Panther (King of Wakanda) & New Story Event *Updated (2/7/18)

Options

Comments

• RTA3000
    RTA3000 Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Fed up with this event already, wasted 15 health packs trying to clear the vision and ares nodes. These tiles are a mess!
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Bit disappointed with this event , thought it was going to be different and for a new story only 2 segments of story is a bit poor, 

though mostly game players will probably prefer that 
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Quake's passive does indeed work vs the bomb tiles.
    Plus you can use her blue to hopefully take out some tiles.
  • Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Options

The Dark Avengers have no place in any new events. 
    Exactly this. How unoriginal. Every event is the same. I've grown bored with this game.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Zalasta said:

Exactly this. How unoriginal. Every event is the same. I've grown bored with this game.
    What do you mean all the same?  Some of them have damage just for playing!  It's a feature!
  • Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    broll said:
    Zalasta said:

What do you mean all the same?  Some of them have damage just for playing!  It's a feature!
    Ugggh... I just can't do this anymore. Adding this event to my "do not play" list.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got to be honest, if this event ended up on the run once and banished to oblivion list, I wouldn't be disappointed. 
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby I saw somebody else ask this, but is in S1 PVE really need to know this before tomorrow morning since we will report it to the Line community.  

Does the Yellow Loaner node stay or go away?  This is is make or break for Top 10 in PVE (see Strange Sights Door 1 issue with what that caused).  If we could please get some type of call out for this, it would be great.  The node is a 1/1 so it seems like it would go away or is to be a red locking node.  Any help would be great.  Thanks 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @The rockett Hmm good question. I'll pass that question along to the developers, and I'll update this post, once I hear back from them.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,502 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The first sub of Meet Rocket and Groot is one of the hardest node for node in the game. The rest are cake.

I am going to play all 3 subs of this event for a full assessment.  The overall artwork gets a thumbs up, and the Kingpin node gave 3500 iso.  So maybe the next couple subs will be better.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @The rockett Hmm good question. I'll pass that question along to the developers, and I'll update this post, once I hear back from them.
    Great thank you.  I hope we get an answer today with this new release.  
  • roberts_2
    roberts_2 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Those new tiles must be coming with an special healthpack sale. First time i lose one char on 2* node in years.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I detest these hazard tiles.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So...yea. It’s just the same nodes, vs the same 5 characters we always play against, with a new background image and unavoidable AOE thrown in, because reasons? Pathetic. Your customers and players deserve better than this. 
  • SSJett
    SSJett Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Do not like the new hazard tiles. Think there is way too many of them and countdown is awfully short. 
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby I saw somebody else ask this, but is in S1 PVE really need to know this before tomorrow morning since we will report it to the Line community.  

Does the Yellow Loaner node stay or go away?  This is is make or break for Top 10 in PVE (see Strange Sights Door 1 issue with what that caused).  If we could please get some type of call out for this, it would be great.  The node is a 1/1 so it seems like it would go away or is to be a red locking node.  Any help would be great.  Thanks 
    Thanks for also asking, i wont try to take t1 from you...hahaha

now hope we get an answer in time..
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @The rockett The yellow "Join Forces" mission remains on the map until the event is over. The points regenerate similar to how other "Join Forces" missions operate.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,040 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What sucks even more about the tiles is they always detonate on the opponents side, which gives them free cascades. 
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby any word on the point value of the 5* essential node being lower than the 4 or 3?