Update to Versus Tournament Progression Rewards (11/15/17)

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• King_Koopa54326
    King_Koopa54326 Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Well, back to hating pvp. Paying hp to not have to re- earn hundreds of points every tourney. Friggin booooo
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I must have enjoyed win-based more than I thought, as I've opened up PVP a few times in this latest season and just cant bring myself to start playing points-based again
  • King_Koopa54326
    Options
    100%. Its back to a huge time sink
  • STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm looking forward to playing pvp again after a month off:)
  • pandrek
    pandrek Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Very disappointed!
    Congrats all whiners!
  • Chilli1122
    Chilli1122 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The win system was great. The points system is alright, but just stop taking points away when you lose in a versus event. Let people get the progression rewards without having to fight 24hrs a day.
    I had over 1200 points in the hulk versus and an hour later I was below 900 because of not playing. That's horrible 
  • j0nats
    j0nats Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options
    loving the switch back to point based progression.

i found grinding 40 wins per event each an IMMENSE time sink (not counting Shield Sim which sunk en more time).

lost so many 4* covers, hp and tokens I would have gotten in point based progression as i gave up on 40 wins and just focus on getting Top 10 for CP (by slumming 2 cl levels down)

so Thank you d3 for reverting. enjoying my 4* covers and CP again :-)
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, back to hating pvp. Paying hp to not have to re- earn hundreds of points every tourney. Friggin booooo
    Then don't spend the HP.  That's only giving them metrics that this is the right thing for them.  Either don't play PvP, accept a lower prize, or grind through it.

I ended up grinding through it for the Hulk cover, easily more than 40 wins, got knocked down from 1 win away from 900 about 6 times, but I did it.

Eat that devs.
  • Bertibrecht
    Bertibrecht Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thanks but no. I quitted because it was perfectly clear that the change (3 years playing, champed 5Stars) could not work for me. You made the ignorant mistake of touching a running system. Now you change back and make the same mistake again. And you even promise to make it a third time.
    There is absolut no reasen to come back to the game with this perspective
  • King_Koopa54326
    Options
    broll said:
    Then don't spend the HP.  That's only giving them metrics that this is the right thing for them.  Either don't play PvP, accept a lower prize, or grind through it.

I ended up grinding through it for the Hulk cover, easily more than 40 wins, got knocked down from 1 win away from 900 about 6 times, but I did it.

Eat that devs.
    I didn't, and i cleared 800 points but kept getting knocked down. Done with pvp for a while