S.H.I.E.L.D. Training, and 'Rogue and Friends' Vault (9/27/17)

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Why are high level Rogue levels being required for two whole sets of nodes in the new shield training? This is ridiculous. It means that only the whales can get the nightcrawler cover from the event. Boo!
    It's not like a single Nightcrawler cover matters much to the whales though... they'll get many more soon enough.
    Requiring 10 covers for Rogue to unlock all the nodes is a bit excessive though.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, I see the kvetching has already begun.  And here I thought I'd be the first to complain about the 10 cover Rogue being required for the new Nightcrawler.

My LVL 90 0/1/2 Rogue just can't wait to jump in front of an Elektra or Invisible Woman, both of whom are nearly 200 LVLs higher than she is!  And even better is that Rogue jumps in front even when Elektra is Shadow Shielded.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, I see the kvetching has already begun.  And here I thought I'd be the first to complain about the 10 cover Rogue being required for the new Nightcrawler.

My LVL 90 0/1/2 Rogue just can't wait to jump in front of an Elektra or Invisible Woman, both of whom are nearly 200 LVLs higher than she is!  And even better is that Rogue jumps in front even when Elektra is Shadow Shielded.
    If you have a few spare hours, you can add a cover to your Rogue thanks to the new season SHIELD Sim event that just opened.

Just 74 wins, won't take long a'tall.
    I'll get right on that! :)