Heroic Mode Juggernaut is up!

Options

Comments

• Misguided wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Man my bracket is rough; I'm 10th with 920 pts and 15th is right behind me. Not sure if the extra green widow cover is worth all this grinding...might just settle for 16-30th place.

Currently sitting #2 at 1076. The guy at the top has over 2000! For reference, our #10 has just over 800. Thing is, it doesn't seem like you lose anything by not doing missions immediately (unlike the red iso-8 event). I'm not so sure some folks aren't going to storm up the boards in a couple of days.

DID YOU JUST SAID 2000!!!??? MY GOD!! That a hard bracket!
    I am currently at 1st with 1100-something. the 2nd place just about 800. Maybe I got a chance to be the 1st winner, just hopping there is no scary people like that 2000... seriously, does he doesn't have a life or somethin?? icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
  • The Ladder wrote:
    ZzzWolph wrote:
    Geez, getting eaten alive in these PvE missions icon_e_sad.gif

You kidding? High level IM 40 does help, but I would have thought you've got a decent enough line up to take care of these. Using boosts, have found the later ones quite manageable, but IM is matching most colours for 400-500 damage, so that must play a part.

My IM 40 is lvl 40 or so lol.. my CStorm is around 30, and I finally maxed Thor today.

They're harder than the Unstable ISO ones?

Only because the character selection is so limited
  • Anyway for players ,it's a good way to get HP points.
    Repeat the first Three missions agiainst Juggernaut and it's a cool way to get near to 300HP. Still very useful.
    About 380 points then I aim 700 for Iron Man.
    Is there missions with high rewards points other that the ragnarok's one ?
  • wow....2000 point. i mangae to #1 with 1080 now. going to continue at night. targeting all iron man 40 reward. last mission yield 16 point repeatable. that guy must at least grinding it 80 times not including other missions.
    usually there is new mission every 1-2days at pve
  • In my bracket, I'm 7th with 1006. 2nd is 1392.
  • Misguided wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Man my bracket is rough; I'm 10th with 920 pts and 15th is right behind me. Not sure if the extra green widow cover is worth all this grinding...might just settle for 16-30th place.

Currently sitting #2 at 1076. The guy at the top has over 2000! For reference, our #10 has just over 800. Thing is, it doesn't seem like you lose anything by not doing missions immediately (unlike the red iso-8 event). I'm not so sure some folks aren't going to storm up the boards in a couple of days.

Oh hell. I'm in that bracket too.

For reference, #1 is Gurggled at 2027, #2 xnnx at 1469, #3 Mechafet 1286, and Misguided is now #4, still with 1076.

And with a measly 591 points I'm #41. The fall off is steep. If I'm to dream, I'd want the Yellow IM40 at 1250 -- it's the only color I don't have for IM40, not to mention the most useful power. Not that I'll turn my nose up at the other IM40 covers. Daken can go slog off though.
  • 1st in my bracket with 1080. 2nd has 607, 10th has 272 (been in it for 6-7 hours so its not like its brand new either...). LoL late night leagues are are fun icon_lol.gif
  • I see that in my bracket there is 1001 players. A bug?
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Oh hell. I'm in that bracket too.

For reference, #1 is Gurggled at 2027, #2 xnnx at 1469, #3 Mechafet 1286, and Misguided is now #4, still with 1076.

And with a measly 591 points I'm #41. The fall off is steep. If I'm to dream, I'd want the Yellow IM40 at 1250 -- it's the only color I don't have for IM40, not to mention the most useful power. Not that I'll turn my nose up at the other IM40 covers. Daken can go slog off though.

Yeah, I need that yellow IM40 as well. There aren't nearly enough points to get there with doing some moderately serious grinding. "Who is this clown?" Is up to 18 points for me, so I should strike while the iron is hot.
  • Yup, I'm screwed. I'm in the Gurggled bracket and he's already 2200+ and climbing.

Haven't even finished all the missions yet. How much does the highest repeatable offer? Wanna get an idea of how many games it'll take. Man, I hate grind.
  • I played it smart and got into an easier bracket. Top 2 are 900 and 700 respectively. I'm not going to push hard until the thornament wraps up.
  • Me n nemek are at the top of our bracket with around 1400. We've got a lead of 4-500 on third. I'm feelin like top 15 should be easy, top two might be doable.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    I played it smart and got into an easier bracket. Top 2 are 900 and 700 respectively. I'm not going to push hard until the thornament wraps up.
    When did you join?
  • Does bracket seeding really depend on when you started this thing? Because I'm screwed. I started playing immediately and I'm in the bracket of death.
  • it looks like it takes the first thousand and puts them in a bracket, then the next thousand, all the way down the line. so basically, if ur in the first brackets, u'd achieve the progression rewards, and if u waited til the last day to join, u'd probably miss out on everything if it was an evolving event, but have a higher chance of placing high if ur dedicated.

i joined last night after work (not cuz i was waiting on brackets, but couldn't devote time to juggers at work) , and i got into a moderate bracket, seeing none of these 3000 point people. mind you, there still might be there, everyone started around my time so a insane dedicated person might be working himself up my bracket.

edit: i should mention that i see some forum goers have the same general idea about joining late since i see some in my bracket. so i assume they probably tried to get into an easy bracket also. then they saw me. and cursed there existence haha. so its two fold, even if you sign up late, u can sign up into 24/7 players such as myself. [reason my playing time is so high is i'm on business assignment in san fran and i literally have nothing to do after work is done]
  • 2500+. My last post when he was 2200 was only an hour ago. I wonder if this dude posts on this forum? I sure hope the so-called "rubberbanding" saves me, because 300 points/hour is ridiculous.
  • Misguided wrote:
    Yeah, I need that yellow IM40 as well. There aren't nearly enough points to get there with doing some moderately serious grinding. "Who is this clown?" Is up to 18 points for me, so I should strike while the iron is hot.

Ooh... I haven't done that even once yet. It's at 97 points for me, and I'm currently at 976 points from grinding Imposter over and over again. Plus I need the Red Thor.

I feel that I'm on the edge for Imposter grinding, since I get trashed about once every 5-6 rounds. I'm waiting for heals right now in fact. L71 Thor (4/5/3, can be upgraded), L61 C Storm (2/4/4, stuck... need green covers or more HP to train her), and the throwaway Hawkeye. I need to use the HAMMER boost to do it in 3 Tempests.
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Does bracket seeding really depend on when you started this thing? Because I'm screwed. I started playing immediately and I'm in the bracket of death.

Yes. And it's when you finish your first match (win or lose). You can do anything up till then in the lobby and it won't stick you in a bracket, so you can at least see rewards, boosts, etc. You can prove this to yourself by trying to check the rankings before your first match -- there simply aren't any.

For PvP this also means that you cannot be attacked until you finish a match -- until then you don't have a ranking, so you cannot be attacked.
  • this tournament is terrible for my ocd, i'm 100% gonna try to 100% every mission even if its worth 1 point.
  • forgrim wrote:
    i joined last night after work, and i got into a moderate bracket, seeing none of these 3000 point people. mind you, there still might be there, everyone started around my time so a insane dedicated person might be working himself up my bracket.

I am in your bracket and joined about 4 hrs ago. I guess top 2 will be hard with you and two other crazies... Top 3 is 800+, 4th doesn't even have 400 icon_e_sad.gif
  • this tournament is anouther tournament that emphasizes my characters of high level thor/cstorm, and my high level spidey to heal me up in a random pve.

edit: and i'd be so much higher if i wasn't grinding 1 point juggernaut kills so i can complete it haha.