Comments

• kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kyip is 1870 in one of my nodes
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    well, I have him at 1901 now. Wouldn't it be cool if we could all take turns retreating to him and bringing him up to 2000 and beyond so that everyone benefits?
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    kidicarus wrote:
    well, I have him at 1901 now. Wouldn't it be cool if we could all take turns retreating to him and bringing him up to 2000 and beyond so that everyone benefits?

I suspect he'll get there without any coordinated help. I'm afraid when I wake up in the morning, I'll be looking at 2000+ point people all over the place.
  • kensterr
    Options
    kidicarus wrote:
    lolololol... so Kyip is now a "kingmaker"?
  • Nemek wrote:
    kidicarus wrote:

I suspect he'll get there without any coordinated help. I'm afraid when I wake up in the morning, I'll be looking at 2000+ point people all over the place.

oh why does this event end at a bad time for me? heeh This is probably the most important event for season 1 now.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    doneskis wrote:
    This is probably the most important event for season 1 now.
    Yeah, and I'm so much looking forward to the 1100 cover being moved back to 1400 or something after they fix the shield bug.
    Also looking forward trying to make up that 600 points gap to the people pushing to 1700 in the remaining events in the season.

Yes, I could push too, but I _know_ that we'll regret that push and don't want any part in it.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    doneskis wrote:
    This is probably the most important event for season 1 now.
    Yeah, and I'm so much looking forward to the 1100 cover being moved back to 1400 or something after they fix the shield bug.
    Also looking forward trying to make up that 600 points gap to the people pushing to 1700 in the remaining events in the season.

Yes, I could push too, but I _know_ that we'll regret that push and don't want any part in it.

Push now for the easy 5-600 points or forget about it if you want high finish....it'll be a nightmare to grind that extra advantage on the final couple days for season placement
  • I'll be honest I have hit kyip from 1200 range onwards but without him I would still push because I have now been diagnosed as insane by the shield lab. icon_eek.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    kidicarus wrote:
    Kyips probably going to win his bracket and at the same time, we must be helping him tank his MMR down to zero :O

ps.. ok hands up - who's giving him defensive wins?
    Nearly icon_lol.gif

LazyThor got a Call the Storm off before I put him down and damn near wiped my team out - who honestly shouldn't have had much of a chance anyway but I figured it was worth a shot when he's worth 55 points.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited April 2014
    Options
    yo hypocrites! if you're pushing to 1300+ like everyone else, at least have the decency to hit on shielded players
  • locked wrote:
    yo hypocrites! if you're pushing to 1300+ like everyone else, at least have the dignity to hit on shielded players

I think the new standard goal is 2000. Might be 2500 by the time I wake up lol
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:
    yo hypocrites! if you're pushing to 1300+ like everyone else, at least have the dignity to hit on shielded players

Ugh, that sucks. But damn straight.

I'm shielded, but just ran through the nodes to see who's there. Got kyip, ghast, and doneskis in each node now. MostWanted and at least one other are in my current node cycle. Don't worry, my intention is to leave shields up through the end, unless I gotta try to regain some ground, so I don't have you guys in nodes with plans to hit any of you. Was just curious who else was in the cycle for me.

Really hoping this doesn't get completely bonkers before the end. Trying to stay 1/2, mainly for punisher covers. I just have this feeling I'm going to awake to people at 2k+ in my bracket though.
  • locked wrote:

You're probably going to get more skips running Hood at 1400+. That 2* is a big fat target and the level 23 Falcon next to her is not helping.

I upgrade from a 3-hour to an 8-hour in 20 minutes and then I am shielded until closing time.
  • daveomite
    Options
    doneskis wrote:
    locked wrote:

I think the new standard goal is 2000. Might be 2500 by the time I wake up lol

for some people maybe, some of us like attainable prog points though. 2k will be really tough to hit if they remove the shield "glitch", but still lift back up progs again.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You shielded locked?
  • I just hope the ppl in my bracket are sane Americans from the west coast who don't want to be awake from 2am-9am just for a few extra points going towards season ranking lol.

Seriously though, who is losing to him?!?! I guess low lvl guys and really bad cascades? There is something wrong beyond "you can see shielded" though...its more like ppl can ONLY see him...which is really weird.

I fully expect to wake up in 2nd or 3rd...which is pretty weak. Only hope is maybe ppl just don't care about yellow xforce. I mean, I don't either, at this point I want first based on principle lol. As long as scores don't break..let's say 2200, I don't think finishing at *only* 18k will be that detrimental. Since I only really *want* top 25 in.season. heck, only reason I pushed beyond 1650 (first shield) is because I don't like the eco.comics of using a 24hr shield.
  • kensterr
    Options
    locked wrote:
    yo hypocrites! if you're pushing to 1300+ like everyone else, at least have the decency to hit on shielded players
    How do we know if someone is shielded or not?
  • daveomite
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    You shielded locked?

I am if you see me at all. Sounds like locked is in the middle of a climb, or trying to
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Spoit wrote:
    You shielded locked?

I am if you see me at all. Sounds like locked is in the middle of a climb, or trying to
    Ok, I'll skip him
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    You shielded locked?
    Yes.

Thanks to kyip <3