Top Gun: Apr 28 - 30 Falcon PVP

Options

Comments

• Dear Jozier, Beee, WalkYourDog,Reckless442,Geezer37_84,BradyBunch28,Davecazz, Flash12385,EvilSonGoku,Jachdo,TheLadder,Datura179,Bubbleboy1977,Clintman.Shamusyeah,Polarity,Twysta,Nemek,Polkio,and Bugpop

I am shielded at 938, my highest points ever. I would love to get too 1100. So if you could all line me up in a node and retreat to me until i reach that high it would be great and i will love you all forever. Thanks

Yours Sincerely
    TU1

I'm convinced that you don't actually exist outside of this forum. But if you prove me wrong and show up in my queue for the first time in forever I'll try to help you out.
  • Dear Jozier, Beee, WalkYourDog,Reckless442,Geezer37_84,BradyBunch28,Davecazz, Flash12385,EvilSonGoku,Jachdo,TheLadder,Datura179,Bubbleboy1977,Clintman.Shamusyeah,Polarity,Twysta,Nemek,Polkio,and Bugpop

I am shielded at 938, my highest points ever. I would love to get too 1100. So if you could all line me up in a node and retreat to me until i reach that high it would be great and i will love you all forever. Thanks

Yours Sincerely
    TU1

I'm convinced that you don't actually exist outside of this forum. But if you prove me wrong and show up in my queue for the first time in forever I'll try to help you out.

He's tanked himself into a crater so deep i'm convinced that only seed teams see him icon_e_wink.gif

Yours Sincerely
    TU1

Maybe he doesn't realize he needs to give us his in-game name...
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2014
    Options
    My 3hr shield is about to come down, going to try once more to reach 1300, about two matches if I don't get hit. If anyone reading this could avoid hitting me for a few, I'll be re shielded after crossing 1300, if I'm lucky. Then I can be everyone's piñata for a while

And for those that don't know...my forum and in game name is the same...daveomite
  • must.... get....1100....points...before event...ends...tomorrow

im under 500 ;-; ugh pressure.... and this new pve event started and my falcon can be buffed. Sheesh why must this game give me pressure xD
  • daveomite
    Options
    Pamizard wrote:
    must.... get....1100....points...before event...ends...tomorrow

im under 500 ;-; ugh pressure.... and this new pve event started and my falcon can be buffed. Sheesh why must this game give me pressure xD

if I see you, I'll bypass you, maybe even do a retreat for you
  • daveomite
    edited April 2014
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    My 3hr shield is about to come down, going to try once more to reach 1300, about two matches if I don't get hit. If anyone reading this could avoid hitting me for a few, I'll be re shielded after crossing 1300, if I'm lucky. Then I can be everyone's piñata for a while

And for those that don't know...my forum and in game name is the same...daveomite

I finally made it. Whew. Many thanks to anyone who avoided me for a few...I'm now over 1300 and re shielded ... feel free to hit, etc if you see him in a node.

thanks again to kyip. Hit you again twice, and retaliated once for good measure.
  • daveomite wrote:
    Pamizard wrote:

thanks. My problem is that im out of health packs, saving up hp for more roster space instead of buying health packs. And since im on a tablet, eventually i have to charge it up soon.
  • I just shielded in the 1600s..... ...... Progress reward nerf.in 3....2....1...

Also, I LOVE YOU KYIP (or something like that). I hit it...couldn't quit it lol
  • daveomite
    Options
    Pamizard wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    Pamizard wrote:

thanks. My problem is that im out of health packs, saving up hp for more roster space instead of buying health packs. And since im on a tablet, eventually i have to charge it up soon.

Welcome. I know what you mean. On my note 3 here, have to keep the charger handy usually.

that and the game freezing/crashing twice today so far, in the middle of matches no less. Always my favorite way to have to heal characters.
  • This event is completely screwed up yo. icon_e_confused.gif
  • daveomite
    Options
    datKrow wrote:
    This event is completely screwed up yo. icon_e_confused.gif

Yo...why is that? Lol
  • daveomite wrote:
    datKrow wrote:

Yo...why is that? Lol

Point inflation's gonna cause some big issues in upcoming events if it's not fixed, haha.
  • lol take advantage while you can
  • datKrow wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    datKrow wrote:

Yo...why is that? Lol

Point inflation's gonna cause some big issues in upcoming events if it's not fixed, haha.

I'd just like to add...that last time they had it so you could see shielded opponents, the top rewards were at 2400...and ppl were still earning them with relative ease. So...lol. it will really depend on if they up the 4**** reward again. If they don't, ppl will have gaf less incentive to push. As history shows, with see shielded foes, scores are only as impossible to reach as whomever has the highest shield at that moment...
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    datKrow wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    datKrow wrote:

Yo...why is that? Lol

I'd just like to add...that last time they had it so you could see shielded opponents, the top rewards were at 2400...and ppl were still earning them with relative ease. So...lol. it will really depend on if they up the 4**** reward again. If they don't, ppl will have gaf less incentive to push. As history shows, with see shielded foes, scores are only as impossible to reach as whomever has the highest shield at that moment...

What I find really interesting about this whole thing is that it shows it only takes exactly one shielded person to cause massive points inflation.

I'm so curious to know at what point this bubble will pop (when kyip's shield goes down...)
  • daveomite
    Options

What I find really interesting about this whole thing is that it shows it only takes exactly one shielded person to cause massive points inflation.

I'm so curious to know at what point this bubble will pop (when kyip's shield goes down...)

I agree...This bug will certainly mean people reach higher and high probably. Unless they up the progressions, there's no where to go really.

I just needed that wanted that iw cover at 1300, got it, and stopped there. Moved focus over to the sim. But I'm sure some people are going to exploit it massively, if/when that happens, it will get rather insane placement wise.
  • Nemek wrote:
    datKrow wrote:

Pushing up that high, and nobody was close at first...I assume he dropped a 24hr shield to take him through the event. I kinda wonder if Anybody.will.do.the same @1700+. I only.dropped a 3hr, so I will be pushing up with 1-2 matches between my next 2-3 shields and should get to 1700. Of course, while either its kind or his team is weak, its not in anybody else's best interest to throw in an easy fight otherwise ppl will pass them. Fine for trying to leapfrog to the required points for everyone to get 4****, not so helpful when.you are already past that point and trying to hold onto first/high score for season.
  • hamsingame
    hamsingame Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    Adding my thanks for good guy Kyip!

Is your MMR static while shielded? If it goes up for wins, and not down, he's in for a rough game from the start next pvp event!
  • well got to rest again, no health packs to heal and need to charge my tablet again!

i've had so many close fights with my Storm, Astonishing Wolverine and Falcon Combo. BUt i keep skipping teams with other storms or juggernauts because if i keep doing oasis, i fear the AI will keep matching reds and greens as well. I farm 20 isos from killing level one 1 snipers just so i can skip those teams (I rather not retreat and lose points) until i have teams i feel comfortable with.