Top Gun: Apr 28 - 30 Falcon PVP

Options

Comments

• Psykopathic, are You planning to push for 1300? Shiny Blue IW is awaiting You there. With her invisible clothes on icon_e_wink.gif
  • Just thought about this...are covers that you earn during an event applied to your characters?

I just added the yellow to falcon so he's now 1-2-1...will players see that build or the 0-2-1 build I finished a match with?

Any retal is against whatever your team was at the time you won.

For non-retaliation, the game queues up multiple opponents beyond the 3 you see, so which team the opponent sees depends on when the game queues you up. Your team to a new opponent is always the last one you won with, but an opponent could have your old team queued up from a very long time ago.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    Lycra wrote:
    Did something happen to 5DV? They don't show up on the top 10 leaderboard.[/]

Hmm, obsessed much? If you're that interested in our on-goings, pm Klingsor, Psykopathic or myself to apply. We'll give it a fair review. icon_e_wink.gif

You really are a ****. I was curious because your alliance is normally top 2. You're not in the top 10 right now. But because you're a sad sack that gets defensive all the time, you can't even take a genuine question without getting huffy.

Enjoy never being anywhere close to the best alliance. Also as for "mediocre", feel free to post your score for this tourney.

It's called "banter", dude. Try to figure it out? And when you finally get it, maybe you'll make some friends in real life.
    Good luck with that! icon_razz.gif

Ps: just maybe.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    My thanks to kyip, I was able to climb from my shield 870. Made it all the way to 1295 at one point, but kept getting hit and knocked below 1100 again. Finally worked my way back up to 1290 or so, then got clocked from good olé emeryt here, lol. So shielded back up again after that at 1250. May try for 1300 again a bit later.

But again...much thanks to kyip.
    Sorry, You were such a juicy target, I think I hit You twice.

I got above 1100 and got my cover, then got hit for 30pts by Sauce. Shielded now.

Ah sorry about that! I was trying to find Kyip but couldn't at that time I guess.. That being said, He's the one that helped me get from 1000 to 1318 (for the first time!) normally just stop at 1100. I have a 24 hour shield up so if you have a retal go for it whenever. Debated hitting him for more and more for the season but I didn't wanna chance it because I was out of health packs and my mags was down to 60 hp going into my 1300 point match lol
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Everyone should thank kyip by retreating to him and see how high we can push his score.
  • Easiest 1150 points ever. Thank you, Mysterious PvP Queue Letter K Glitch, thank you!

Also, I will eat crow and stand up for Jozier for a second here, folks. He's been quite civil in this thread. Let's stand down, not escalate. (EDIT: Next time you are a ****, I will totally call you on it, though.)

We were awfully curious as to why 5DV is not (yet) visible ourselves.
  • scottee wrote:
    Everyone should thank kyip by retreating to him and see how high we can push his score.

Yeah... and screw over 4999 other people in his season bracket. Great idea. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • wathombe wrote:
    Easiest 1150 points ever. Thank you, Mysterious PvP Queue Letter K Glitch, thank you!

Also, I will eat crow and stand up for Jozier for a second here, folks. He's been quite civil in this thread. Let's stand down, not escalate. (EDIT: Next time you are a ****, I will totally call you on it, though.)

They showed up a couple of mins ago.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    scottee wrote:

During my climb where I hit him several times... I usually tried to retreat at least once every 4 hits to give him back some hopefully.
  • daveomite
    Options
    The Ladder wrote:
    scottee wrote:

Yeah... and screw over 4999 other people in his season bracket. Great idea. icon_rolleyes.gif

well... i wasn't meaning anything back from my retreats... maybe I did that twice I think. but hit him more times than that easily. Thanks again kyip
  • Going to make a run in 2 hours for that 1100 after I eat dinner. I foresee many bad boards and retaliations once I break 1k following by shielding at under 1k and throwing the phone.

Just preparing myself mentally.
  • daveomite wrote:
    scottee wrote:

During my climb where I hit him several times... I usually tried to retreat at least once every 4 hits to give him back some hopefully.

honestly if we all kept retreating to him and giving him more and more points, as long as he keeps showing up for us all we could all theoretically hit 1600-2000 lol. I'm sure the next tourney the progression rewards would be bumped up though...
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    sms4002 wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    scottee wrote:

honestly if we all kept retreating to him and giving him more and more points, as long as he keeps showing up for us all we could all theoretically hit 1600-2000 lol. I'm sure the next tourney the progression rewards would be bumped up though...

They would do it too! icon_cry.gif
  • daveomite
    Options
    sms4002 wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    scottee wrote:

but how on earth could we prevent other people from hitting all of these juicy little targets all over the place in the process, lol. Probably be like a roller coaster... get up, go down, get back up, back down, up, up, smacked into the pavement and lost a tooth, throw your phone, check to see if it works, start another match, win a few, get back up, your happy, get beat down again, you think "how embarrassing", you match again, win a few, feeling vindicated, then into the pavement your face goes again.... and so forth.
  • What team he's running?
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wathombe wrote:

This is how their whole conversation panned out in my eyes:

Jozier: Yeeha, 5DV's dead!
    DjangoUnbuffed: Won this ****?
    Jozier: Didn't everybody?
    scAvengers: Hell no, man. We got our butts kicked.
    DjangoUnbuffed: Thirty seconds. We went like this, they went like that. I said to scAvengers, "Where'd they go?" scAvengers say, "Where'd who go?"
    scAvengers: Yeah, and they're laughing at us, right on the radio, they're laughing at us.
    FittedKitchens: That was me laughing, ****.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    What team he's running?

85 obw 100 something lazy thor and low falcon
  • daveomite
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    What team he's running?

who?

EDIT... right, sms had it about right. 85 obw/100 lThor and Falcon
  • Geez guys, you could have at least bought me dinner.

v7BVDdv.jpg
  • entropic01 wrote:
    Geez guys, you could have at least bought me dinner.

*urp* oh..thats who that was for icon_e_surprised.gificon_e_confused.gif