Top Gun: Apr 28 - 30 Falcon PVP

Options

Comments

• thanks, i read back, and that's definitely odd. i owe him at least 60-90 points.
  • I did all the retals and now all I get is 7-9pts worth fights... icon_rolleyes.gif at 915pts.
  • jozier wrote:
    Did something happen to 5DV? They don't show up on the top 10 leaderboard.

Hmm, obsessed much? If you're that interested in our on-goings, pm Klingsor, Psykopathic or myself to apply. We'll give it a fair review. icon_e_wink.gif
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I wonder how long Kyip's shield is for. He could get a lot of points toward the season. Anyone have him in their bracket?
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My thanks to kyip, I was able to climb from my shield 870. Made it all the way to 1295 at one point, but kept getting hit and knocked below 1100 again. Finally worked my way back up to 1290 or so, then got clocked from good olé emeryt here, lol. So shielded back up again after that at 1250. May try for 1300 again a bit later.

But again...much thanks to kyip.
  • daveomite
    Options
    Forgot to mention...shielded for 3hrs at least...feel free to hit me if needing points. My name on here is my name in game.
  • daveomite wrote:
    My thanks to kyip, I was able to climb from my shield 870. Made it all the way to 1295 at one point, but kept getting hit and knocked below 1100 again. Finally worked my way back up to 1290 or so, then got clocked from good olé emeryt here, lol. So shielded back up again after that at 1250. May try for 1300 again a bit later.

Sorry, You were such a juicy target, I think I hit You twice.

I got above 1100 and got my cover, then got hit for 30pts by Sauce. Shielded now.
  • daveomite
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Conclusion: If Your nickname begins with "K", do the community a favour and grind as high as possible, then shield. Thank You.

Btw. I'm starting my push now. Lost almost 300pts during 12hrs - nice! Any retreats to me will be much appreciated.

if you still see me in any node bud - hit away. Shielded up for at least 3 hrs.
  • daveomite
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

Sorry, You were such a juicy target, I think I hit You twice.

I got above 1100 and got my cover, then got hit for 30pts by Sauce. Shielded now.

lol... no worries. you weren't the only one. Got smacked no less than 8 times during one match I was in, knocked me all the way back to about 1100... then climbed back up to around that 1290 mark, then saw you hit which took 40 points - so then just stuck at 1250. I'm happy with that... but then, lots of crazy grindie people in my bracket it seems, so may have to try again later
  • Lycra wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    Did something happen to 5DV? They don't show up on the top 10 leaderboard.

Hmm, obsessed much? If you're that interested in our on-goings, pm Klingsor, Psykopathic or myself to apply. We'll give it a fair review. icon_e_wink.gif

You really are a dramatic druid. I was curious because your alliance is normally top 2. You're not in the top 10 right now. But because you're a sad sack that gets defensive all the time, you can't even take a genuine question without getting huffy.

Enjoy never being anywhere close to the best alliance. Also as for "mediocre", feel free to post your score for this tourney.

0fed89a3-60c9-4a0b-9a39-1ed0866d0b34_zpsfd6d6eb5.png?t=1398049355

edited by:
    Your friendly neighborhood fight4thedream.
    reason: vulgarity
  • bloodwars wrote:
    thanks, i read back, and that's definitely odd. i owe him at least 60-90 points.

I owe him about 350 points! icon_eek.gif
  • The Ladder wrote:
    bloodwars wrote:
    thanks, i read back, and that's definitely odd. i owe him at least 60-90 points.

I owe him about 350 points! icon_eek.gif

Kyip should really start up his own credit union, that man would be rich! Rich i tell you!
  • I think I hit kyip for a total of 500 points or so when you account for getting attacked by other people and having to beat on him to climb back up.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Just crossed 1100 for the first time and got my first yellow Falcon cover in the process. I thought I would get attacked once or twice at the 1000 and 1100 thresholds, but that didn't happen which helped immensely.

I am most likely shielded for the rest of the event now...feel free to hit me!
  • daveomite
    Options
    Just crossed 1100 for the first time and got my first yellow Falcon cover in the process. I thought I would get attacked once or twice at the 1000 and 1100 thresholds, but that didn't happen which helped immensely.

I am most likely shielded for the rest of the event now...feel free to hit me!

I was thinking the same thing too... but I didn't start getting smacked around until after I crossed 1150-1200 range. I thought the threshold was closer to 1100, but i think it's actually closer to 1200. There was nothing at 1100... I could casually do whatever - at 1200, anytime out of a match I was lucky if I hadn't been hit 4-5 times or more
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I want to make a push for 1100 because I want the falcon cover, but I also really need all 3 covers for punisher. But I've been sitting top 10 in the mid 700's for about 12 hours, and i haven't been attacked once. I don't want to jinx this weird no-attack streak I've got going on...

EDIT: as of posting this someone attacked me but lost.... so I got an extra 30 points. Coincidence? .............yes.......
  • I too crossed into the 1100 point promised land. I would invite everyone to feel comfortable hitting me, but don't know if its really needed as I have been knocked down 250 points already. Still I won't be pushing for season ranking till tomorrow so go ahead.

Sorry for anyone whose face I stepped on in the mad scramble up.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Just thought about this...are covers that you earn during an event applied to your characters?

I just added the yellow to falcon so he's now 1-2-1...will players see that build or the 0-2-1 build I finished a match with?
  • Just thought about this...are covers that you earn during an event applied to your characters?

I just added the yellow to falcon so he's now 1-2-1...will players see that build or the 0-2-1 build I finished a match with?
    From what I read, it's the last team You fought with. So if later You added covers and/or levels, Your defensive team won't be affected by it.

Though some confirmation from other people would be nice icon_e_smile.gif
  • daveomite
    Options
    qscxzawed wrote:
    I want to make a push for 1100 because I want the falcon cover, but I also really need all 3 covers for punisher. But I've been sitting top 10 in the mid 700's for about 12 hours, and i haven't been attacked once. I don't want to jinx this weird no-attack streak I've got going on

you should be ok for the most part there... beyond 800 and around 1200 - expect to get jumped on by a team of ninjas who will come at you like spider monkeys.

I may try a run again later, not sure on that... but if I do, I will be bringing my uber special attack force. I equipped an army of penguins with toothpick firing crossbows. Seriously. They take care of those who upset me. Oh yes... don't tempt.