**** Nick Fury (Director of S.H.I.E.L.D) ****

Options

Comments

• hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    locked wrote:
    In case someone doesn't want to part with their level 5 Avengers Assemble TU, I recorded how it looks (sheesh! It's speedy).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x54DV7CxwxU
    Nice one! Yeah it does go fast.
  • I thought he would have been added to packs or got a release already. I mean we're fighting him in pve now, so I'd think that would mean he would have official release.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I thought he would have been added to packs or got a release already. I mean we're fighting him in pve now, so I'd think that would mean he would have official release.

Furys been out for 20 days. Characters take 1 month+ post release before theyre added to packs. I dont know what else there is to say.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I thought he would have been added to packs or got a release already. I mean we're fighting him in pve now, so I'd think that would mean he would have official release.

Furys been out for 20 days. Characters take 1 month+ post release before theyre added to packs. I dont know what else there is to say.
    Other than he hasn't been officially released yet.
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I believe he's referring to the statement that IceIX made a couple seasons back saying that Fury was going to have an official "PVE release" after he was giving out through the seasons.
  • Yes that's what I'm referring to. If he was not officially released, then he should not be put in pve fights yet.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If the idea of being "released" means the Character Cover are available in Standard Tokens, then shouldn't all new characters be out of circulation until the whatever month mark that they are usually placed in those brackets? (Example: Captain Marvel and Deadpool are currently unavailable outside of applicable Event Tokens - should they be unplayable?)
  • hamsingame
    hamsingame Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    So when multiple trap tiles get matched simultaneously by the enemy, ALL the other trap tiles blow up for EACH of the trap tiles matched in that one match. A team just did a casual match 3 team up tile and all 3 of the opponents just fell over :{
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    hamsingame wrote:
    So when multiple trap tiles get matched simultaneously by the enemy, ALL the other trap tiles blow up for EACH of the trap tiles matched in that one match. A team just did a casual match 3 team up tile and all 3 of the opponents just fell over :{
    All of Fury's trap explode when matched by opposing team.
  • hamsingame
    hamsingame Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    hamsingame wrote:
    All of Fury's trap explode when matched by opposing team.

Yes, what I'm saying is that they blow up multiple times if multiple trap tiles are matched at once.

So, for example in that game the following happened:

1) Enemy matched 3 team up tiles, all of which happened to be traps
    2) Current enemy took a tiny bit of match damage
    3) There was a small trap tile animation from the top most of the matched TU tiles and all the trap tiles triggered killing current enemy
    4) There was a small trap tile animation from the middle most of the matched TU tiles' locations (at this point they had gone from the board) and the second enemy in line fell over dead
    5) There was a small trap tile animation from the bottom most of the matched TU tiles and the third enemy in line fell over dead.

Demolition is only meant to be able to kill 1 person, I'm pretty sure other behaviour is a bug.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    O.o yeah, you find a bug. Much like BPs 12 TU AP bug. That's pretty serious a bug but that mechanic is really only exclusive to him. Report it.
  • I remember a patch message saying they fixed a bug where if you matched 2 of the traps at the same time but I guess they didn't fix the bug where you matched 3 of the traps at the same time!
  • Phantron wrote:
    I remember a patch message saying they fixed a bug where if you matched 2 of the traps at the same time but I guess they didn't fix the bug where you matched 3 of the traps at the same time!
    Well ****, what happens if you match 4 at the same time? or 5? or...****...typing with one hand....ran out of fingers to count on....or...more than 5? icon_redface.gif
    Wait a second! Is that what happened at the end of the Deadpool event?!? icon_eek.gif
  • arktos1971 wrote:
    The stats of Fury have been updated here, I'll copy and paste similar figures but you can see already :

http://marvelpuzzlequest.wikia.com/wiki ... _131_-_270

About his yellow abilities... You get one of the 1* character ability (Tested with Iron Man and Hawkeye so far).

Fury is definitely not a game breaker. For the price, he's not worth the investment, sorry to say.

It's already good that they shifted 40 levels, or he would have been useless (that's what I was saying even before the level shift).
    You couldnt be more wrong.. He is tanking colors usually worthless with strong abilities..pairing him with hood and sentry he simply put you over the top... He is not a one man army like patch or mag are but he is definitely top tier..

Still think Fury is Top Tier ? I'm not seeing him much lately...
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    arktos1971 wrote:
    The stats of Fury have been updated here, I'll copy and paste similar figures but you can see already :

http://marvelpuzzlequest.wikia.com/wiki ... _131_-_270

About his yellow abilities... You get one of the 1* character ability (Tested with Iron Man and Hawkeye so far).

Fury is definitely not a game breaker. For the price, he's not worth the investment, sorry to say.

It's already good that they shifted 40 levels, or he would have been useless (that's what I was saying even before the level shift).
    You couldnt be more wrong.. He is tanking colors usually worthless with strong abilities..pairing him with hood and sentry he simply put you over the top... He is not a one man army like patch or mag are but he is definitely top tier..

Still think Fury is Top Tier ? I'm not seeing him much lately...

I imagine with team ups he's a big target now
  • jonatslee
    jonatslee Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Been discussing this recently with my alliance mates.
    With the introduction of TUs, Fury becomes a target rather than an attack deterrent.
    You'd normally wouldn't want anything to do with him, especially if he is high level already.
    However, for the chance to get his TU, you'd probably use a boost or two just to hit him fast enough.
    Still, Fury is very effective as an offensive team mate, and I think people downplay his value too much.
  • In the last 2-3 pvp i haven't faced one fury. I would love to face one to see how he performs on defense. I figured he wasn't that good since i never see him, but maybe im not looking hard enough
  • The only teams you ever really see at the top end of PvP are Sentry with Hood/LDaken and Patchneto, because the only teams you see are people who are breaking shields to hop. You might see a Fury on someone's team while they're climbing but I haven't yet. Then again I have a tendency to tank for a while at the start of events because I'm too lazy to fight high level teams the whole time.
  • In the last 2-3 pvp i haven't faced one fury. I would love to face one to see how he performs on defense. I figured he wasn't that good since i never see him, but maybe im not looking hard enough

You are not seeing Fury not because he is not that good but because he is not readily available. There are not that many people with a max out Fury. Those that does are obviously p2w player who would be using sentry combo of some sort.
  • Justdangit wrote:
    In the last 2-3 pvp i haven't faced one fury. I would love to face one to see how he performs on defense. I figured he wasn't that good since i never see him, but maybe im not looking hard enough

You are not seeing Fury not because he is not that good but because he is not readily available. There are not that many people with a max out Fury. Those that does are obviously p2w player who would be using sentry combo of some sort.

Very true. I seen nothing but sentry/hulk, sentry/daken or sentry/hood. I see nothing but maxed sentry. Maybe season 5 i wil see a fury and his blue can kick my **** lol