Army of One - Punisher - Apr 21 - Apr 23

Options

Comments

• mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My internet connection is fine, now let me back into my event.

At least I wasn't in the middle of a match, but still!
  • Finally got back on, unshielded to try to retake top10 in punisher, lost connection after unshielding

tinykitty on a waffle
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Stupid, stupid game. I was making a push for the top in my bracket and after I broke shield and won 2 matches I get the connection error. I hope the result from the last match made it through. If not, then @#$% MPQ.

eDIT: Finally made in, but there are no event icons. Only the Season 1 Shield. Who cares about that?
  • djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    Options
    Annnnd that's how I go from #2 with five minutes left to top 25 (hopefully)
  • No events for me too, lost connection when pushing. What a joke.
  • gamar wrote:
    Finally got back on, unshielded to try to retake top10 in punisher, lost connection after unshielding

tinykitty on a waffle

This is me exactly.
  • mags1587
    Options
    I had just taken first place in my bracket. If I lost first because I couldn't play in the last 10 minutes I'm going to be pissed. So tinykitty stupid.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mags1587 wrote:
    I had just taken first place in my bracket. If I lost first because I couldn't play in the last 10 minutes I'm going to be pissed. So tinykitty stupid.
    Since nobody was able to play you should be safe? I think?
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Sweenz wrote:
    gamar wrote:
    Finally got back on, unshielded to try to retake top10 in punisher, lost connection after unshielding

tinykitty on a waffle

This is me exactly.
    Me also (minus the shielding) - just got to 11th icon_evil.gif
  • rkoate2 wrote:
    I'm in shock that this would happen in the closing moments of the tourny. What gives?

"Moment" as in a full hour...
  • mags1587
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    mags1587 wrote:
    Since nobody was able to play you should be safe? I think?

Yeah, probably, but I won't know until the rewards came through. I know I'm in a better place than a lot of people who were mid-fight or just about to do a fight to get their desired placement. It's just ridiculous. They should not have pushed out an update in the last hour for 2 events.
  • pasa_ wrote:

"Moment" as in a full hour...

or for some of us, the last 10 minutes, NOT an hour.
  • Nighthawk81
    Nighthawk81 Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I wonder how long it will take to give us our rewards. I think we should get some extra for the problems.
  • Jdberia wrote:
    I wonder how long it will take to give us our rewards. I think we should get some extra for the problems.

I agree, but you know it won't happen
  • Glad I only ended up pushing for top 50, was aggravating enough as is.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    That's Psygate all over again! (Similar situation back when she was a reward in a tourney and there were LRs at the same time. The last half an hour or more of the event were jarated.)
    Sorry to hear about your poor experience. Kittens happen... Rarely but still.
  • And still no sign of rewards 30 mins after official end (40 mins after tinykitty end)
  • WolfmanX25 wrote:
    GSBW rewards... I'm ok with that.
    Bold prediction: next event will be a rerun of Hollowpoint Kiss
    Called it!
  • Right, well this is very poor. Looking to finish my match and then maybe shield and boom, no connection. I think some compensation would be in order here.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Hate to disappoint you, but no compensation whatsoever was offered last time this happened.