Army of One - Punisher - Apr 21 - Apr 23

Options
15678911»

Comments

• What the ****? Couldn't you wait to patch the game till the PvP finished? I was so close to top 10. Then, I got disconnected. Comm Link Disrupted. Check your internet connection. It is fine. Close game. Restart. What the ****? There are no events except for a greyed out Shield Season 1 and I can't see my alliance. Checked forum. Forum is down. God damn it! Don't do these updates when there are 30 minutes left to finish an event. I got top 25. I was 13th in my bracket.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Maybe this is indeed friendly banter between SHIELD and 5DV and I am just too lowly to see it *eyeroll*
  • I don't even care that they patched during tourney, y'all bumped me from #1 to out of top ten and no green Grey Widow cover for me, HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL?!

QQ
  • locked wrote:
    Maybe this is indeed friendly banter between SHIELD and 5DV and I am just too lowly to see it *eyeroll*

They need to just get a room already.
  • Lol. Message received. I'll spare the forums any further chatter.

Proceed with the status quo of: nerf "X" character, yay I placed top25!, scaling boo!, too many 3 stars, look what i got from my token, where are my rewards, and whatever ever other drivel is considered suitable forum material.

This is certainly no place for snarky backhanded compliments between two competitive alliances in the wake of a highly contested event.

Can somone point me to the Django chat room...
  • Lol. Message received. I'll spare the forums any further chatter.

Proceed with the status quo of: nerf "X" character, yay I placed top25!, scaling boo!, too many 3 stars, look what i got from my token, where are my rewards, and whatever ever other drivel is considered suitable forum material.

This is certainly no place for snarky backhanded compliments between two competitive alliances in the wake of a highly contested event.

Can somone point me to the Django chat room...

Careful, they fling poop like monkeys in there.
  • Would just like to add my congratulations to 5DV on the overall win this time out. You can only beat what is put in front of you, and you guys did just that. Well played guys.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Would just like to add my congratulations to 5DV on the overall win this time out. You can only beat what is put in front of you, and you guys did just that. Well played guys.

Thanks S.H.I.E.L.D guys! We certainly enjoyed the win icon_e_smile.gif [Thanks theunwiseone and locked too!]

But it's difficult to keep up the motivation with you guys being such gracious winners. Jozier get in here, I need you! icon_mrgreen.gif

PS: what's inside that large chest at the corner of the throne room labelled "Nemek's - Do Not Touch!" ? Can we peek?
  • Lycra wrote:
    PS: what's inside that large chest at the corner of the throne room labelled "Nemek's - Do Not Touch!" ? Can we peek?

Did you not learn anything from the Hunt? I'm not saying we have a mini Devil Dino in there but come on... don't be a dunce like Bullseye.