Army of One - Punisher - Apr 21 - Apr 23

Options

Comments

• locked wrote:
    Hate to disappoint you, but no compensation whatsoever was offered last time this happened.
    I seen you in my queue over and over last night and at one stage you were worth 40 points but i decided not to attack you as i'm a nice guy. That and the fact the last time i did, you retaliated and i didnt wanna get into a war with you icon_e_smile.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    ^ Thanks. Actually I'd get a bit angry indeed. But I wouldn't retaliate because the retal would be worth nothing.
    If you were so nice as not to attack me with 3x 141s, I would be nice enough to retal-drag you to my level lol. Alliance brofist.
  • djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    Options
    Anyone received rewards for this or for the PvE sub that ended at the same time yet?
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    djpt05 wrote:
    Anyone received rewards for this or for the PvE sub that ended at the same time yet?
    We will get them in the next Reward Refresh in 8 to 12 hours.
  • Final scores from Punisher Tournament:

1526922_727871753902011_7189817604456758733_n.jpg
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    Final scores from Punisher Tournament:

1526922_727871753902011_7189817604456758733_n.jpg

Yeah, that reward structure clearly did a lot of work in incentivizing other alliances to push for higher placement, huh icon_e_wink.gif? Well, the GSBW tournament has the old structure back again, so see you guys there!
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I just received the rewards from Army of One and the Savage pve. Sadly, the last win in Punisher pvp which would bring me in #1 didn't count because of the glitch. They should fix their servers if they want people to spend money on their game.
  • klingsor wrote:
    Final scores from Punisher Tournament:

Sharing is caring icon_mrgreen.gif
  • klingsor wrote:
    Final scores from Punisher Tournament

No need for the picture to take up my full screen. Compensating icon_e_smile.gif Also i may as well give your alliance a "well done" on winning. See i can be nice to evil dictators icon_e_smile.gif

But while i'm here i may as well borrow your "excuse book" and say that i'm sure S.H.I.E.L.D would have won if the servers didn't go down, and maybe one or two of them were on holiday....But well done icon_e_smile.gif
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Congrats to 5dv!
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Yup! Totally forgot to congratulate 5DeadlyVenoms with their 1st 1st in a PvP! You worked hard for that for sure.

Edit: oops, Klingsor already posted a screenshot.
  • klingsor wrote:
    Final scores from Punisher Tournament

No need for the picture to take up my full screen. Compensating icon_e_smile.gif Also i may as well give your alliance a "well done" on winning. See i can be nice to evil dictators icon_e_smile.gif

But while i'm here i may as well borrow your "excuse book" and say that i'm sure S.H.I.E.L.D would have won if the servers didn't go down, and maybe one or two of them were on holiday....But well done icon_e_smile.gif

They would have won if they pushed their hardest obviously but they are not where they are for being goofy. This is about 3k under their top score and about 1k under from ours, so that's the difference between #1 and #2. Obviously this was a result of the change, and personally I'm not concerned either way since I get plenty of awesome rewards as it is.

I am not happy about the structure going back to the old status quo. I think this was a step in the right direction, and more steps needed to be taken.
    2-6
    7-11
    12-25
    Would have been my choice. There is no reason for 1 and 2 to share the same prize, I'm the first to admit this. It takes the fun out of the last push. Since #3 wasn't even in contention, it becomes a big S.H.I.E.L.D and 5DV Circle...Dance. Cmon devs, apply logic and don't take the easy way out!
  • lol well that was short lived time to start trying again I guess. would have liked a couple weeks of just placing top 2 but oh well. they really do need to look at this reward structure the top 10 alone do not deserve to be bracketed the same as 40 other alliances.
  • Shiny! Shiny! Blue IW! Shiny! Yeeeees! 2 Blue more to rule them all!

gollum.jpg

I wonder if patch screw someone's push to #1 in my bracket...
  • KaioShinDE
    KaioShinDE Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    I wonder if patch screw someone's push to #1 in my bracket...

Dunno about any 1sts, but it saved my 10th icon_lol.gif
  • Well done 5DV's. [applause]

You finally broke the S.H.I.E.L.D lockdown on PVP, right in time for the first place reward nerf (thanks for that btw D3, took the sting out of defeat, not much mind you, but enough for me not to throw my phone across the office)

Looks like Hollowpoint is reverting back to 500 HP so enjoy your moment in the sun, it's going to be back to bridesmaid status for you : )

Time to bear down S.H.I.E.L.D and reclaim the throne before the usurpers imbue their stench on our home.
  • Well done 5DV's. [applause]

You finally broke the S.H.I.E.L.D lockdown on PVP, right in time for the first place reward nerf (thanks for that btw D3, took the sting out of defeat, not much mind you, but enough for me not to throw my phone across the office)

Looks like Hollowpoint is reverting back to 500 HP so enjoy your moment in the sun, it's going to be back to bridesmaid status for you : )

Time to bear down S.H.I.E.L.D and reclaim the throne before the usurpers imbue their stench on our home.

I already farted so better get the fabreeze. How's the pve going btw, waiting for the last minute rubberband again? icon_e_wink.gif
  • over_clocked
    Options
    AsianInvasion, if you intend to sound snarky, it's not working. You only make yourself out as the one not worthy of any titles.
  • klingsor wrote:
    Well done 5DV's. [applause]

I already farted so better get the fabreeze. How's the pve going btw, waiting for the last minute rubberband again? icon_e_wink.gif

Since rubberbanding is based on the subs, and seems to be really toned down for The Hunt, there's no slacking our way to the top on that one!

*opens the windows in the throne room* icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • klingsor wrote:
    Well done 5DV's. [applause]

Klingsor,

There's not enought febreeze at costco... we're going to have to break out the industrial vapoorizer.

Sorry locked,

Not accustomed to losing, I'll work on my concession speech for 2015 when we lose another one.

I read that as a pat on the back for the victors, and a rallying cry for the runner ups. I guess everything on the internet gets viewed through snark colored glasses.