Options

Comments

• what is max hulk hp?
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    coolbond wrote:
    what is max hulk hp?
    Mine is buffed to ~L195, and it's got 13K health.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    coolbond wrote:
    what is max hulk hp?

I believe it is 212, the health is over 14K
  • mine showsas lvl 212 w/ 14545hps
  • Running Hulk/LT/Psylocke for this one. With Hulk tanking green and red for Thor, and red and black for Psylocke, I'm really only burning health packs for Hulk. Maximum meat shield utilization. Might switch from Psy to BP at some point for more deterrence, but on the charge it's a nice medium speed, medium defense crew.
  • Running Hulk/LT/Psylocke for this one. With Hulk tanking green and red for Thor, and red and black for Psylocke, I'm really only burning health packs for Hulk. Maximum meat shield utilization. Might switch from Psy to BP at some point for more deterrence, but on the charge it's a nice medium speed, medium defense crew.

Pretty much how my team operates as well. Difference being that Hawkeye avoids to Hulk on blue and purple matches, and Daken never pops out.
  • IHatePVP wrote:
    It's at about 730.

Players start savaging you right about there. And when you're not getting hit by 300-400-ish players for about -30 points, the sorter puts people with 141s OR actual(3-cover) Hulks in front of you.

So I'm taking the lumps. Then well see if I can climb after I get mauled to....400, plus or minus 20. Currently at 446.

Yeah. 732 to 446 from attacks alone. icon_neutral.gif

I went down about 200 overnight from 600 to 400.

With some hard work, I got to 918 before I shielded for 8 hours to recover.

I hope to get on later tonight, push toward 1100 to get a red Hulk cover, and then shield for 24 hours to lock in a top 5 finish, but tinykitty happens.
  • You people with your Lazy Thors and your Psylockes and your high leveled Hulks... where's the grumbling smilie?

Haven't played the event too much yet, so I'm only around 200. With no other events going on, I'm probably just going to try to get into the Top 50 then Shield when it gets close to the end.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After the update ... the player rewards seem to be gone from the "event rewards" section, at least on Android. Anyone else not seeing the player rewards?

Player Awards:
    1. Invisible Woman Green plus the rewards from ranks 2-5
    2-5. Human Torch Black and Red, 3K ISO, 100HP
    6-10. Human Torch Black and Red, 3K ISO, 100HP
    11-25. Human Torch Red 2500 ISO, 100HP
    26-50. Human Torch Red, 1500 ISO, 50HP
    51-100. MN Magneto Red, 1500 ISO, 50 HP
    101-150. MN Magneto Red 1000 ISO, 25 HP
    151-200. MN Magneto Red 500 ISO
  • They are showing up on the iOS version.
  • After the update ... the player rewards seem to be gone from the "event rewards" section, at least on Android. Anyone else not seeing the player rewards?

They are below progression rewards now.
  • I was having fun teaming C Mags with Hulk in the Cap tourney and saw no reason to break up the team for this one. Instead of Cap, I'm running GSBW or Punisher. Hulk tanks most colors and everyone is at level 85 except Mags who started at 50 and is now up to 80. Once Mags is at 85 I'll start pushing my 3 stars up to their soft caps. I'm sitting in top 10 right now, most fights go quick (especially if I get enough green/purple for Widow's sniper), I rarely need to heal, and I'm not burning up boosts.

Great fun! icon_lol.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Darn it, I'm in ghasts bracket.
  • After the update ... the player rewards seem to be gone from the "event rewards" section, at least on Android. Anyone else not seeing the player rewards?

On PC they traded places, now progression is on top, then positions. Did you look for them there?
  • Spoit wrote:
    Darn it, I'm in ghasts bracket.

Dang it, I knew I should not have climbed into the top ten before the final three hours. Curse my insatiable need for ISO.
  • So far, I've kinda been sticking to using a combination of 69 Daken, 77 MN Thor, 51 MStorm, and 69 OBW with my 2/1/2 41 Hulk. Hoping some combination of characters works out well. icon_razz.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Special announcement: S.H.I.E.L.D has now surpassed S.H.I.3.L.D in Smash Hit alliance standings.

A truly historical moment.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Special announcement: S.H.I.E.L.D has now surpassed S.H.I.3.L.D in Smash Hit alliance standings.

that's gotta be a party foul or something icon_eek.gif
  • HailMary wrote:

well shoot, now S.H.I.E.L.D can't use S.H.I.3.L.D as a shield
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I want to see a 2.H.I.E.L.D alliance, with the three of you hitting the corresponding 1st/2nd/3rd places now. icon_e_biggrin.gif