Update to Deadpool's Daily Quest! (2/21/17)

Options
167891012»

Comments

• drayviper32
    drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I wish HP was a prize somewhere in DDQ!!!
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

There are quite a few HP rewards in the Taco vaults. Or you mean as node/progression rewards?

Over time it averages out to the same thing, it's just less predictable on a per-day basis. It's really nice the day you open a 1000 HP token, though icon_e_smile.gif

Is there a thread anywhere keeping track of the Behemoth Burrito opposing lineups?
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Jaedenkaal wrote:

There are quite a few HP rewards in the Taco vaults. Or you mean as node/progression rewards?

Over time it averages out to the same thing, it's just less predictable on a per-day basis. It's really nice the day you open a 1000 HP token, though icon_e_smile.gif

Is there a thread anywhere keeping track of the Behemoth Burrito opposing lineups?

The MPQ Compendium page is doing an excellent job of keeping track. If you create a roster and login, it also shows you what covers/level your characters are - https://mpq.gamependium.com/ddq/
  • drayviper32
    drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Jaedenkaal wrote:

Yes I should have said HP in progression would be nice. Getting like 25 HP a day would be great!
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    waywreth wrote:
    Jaedenkaal wrote:

The MPQ Compendium page is doing an excellent job of keeping track. If you create a roster and login, it also shows you what covers/level your characters are - https://mpq.gamependium.com/ddq/

Yeah that's the required characters; I mean the enemy team.
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Brigby wrote:

Here is the current list of Missions:
    DDQ3Table.png

Os this table supposed to be chronological? We started with sam and today we are at wolverine. Is it me or is the order quite random? I am trying to figure out who I would be fighting next and this thing does not really help. And also... I could have sworn that I fought two consecutive days against teams having JG.
  • The Gunslinger
    Options
    Skrofa wrote:
    Os this table supposed to be chronological? We started with sam and today we are at wolverine. Is it me or is the order quite random? I am trying to figure out who I would be fighting next and this thing does not really help. And also... I could have sworn that I fought two consecutive days against teams having JG.
    That table shows the chronological order of the essential 2, 3, and 4 star characters you need to play Behemoth Burrito. Today was Eddie, Bullseye, and Moonstone, tomorrow is Thoress, IM40, Tiny Torch. The March sneak peak thread also gives the order of essentials for this node.

As for who the enemies will be, it seems like it's pretty random. I don't think we get that info ahead of time.
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Skrofa wrote:
    That table shows the chronological order of the essential 2, 3, and 4 star characters you need to play Behemoth Burrito. Today was Eddie, Bullseye, and Moonstone, tomorrow is Thoress, IM40, Tiny Torch. The March sneak peak thread also gives the order of essentials for this node.

As for who the enemies will be, it seems like it's pretty random. I don't think we get that info ahead of time.

Ooohhhhh! Well, thanks for clearing that up! Got a bit lost there
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby Hey, the graphic links are broken in the OP, so I can't reference this thread to see what's coming up. Can we get it fixed or a text list?
  • spatenfloot
    Options
    OK, does anybody have the list in a text format? 
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • spatenfloot
    Options