Spider-Man (Bag-Man) - 2*

Options

Comments

• MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah he did the same thing for me too they really simulated him very well props to who ever at shield runs this thing.
  • jozier wrote:
    His ability is blocking you from using Spidey
    so much win
  • Just witnessed this firsthand as well...

Oh Bagman, you know you're horrible when the AI doesn't even want you on the team.
  • This just happened to me twice, it's hilarious. The goon must be thinking "Who invited this guy?".
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just witnessed this firsthand as well...

Oh Bagman, you know you're horrible when the AI doesn't even want you on the team.

Yeah but we want him on the AI's team so it works out.
    Hurray for Bagman!
  • I think there is a very good reason Bagman flashes a "Kick Me" sign when he does his schtick ...

...ahh, to be the comic sidekick....
  • I saw this too, need more bagman/goons teams in the future plz
  • Snarky Remark
    Power Cost Yellow 7 AP
    The wise-cracking web-head befuddles his foe, increasing the timer on a selected Countdown tile by 1 plus 1 for every Web tile (up to 10). Turns all Web tiles to basic tiles.

Oh, that Bag Man, sabotaging his own team. Will his antics never stop?
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    mbpm1 wrote:
    Snarky Remark
    Power Cost Yellow 7 AP
    The wise-cracking web-head befuddles his foe, increasing the timer on a selected Countdown tile by 1 plus 1 for every Web tile (up to 10). Turns all Web tiles to basic tiles.

Oh, that Bag Man, sabotaging his own team. Will his antics never stop?

To be fair it was very befuddling icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Just seem Bagman's Snarky Remark increase his own team's CD in Simulator. Anybody else?
  • rowaasr13 wrote:
    Just seem Bagman's Snarky Remark increase his own team's CD in Simulator. Anybody else?
    I think the AI is just making a spectacular (befuddling?) error and selecting his own team's tiles for the use.
  • I saw him do that last simulator and then read the description, the ability picks random countdown tiles. I think he messed with iron man last time so he got double stunned.
  • mbpm1 wrote:
    rowaasr13 wrote:
    Just seem Bagman's Snarky Remark increase his own team's CD in Simulator. Anybody else?
    I think the AI is just making a spectacular (befuddling?) error and selecting his own team's tiles for the use.

Nah, wasn't an error. He's bagman he was totally just pranking his own teammates
  • I saw it twice too, even made a snarky remark about it in another thread.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just observed the AI using Snarky Remark to raise the counter on one of its own countdown tiles.
    (As if Bagman wasn't a big enough joke already...)

That can't possibly be intentional.
  • I guess maybe from time to time you might find a reason to increase the countdown on one of your own tiles. Nothing like the way the AI's Bag-Man does, though....
  • Not just uses, it uses the ability a LOT. Kinda resembles very early MtG where the Artificial Stupidity was casting Terror on its own creatures, put friendly enchantments on opponent, and so on. Then it improved.

This thing should too, really.

Another aspect is when Yelena saves my ****: AI chooses to use her black over devour not minding there is nothing interesting on board and all it gets fragment damage for more cost.

It kinda looks it knows nothing at all about the ability just shoots them blindly, randomly. That is not good, at least some hints should be used for sanity.
  • as someone else mentioned in a similar thread, the description for that skill begins with "bagman befuddles his foe...".

it's possible he is doing this intentionally just to befuddle us. icon_lol.gif

that and the skill requires him to SELECT which countdown tiles to add turns to. hahahha. ohhh bagman
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How could they do this too poor Spider-Man? Instead of a black costume cover, or a Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man cover, or a Spider-armor cover, or even a Ben Reilly cover.... we get Bagman. He gives Spider-Men all over the known Marvel universe a bad name. Hell, I'd rather have a cover for Peter Porker the Spectacular Spider-Ham.
  • i remember peter porker and the punfisher. good times. ^__^