Spider-Man (Bag-Man) - 2*

Options

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bugpop wrote:
    I have, but not seriously. Mine's only at level 53. He was my first character with abilities maxed so he's at 3/5/5.
    The RNG was basically trolling you, huh?
  • By the time the devs are finished killing characters bagman will be the best character in the game.
  • New Meta...

Bagman
    Invisible Woman
    Yelena
  • Careful with this thread they might pre-emptively nerf bagman
  • Well, considering how they nerf stuff, if they ever decide to buff him, it's quite safe to say he's gonna be pretty powerful icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Careful with this thread they might pre-emptively nerf bagman

Bagman Passive:
    Any damage done to bagman is also done to the rest of your team.

Next Level: Damage Taken + 25%

• Bagman Passive:
    Any damage done to bagman is also done to the rest of your team.

Next Level: Damage Taken + 25%[/quote]
    Don't you think that is a bit OP, it should be more like anytime bagman makes a match one of your characters dies.
  • Ok you're all thinking I need sleep or something..well you're right I do, but it feels to me that bagman was put in as a troll character right? It even says 'kick me' on his back! I'm tempted to max him out because with all the character changes happening, bagman will one day get a face lift no? I would really love to see more bagman teams! C'mon guys! It's time to bag one for spidey! (Pun intended) adioS icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I think he can have some uses even if he's not buffed. You can team him up with Invisible Woman and Moonstone against annoying countdown enemies such as Maggia and Hammer Lieutenant. Or team him up with Venom and eat opponents more often. I don't think you can team him up with Spider-Man as one is locked when you select either but I'm not sure. I sold mine because I got way better characters than him while I didn't have many recruit spaces.
  • KevinMark wrote:
    I think he can have some uses even if he's not buffed. You can team him up with Invisible Woman and Moonstone against annoying countdown enemies such as Maggia and Hammer Lieutenant. Or team him up with Venom and eat opponents more often. I don't think you can team him up with Spider-Man as one is locked when you select either but I'm not sure. I sold mine because I got way better characters than him while I didn't have many recruit spaces.

Spidey & bagman are one & same, so you can't create a full web team. ^ ^
  • Yeah, that's what I said icon_razz.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    KevinMark wrote:
    I think he can have some uses even if he's not buffed. You can team him up with Invisible Woman and Moonstone against annoying countdown enemies such as Maggia and Hammer Lieutenant. Or team him up with Venom and eat opponents more often. I don't think you can team him up with Spider-Man as one is locked when you select either but I'm not sure. I sold mine because I got way better characters than him while I didn't have many recruit spaces.
    OBW is the queen of countdown tile spam management
  • Spoit wrote:
    KevinMark wrote:
    OBW is the queen of countdown tile spam management

I want 2 OBW, one against countdown, one against purple black user lol.
  • There is a captain America thread form a while ago where I explained this. My nerf list was ragnarok, cpt. America, bagman. So is coy America nerf coming next since I already prophesied the rag-to-bag nerf?
  • Captain America is on nerf list? I thought I read somewhere he was gonna get buffed icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Neither. He is one of the most used characters but thats mainly because he trashes minions, but in pvp there are hardly high priority tiles for him to neutralize nor is the AI at all capable of placing or protecting the timertile.
    His biggest downside is that he has that initial ramp up in order to get going, but other characters win the match by that point.
  • /cast resurrection

So with Bagman buffed for this PvE event (which will doubtless be repeated at least once) and possibly forced upon us for one of the 240 fights, what seriously would be the best build? I've been aiming for 4/1/5 when I get stuck with covers from tokens, meaning I've tossed a few blue covers, but that would strand him at lvl ~61. Any thoughts on a full 13/13 build, or are the additional ~20 levels not worth the ISO, even for this event if we HAVE to use him somewhere?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wathombe wrote:
    /cast resurrection

So with Bagman buffed for this PvE event (which will doubtless be repeated at least once) and possibly forced upon us for one of the 240 fights, what seriously would be the best build? I've been aiming for 4/1/5 when I get stuck with covers from tokens, meaning I've tossed a few blue covers, but that would strand him at lvl ~61. Any thoughts on a full 13/13 build, or are the additional ~20 levels not worth the ISO, even for this event if we HAVE to use him somewhere?

I don't think there's any use in discussing best builds for him, as he'll remain useless until he's redesigned. I just hope my 5/5/3 isn't the *worst* build at that point.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    wathombe wrote:
    /cast resurrection

I don't think there's any use in discussing best builds for him, as he'll remain useless until he's redesigned. I just hope my 5/5/3 isn't the *worst* build at that point.

The best build at this point is "sell"button. It is a joke character made by the devs, the note at his back also confirm that.
  • 3 Heroic Tokens won during the last PvE event, 3 bagman covers.... Whyyy ? icon_e_sad.gif

http://www.noelshack.com/2014-05-1390810153-screenshot-2014-01-25-20-04-40.png