Unstable ISO-8 Rerun 4/1 - 4/7

Options

Comments

• O wow..jist saw u guys are at 27k? So 3/5 of a single reset got me to the same work you guys did in 3-4 days...ouch.

Ouch indeed,

I'm glad to say my 25800 points so far have seemed like little to no work icon_twisted.gif
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ichijuan wrote:
    Well, I started my bracket about 15 hrs go or something. 3/5 -4/5 of a full reset got me 24k or so points.

My top enemy right now is around lvl 90 and worth a little over 1100at full stacks. Does that sound about right to others? What are your scores around? 40-50k?

Also, have they so far generally been 24 hr nodes with a 12 hr reset or have the nodes not been resetting?

O wow..jist saw u guys are at 27k? So 3/5 of a single reset got me to the same work you guys did in 3-4 days...ouch.

You could say the same thing without sounding like a condescending prick

Wow...Err...no comment?

Edit: @jozier. Yea, its just surprising because usually it takes an entire reset or two to catch up with rubberbanding. With subs its an even bigger difference as you miss out on the sub bracket rewards. I was Linda expecting ppl @around 46k right now. It also means either a huge change in the last day or two, point wise, or another xforce progress reward type scoring where iceIX says it has a chance to be done but nobody actually did it (well, he said some were close to the first xforce but never gave values if anyone made it in the end).
  • Actually Jozier is correct, I've been in it since the beginning but feel as though I've barely played and have plenty of rewards to show for it.

And I don't think soenottelling meant anything derogatory with his statement.
  • Happy to see some more Normal boards that I actually have a shot with. Though I did a Hard match and, after managing to win, it upgraded to Deadly.

I guess I'll just try to do everything once, then wait for a while and hope for the best?
  • RichHurtz wrote:
    Happy to see some more Normal boards that I actually have a shot with. Though I did a Hard match and, after managing to win, it upgraded to Deadly.

I guess I'll just try to do everything once, then wait for a while and hope for the best?
    Well, since the reset times aren't as obvious due to no sub brackets with timers , your best bet is to wait as long as possible
  • New nodes! Yay!
  • Kelbris wrote:

Missions seems to be worth a little more now, but I'm at 27k as well, so

The alliance ranks are pretty tight though

They are not worth any more currently, there are 9 active now as two were not reset switching teams and follow up Visit - Points for the missions are as follows:-

East Coast Ops: 30
    Switching Teams: 50
    North West Ops: 50
    Follow up Visit: 70
    Stolen Goods: 140
    Leaving Brazil: 160
    Heist in Spain: 170
    Gulf Transport: 200
    Iso-8 Hoarders: 260

Follow up Visit numbers are off for me as its not refreshed yet and its been more than 12H since I last did it - Still only at 4 stacks
  • Guys, I only need to make 3000 more points and I earn 250 ISO as a reward! This is incredibly generous for 4 straight days of playing!!!

I shouldn't complain too much. I don't want them to go crazy and jack the scoring up on the final day to make up for it. That would probably disappoint me even more.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I haven't put forth much effort to get to 27,307.

This event is stupid.
  • How are we supposed to reach the progression rewards?
  • How are we supposed to reach the progression rewards?

A joint effort. Now lets all grind down our missions until we all have 230 lvl'ed enemies. Then we can complain about something else. icon_lol.gif
  • Has anyone else completely lost sight of the fact that a new character is being introduced with this event?

All I've really been thinking about it the Shieldbro progression covers.
  • I am not evening thinking about progression rewards anymore as I have cap at 3/5/4 but those human torch covers are in my sights
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Has anyone else completely lost sight of the fact that a new character is being introduced with this event?

Pfft, who needs human torch when you have lilbunnypunpun.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Has anyone else completely lost sight of the fact that a new character is being introduced with this event?

To be honest I have forgotten about Human Torch being introduced for some reason.
  • Has anyone else completely lost sight of the fact that a new character is being introduced with this event?

To be honest I have forgotten about Human Torch being introduced for some reason.

I don't blame you. Introducing a non lazy character through a repeat is kind of odd, and Cap 2.0 was added so recently. I forget the torch is there too.

Nice low key event though. I'm enjoying only having a handful of nodes every 12 hours

I keep thinking all I want is the yellow xforce cover and then I kinda remember that shieldbro isn't the reward for this one so I should actually care a little more.
  • As a huge Fantastic Four fan, the Human Torch may be the only reason I"m putting what little effort I am into this. I did all the new nodes once, and the two required ones twice, which pulled me up to top 8. I know I've dropped some since then, but all I care about is top 50.

Monday evening may be brutal, though.
  • wih the frequency with which they have been releasing new characters, its not suprising that a lot of tbe community is a ho hum about human torch's release. i think the devs have over flooded the character pool recently and everyone is just desensitized to a new release.

marc
  • djsquillz wrote:
    wih the frequency with which they have been releasing new characters, its not suprising that a lot of tbe community is a ho hum about human torch's release. i think the devs have over flooded the character pool recently and everyone is just desensitized to a new release.

marc

I think human torch is getting a bum rap bc the event is pretty confusing and frustrating for many without any subs and no sub rewards. Trying to figure when the nodes were ending and new nodes appearing, not as much iso, and the super low scores seemingly putting most of the progression rewards out of reach and you have the player apathy.