Unstable ISO-8 Rerun 4/1 - 4/7

Options

Comments

• It is past noon on the lesser coast and the missions have not changed. Gonna have to keep an eye on this one.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And just in time for the higher point missions, we've reached the expected 'let's screw Europe' point.
    I guess no new missions now means end times shifting to 6 am CET, which means as usual that optimal play requires sacrificing sleep.
    Great.
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No missions disappeared.

New "Follow Up Visit" node added.

That's the only change I see.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hmmm.

I wonder if this is going to be a 36 hour set of nodes to put them on track for the final set of 24 hour nodes.

Pure speculation, of course.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Damnit! anyone hazard a guess when will the missions shift now? another 12 hours?
    Changing rules of the game while the game is running... gg devs...
  • Jathro wrote:
    No missions disappeared.

New "Follow Up Visit" node added.

That's the only change I see.

Yeah,

The one story node from the bottom right corner moved to the upper right. Otherwise than that, nothing else changed.

Scaling is going to suck on the pre-existing nodes with another 12 or 24 hours of community scaling baked into them.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    morgh wrote:
    Damnit! anyone hazard a guess when will the missions shift now? another 12 hours?

If I had to guess, I would say that missions will change at 12 AM EST
  • its either a 36 hours node or maybe a 27 hours nodes for the next 3 days
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Don't have a node called "Follow-up visit" :S

the only 'new' node I have (which appeared some time ago I think) is "Switching teams" - which is not worth playing at 54 points a pop...
  • morgh wrote:

I think this is why they never announce any 'rules'...
  • Wacky event.
  • jozier wrote:
    I don't see how you haven't figured out the system.

I can't figure out whether this is sarcasm or scorn. It needs an emoticon, either: 1) a wink; or 2) a haughty, "I'm way better than you, you sniveling imbecile" face.
  • Well, after the "update" of rounds, I still have 3 Deadly Maps, 2 normal worth less than 100 points, and 2 normal worth less than 200 points. Awesome.

Suppose I'll check again at midnight, see if the points have gone up. But I'm sure if they do, all of the maps will be deadly by then.
  • jozier wrote:
    I don't see how you haven't figured out the system. The event runs during the week because D3 realizes that they have better retention if they keep events running all the time, but during the weekend when more people can play, the points will likely jump.

Surely that also explains well why the events finish on Monday instead of Sunday as happened before.
  • No new nodes... Time to crush peeps with Patch until new nodes show up.
  • fedlex20
    fedlex20 Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    morgh wrote:
    Don't have a node called "Follow-up visit" :S

the only 'new' node I have (which appeared some time ago I think) is "Switching teams" - which is not worth playing at 54 points a pop...

Maybe you have to play it once.

They are story driven nodes. With cutscenes and all
  • wathombe wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    I don't see how you haven't figured out the system.

I can't figure out whether this is sarcasm or scorn. It needs an emoticon, either: 1) a wink; or 2) a haughty, "I'm way better than you, you sniveling imbecile" face.

The post basically does have (2) in it. Just look at the part at the top where it says "by jozier"
  • kaepamerica7
    Options
    Is it just me, or are PvE events being run much more frequently than in the past?

i've been playing since the first hunt with punisher and it seems about the same but PvE events are better they allow for more team variety
  • I mean come on devs, Would it really be that bad a thing to have a countdown to show when the new missions pop up??
  • RichHurtz wrote:
    I still have 3 Deadly Maps,

Isn't that one of them Alliance names ?