S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels & Ranks: New Maximums

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi,

Sorry, everyone. Got word that the screenshots posted earlier came from a test event and did not have the correct data. As soon as I receive new screens I'll re-post.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

Sorry, everyone. Got word that the screenshots posted earlier came from a test event and did not have the correct data. As soon as I receive new screens I'll re-post.

Ooh, some supplier of screen shots needs a slap on the wrist.
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

Please oh please say the 8k+ ISO stays.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    ::sets tar to medium heat::
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

Well...progression-wise it's a little disappointing, it looks pretty much identical to CL7.
    Placement-wise it's VERY disappointing, you still need to place exceptonally well to start getting 4* rewards.

So here's hoping neither of those are actually an issue when the real screenshots come out.
  • Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2016
    I was fully willing to move up to cl8 if it gave more iso or if standards were replaced with elites. Does not look that way. I can't really get t10 placement because of my roster as it stands and I'll still need to get t10 for cl8 so I should just stay in 7. There is more 3* in placement cool except I don't really care about this point. I understand why they want to keep us from getting covers because that's where a lot of their money comes from but as of right now I'm not buying covers. Not because I can't or don't want to but because I don't have the iso to cover the covers I already have and I'm definitely not going to buy iso. So as of right now I'm going to pass on cl8. Please get more iso to the players so we can spend more money on things we actually want to buy.

Edit may delete just saw we might have gotten wrong details.
    Second edit nope statement still stands.
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    Anyone here hit shield rank 100 yet?

I hit 100 last week... So I'm very glad they are adding SHIELD levels! Thanks very much icon_e_smile.gif
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    jobob wrote:

I hit 100 last week... So I'm very glad they are adding SHIELD levels! Thanks very much icon_e_smile.gif

So you got the 100k bonus and now you will probably get another 100k for level 125. Nice.
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    So will those that got the 100k reward not be getting rewards until they've "paid back" that 100k? Otherwise it seems extremely unfair to remove it from those of us that haven't gotten there yet.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

Whew. I couldn't see them and was starting to think something was wrong with my browser, my eyes, or both.
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

Sorry David, there's one part of this post I just can't believe, and it starts with the word "test".
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    fmftint wrote:
    Instead of giving the same 10 players 1 extra cover you should be giving 10 additional players 1 cover.

Net same 10 extra covers awarded, 10 more players progress

Isn't this kind of what is happening though? The SCL7 rewards are still there and SCL8 rewards have been added. In effect the rewards have doubled. Some players will remain at level 7 and others will jump to level 8 diluting the competition.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Oh, nice. Just reached 52 last night.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

I was wondering why I wasn't seeing the pics you said you added. Too bad no one quoted and included them. I will continue to wait trying not to explode.
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    Jam_Adams wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    The famous D3 post and ghost, why not stick around to take the questions you know are coming?
    QFT

post-and-ghost: I like this term. how apropos

Ghost to the Post?

dave-casper.jpg
  • jobob
    Orion wrote:
    jobob wrote:

So you got the 100k bonus and now you will probably get another 100k for level 125. Nice.
    Yep, that's what I'm hoping for.
  • jobob
    Ding wrote:
    So will those that got the 100k reward not be getting rewards until they've "paid back" that 100k? Otherwise it seems extremely unfair to remove it from those of us that haven't gotten there yet.
    I don't know, will those that got the 100k reward be "paid back" the XP they should've gained while at 100 that instead just went into an abyss? A 50k ISO bonus to the first group to hit 100 (in exchange for losing out on XP to help you hit the next level) doesn't strike me as "extremely unfair," but whatever.
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    jobob wrote:
    Ding wrote:
    I don't know, will those that got the 100k reward be "paid back" the XP they should've gained while at 100 that instead just went into an abyss? A 50k ISO bonus to the first group to hit 100 (in exchange for losing out on XP to help you hit the next level) doesn't strike me as "extremely unfair," but whatever.

Totally agree. Anyone sitting at 100 paid to get there so more power to them.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    jobob wrote:
    Ding wrote:

I am hoping they were trying to make a joke, poking fun at the people who got bent out of shape over the glitch when shield ranks were introduced. Remember how many people were screaming "unfair!" all the time? Please... please tell me it was a joke
  • jobob
    Crnch73 wrote:
    I am hoping they were trying to make a joke, poking fun at the people who got bent out of shape over the glitch when shield ranks were introduced. Remember how many people were screaming "unfair!" all the time? Please... please tell me it was a joke
    Ah. Well, I'm fighting a sinus infection this morning... My sarcasm meter is off. Jokes on me then, lol.