S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels & Ranks: New Maximums

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi, all.

We've got some update news regarding S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels and Ranks. Here's Anthony at Demiurge to tell you about it:
    "Starting with the Enemy of the State Story Event,
S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 8 will be available in all Story Events. S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 8 will be available in Versus Events starting with the first offseason event after the Power Gem Season has concluded. The minimum level to enter S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 8 is S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank 52.

Starting with the Daily patch on Wednesday, the maximum S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank you can achieve will be 125 (up from 100). The amount of Iso-8 given when reaching S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank 100 has been decreased from 100,000 Iso-8 to 52,500 Iso-8, and S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank 125 now has that increased Iso-8 reward. All players who have already achieved S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank 100 will get to keep the increased Iso-8 for that level."

Thank you!

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Any chance we could get a look at SCL8 rewards scheme?

Pretty please? *batts eyes*
  • Skygazing
    Skygazing Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Can you give us any word on what sort of progression and placement rewards are going to be in CL8?

Sidenote: Kind of bummed about the ISO decrease, but I'm far enough away from 100 that it doesn't really matter I guess.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does this mean more shield ranks (beyond 10) are in the future?

It would make sense, use SCL as the progression path into 5*'s and eventually into the theoretical 6*'s.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good news!
    DuckyV wrote:
    Any chance we could get a look at SCL8 rewards scheme?

Pretty please? *batts eyes*
    Seconded for want icon_mrgreen.gif
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Skygazing wrote:
    Can you give us any word on what sort of progression and placement rewards are going to be in CL8?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please enable SCL 9-10 too. Too many players already at lvl52++++++
  • V1rusHunter
    V1rusHunter Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Does this mean the XP requirement is lowered for any of the ranks? Because that would offset the decrease.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yay!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to scl 8 in pve, and now I know that I can start pvp sim, knowing that I won't suddenly miss out on scl 8 for this particular sim by starting now. Go team!
  • Why not leave the 100k as a nice bonus for reaching rank 100 and then drop it back down at 101? Seems silly to punish those of us who haven't had time to get there.
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    What's the reason for cutting ISO at level 100? It's 1.5 2*'s champed, not exactly like we're all of a sudden swimming in ISO like Scrooge McDuck does gold.
  • CrookedKnight
    Probably it was meant to be a special prize for getting as high as it's possible to get, while also making up for the fact that (until tomorrow) once you hit 100 you can't get ISO from ranking up anymore. With the advent of ranks up to 125, 100 isn't the top of the heap anymore, and nor is it the wall beyond which XP stops converting to ISO.
  • nonnel
    nonnel Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Iso nerf? Awwww man. I'm 28 levels from that big bonus.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Will we be getting a detailed info sheet of the rewards for the new tier? Since the others miss some of the rewards in the ingame tables.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would rather get the "ISO Nerf" but instead have the promise of more levels and more SCLs!!!! Let's think big, people!!!!
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    The famous D3 post and ghost, why not stick around to take the questions you know are coming?
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    fmftint wrote:
    The famous D3 post and ghost, why not stick around to take the questions you know are coming?
    QFT

post-and-ghost: I like this term. how apropos
  • Tarouza
    Tarouza Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    fmftint wrote:

Who got their hands on David's official training manual to learn that term
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Updated post with rewards screens.
  • Any diffrents in Allince reward for cl8?
  • CrookedKnight
    So.....the main difference is in placement rewards? I've yet to make top 50 since CLs started, so I was hoping for more CP or a second 4* on progression, but an extra 3* cover or two is better than nothing.