Boss Rush Event: Info & Rewards *Updated

Options

Comments

• DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    loslupus77 wrote:
    Round 3 has level 348 bosses... Happy Anniversary everyone: "You are supposed to lose"

Did the "3 waves of bosses" bit not tip you off to that?
  • Nick9819
    Nick9819 Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Options
    getting rid of the co-op part of boss fights is soooo lame. that was the best part of them.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The boss levels are definitely rising too fast. Ultron matches in round 3 are already triggering Red Hulk passive, and bomb did at least 9000 damage (I didn't look at the description, but CHulk had 9K+ health when he died). Why is the difficulty spiking so fast? Rounds 4-5 should be starting to feel harder, then we should be actually fighting in round 6, where the real prizes are.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow, not sure how I'm meant to beat Bruce Banner with 14K health, Green Goblin with 18K health and Ultron with 27K health with my largely 3* roster. Its only round 3 as well!!!

I dont see me playing this event for long.
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think I would have preferred a regular event just so I could take advantage of double Iso.

These boss events never get any Iso and there isn't much to do while we wait for the refresh timers.

(Also scaling is already rising really fast into Round 3...please look into fixing this.)
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow, I hate to pile onto the negativity here, but I'm not too excited about this event. I desperately need more Anniversary tokens so I can win the highly elusive icon_devildino.pngpurpleflag.png , so only being able to win 3 is pretty sad. Also all the alliances got very excited and organized, only to find out... we're just competing for one-time placement rewards... for a 3* cover???? And scaling gets mad crazy in round 3???? So by tomorrow we'll be dying immediately????

I definitely enjoyed the previous boss events better. Remember, prizes need to match the challenge! Don't make us use healthpacks like crazy so that we can win... 3* covers icon_e_confused.gificon_e_confused.gificon_e_confused.gificon_e_confused.gif
  • Jdob84
    Jdob84 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Wow, not sure how I'm meant to beat Bruce Banner with 14K health, Green Goblin with 18K health and Ultron with 27K health with my largely 3* roster. Its only round 3 as well!!!

...Don't you see? Your "Supposed to lose" (End of sarcasm)
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My game crashed as soon as loaded my last attempted at the boss node, so I lost an attempt and don't have alliance scores to fall back on. C'mon guys.
  • mrPuzzleQuester
    mrPuzzleQuester Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Jdob84 wrote:

...Don't you see? Your "Supposed to lose" (End of sarcasm)

Answer is simple:
    Don't play the event & don't spend any more $$$
    Don't reward devs for broken product.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    answer is simple CANCEL the event
  • thanos8587
    Options
    on the bright side you can quit playing whenever you feel like it and it really doesnt hurt your alliance like in past boss fight.

see, theres a bright side to everything. icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif thanks d3.
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Dragon _nexus I know that you don''t like this phrase but :
    WE ARE REALLY SUPPOSED TO LOSE! icon_mad.gif

by the way, this anniversary season, other than the double iso, sucks!
    It' s very sad..... I think that all the playerbase (the majority at least) was waiting this anniversary with great expectations and now...... tinykitty icon_redface.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_redface.gif
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm also really disappointed this is not a cooperative event icon_e_sad.gif.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd been enjoying the Anniversary so far... cover maxed my Dino 4/4/5... pulled all the LT's from my Anniversary Vault, was hoping for 1 more Dino so I can champ him and get the LT... played each event enough to get all the Anniversary Tokens from them, even bought a 10 pack with stored HP.

But then this event came around. Touted as a Boss Event, similar to the other but with a few differences, instead of fighting 1 boss every time, you had to fight 3 bosses every time! Yay! This really forces you to rely on your alliance to help you out because with the likelihood of you not surviving in later rounds, maybe your better equipped or luckier Alliance mates will help with their scores... but wait there's more!! Your alliance mates DON'T help you out... not because they don't want to, they CAN'T help you! That's right folks! You get to fight 3 bosses in a wave node, and you get to do it ALONE (in your alliance)!

You asked for it (didn't you?), so we gave it to you (in more ways than one)!

Happy Anniversary!!!
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Oh well. More time for pvp.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It says in the OP from HiFi that "win or lose, you contribute points to the boss". Which, to me, means it's the same as all other alliance based events. So I'm thinking this is just a glitch. That it was supposed to be a regular, everyone working together, boss battle, but somehow messed up and is now individual based. I don't think Demi would make an event with scaling like this one for individual play. There is just no way that lower level rosters can beat the higher levels on their own.

It may be too late to fix this, but I would suggest to play as much as you can and see what happens. You never know. Demiurge might surprise us.

And if they wanted to be really nice, they could compensate everyone by sending everyone 3 Peggy covers and some iso.
  • Punatulkku
    Options
    No offence, but this is second anniversary when things go haywire. I personally am starting to lose trust with D3...
  • Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options

I'm right there with you. The scaling seems stupid. This after a PVP that's only for people with 4-star and 5-star characters from the last year. Happy Anniversary, the Rich get Richer! My random Anniversary vault was garbage. The events were terrible (and didn't even have SHIELD clearance levels). What a huge disappointment. I was honestly excited about Boss Rush, too.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This event is pretty terrible so far, and I say that after only playing through one full clear. Scaling is already through the roof for me, too, and it's only Round 3. There's no way I can go any further with my roster when the bosses already have roughly 20k health on average while I'm using a champed 3 star team. And the reward for fighting all of my alliance members and somehow winning would be a Mohawk Storm? Seriously?

Not that it matters, though, because I somehow have less points than the rest of my alliance despite a full clear.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,602 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    JHawkInc wrote:

Okay, now I'm a little angry.
This discussion has been closed.