Simulator Basics part 2: Electric Boogaloo (Mar 21-30)

Options

Comments

• Spider-man 6234
    Options
    Ugh missed the 250k reward by 500 measly points. 500 POINTS! Oh well. Congrats to django and ace of blades. You guys deserve the win.
  • Congratulations to everyone who stuck it out through all four rounds, regardless of where you ended up. You tolerated fights that require Daredevil teamups. Daredevil.

Good job.
  • Success-Kid-****-YEAH.jpg

#2 in General.

#2 in Normal.

#1 in Hard.

CONGRATULATIONS DJANGO!

and now please excuse me, I will pass out.
  • I guess I ended my bracket in first (with 273k), although nothing is confirmed yet.

Should I make my IW 4/0/0 to increase her cap (I eventually want her at 3/5/5) or just sell the cover? I don't intend to dump iso into her anytime soon.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Well who was the first, Djangos or ScAvengers? Anyway awesome teamwork you guys. You inspire others *le sentimental tear*
  • WolfmanX25 wrote:
    I guess I ended my bracket in first (with 273k), although nothing is confirmed yet.

Should I make my IW 4/0/0 to increase her cap (I eventually want her at 3/5/5) or just sell the cover? I don't intend to dump iso into her anytime soon.

Before Respec, I would say sell. Now, and with the cover sell price change, I cannot recommend selling. You get that much ISO playing five minutes in a LR.
  • WolfmanX25 wrote:

I am going to make my IW 4/1/2 even though I also want the 3/5/5 build. Its more of a "Hey I win things" dealie. Or sell the cover for 1K ISO? Whatever, 1K doesn't man anything in the long run.
  • Phew 10 days over.
    Did anybody made a screen of the final alliance rankings? I was to busy trying to squeeze in a last match....
  • I don't usually share token pulls, but one of the heroics from the final sub gave me my 3rd green IW token, and the other gave me my 3rd yellow Patch. Along with 3 Cap covers, I will call this event a rousing success.
    Hope everyone else does similarly well.
  • That's a shame about those high scoring brackets.

I really don't think the top 50 reached 250k in my bracket at all. Guess I lucked out on the bracket pull. Ended up in 6th at 261k, laid off the gas once top 10 was locked down and placement in the subs secured. (That and the subs were brutal to me today... Tinkykitty you, Devil Dino! I hope you get indigestion!)

Grats to Polarity and S.H.I.E.L.D. on the bracket win though!
  • 32zj02u.png
    Grats to both tche rest of my alliance mates and the scAvengers
  • finwe wrote:
    Phew 10 days over.
    Did anybody made a screen of the final alliance rankings? I was to busy trying to squeeze in a last match....
    I have. Plenty. Of last 5-10minutes. Just gimme a moment.
  • Anyone get their rewards yet? I haven't received anything for the simulator round 2 etc
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lyrian wrote:
    That's a shame about those high scoring brackets.

I really don't think the top 50 reached 250k in my bracket at all. Guess I lucked out on the bracket pull. Ended up in 6th at 261k, laid off the gas once top 10 was locked down and placement in the subs secured. (That and the subs were brutal to me today... Tinkykitty you, Devil Dino! I hope you get indigestion!)

Grats to Polarity and S.H.I.E.L.D. on the bracket win though!

Thanks! I didn't really want to win the bracket since my IW is maxed, but the race for 2nd place near the end required me to grind it out.
  • I guess you guys are right. IW is really just a trophy, and a trophy with 4 covers looks better than a trophy with 3 covers.
  • When I looked at rankings with about 10-15 mins to go, Scavengers & S.H.I.E.L.D were only seperated by a few hundred points. Glad we (Django) had a bit of a cushion so we didn't have to go through that stress icon_e_smile.gif
  • IceIX, can you post a final Alliance ranking here?
  • The Events tab looks so empty.

How do we think they intro the next character? The Hunt? Red ISO-8? Unstable Molecules?
  • Drowlmus wrote:
    Anyone get their rewards yet? I haven't received anything for the simulator round 2 etc

Rewards can take as pong as 2hours to all be sent out.
    However with that said 30m-1hr is more the norm.
  • Ghast wrote:
    The Events tab looks so empty.

How do we think they intro the next character? The Hunt? Red ISO-8? Unstable Molecules?

I'm hoping episode 4.5 starts on Friday