Simulator Basics part 2: Electric Boogaloo (Mar 21-30)

Comments

• Ghast wrote:
    Anybody get there alliance rewards from the event yet? I got all of my individual rewards but non of the alliance rewards.

Individual awards including the Lazy Cap covers, or just individual subs?

I got the lazy cap red and yellow from the main and the heroic tokens from the subs. But did not get my alliance rewards. Which should have been my blue cap. My alliance was in the top 250. even if at last second my alliance got pushed out of the top 250 I still should have gotten the 2* mags (who I will be referring to as MNM or M&M).

BTW if anyone else got there lazy cap and hit the recruit button only to see him disappear into nothingness please let me know. I have already sent a message to d3 on this and will be created a bug in the sub-forum for it.
  • Well played Django and Scavengers, great effort by both of your squads. I was truly surprised we got as close as we did near the end, but you can't win them all! icon_twisted.gif

It really did feel like the longest PvE yet, maybe because of the alliance element meaning that it was more emotionally involving for the whole duration of the event.
  • mcheath wrote:
    I managed like 4 matches while driving from class to work. Hehe

This is a lighthearted forum for a lighthearted game, but man you really need to rethink doing this. That is very scary.

It could be worse - what if he worked as a bus driver?

Anyway, he would have heard a thud if he hit anything. No harm, no foul.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Nice job to all of those who battled at the top of the Alliance standings.

I am definitely feeling like I should play until the end because of my Alliance.I would've taken my foot off the pedal once I crossed 250K and cruised to a top 10 but felt like I should keep scoring for my team. Different mindset now as I don't feel like I'm playing just for myself anymore and I like it.
  • Nice job to all of those who battled at the top of the Alliance standings.

I am definitely feeling like I should play until the end because of my Alliance.I would've taken my foot off the pedal once I crossed 250K and cruised to a top 10 but felt like I should keep scoring for my team. Different mindset now as I don't feel like I'm playing just for myself anymore and I like it.
    This.
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    Everyone get their rewards for placement in overall simulator finish yet? Still waiting...seems like a longer wait time than usual.
  • Have not recieved mine yet, for main bracket or alliance. Does seem longer then usual.
  • Just got my alliance rewards for hard sim. Now waiting for the main and easy one
  • rednailz wrote:
    Everyone get their rewards for placement in overall simulator finish yet? Still waiting...seems like a longer wait time than usual.

The only award I've gotten thus far is the overall individual simulator ones. I've not recieved the subs nor alliance ones.
  • rednailz wrote:

I got my two Caps a moment ago. Still waiting on the third. It is like the rewards are tumbling out of a sack with a hole in the bottom.
  • fedlex20
    fedlex20 Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    What was the reward for top 100 alliance?
  • Cap Blue and 1500 ISO according to the first post.
  • ichijuan wrote:
    What was the reward for top 100 alliance?

The first entry in the thread has the list
  • Update. Just got all the rewards except for the overall alliance reward.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Got solo top 10 cap, iso and hp rewards, but alliance only got top 50 iso reward. No cap or hp yet.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Nice job to all of those who battled at the top of the Alliance standings.

This.
    This this. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    33os6j5.png
    Ugggh..
    You guys in scavangers have the same issues with rewards?
    -edit- okay just got main bracket rewards so its only 50HP off not 450 while that sucks not something to spaz about.*phew*
  • Update: got all rewards.
  • Just got my alliance reward.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Well played Django and Scavengers, great effort by both of your squads. I was truly surprised we got as close as we did near the end, but you can't win them all! icon_twisted.gif

It really did feel like the longest PvE yet, maybe because of the alliance element meaning that it was more emotionally involving for the whole duration of the event.

Thanks! And agreed. Before, MPQ was not necessarily casual for me, but was something I fitted in around my life. For the first time I fit my life in around MPQ! Not sure I have that in me every time. Only right to share the rewards around anyway. icon_e_biggrin.gif