Simulator Basics part 2: Electric Boogaloo (Mar 21-30)

Comments

• Ghast wrote:
    The Events tab looks so empty.

How do we think they intro the next character? The Hunt? Red ISO-8? Unstable Molecules?

Was Cap introduced during the redISO? If so that would make it an obvious choice.

I have no idea thats the only event I haven't played yet, started playing in December. Would like to.
  • Rajjeq wrote:
    IceIX, can you post a final Alliance ranking here?
    I have final rankings posted in the image above and in our alliance forums...yeesh icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2014
    Congrats Ladies and Gents, for surviving another 10-day event.
    Hope y'all got yer lazy Caps to show for it.

Ended up #2 with 273.842 points (yes, I made a screenshot) and already sold Bag Lady.
    I didn't need to push but the rubberbanding was crazy in that last hour and I sure didn't intend to give up that top 10 finish.

Obligatory whine: #1101 in the alliance standings. Screw that.
  • Did anyone get the alliance rewards? I got personal ones but no alliance. We placed 30 or so :/

Cheers
  • Big ups to Django for pulling ahead and Scavengers who sucked us into thinking we could make a last minute run to steal 500HP and then expertly timing their last charge to rubberband our dreams of total world domination away! Nicely done!
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Ghast wrote:
    The Events tab looks so empty.

How do we think they intro the next character? The Hunt? Red ISO-8? Unstable Molecules?

A 30 day event with daily subs that refresh every hour icon_evil.gif
  • Have one of the events still not ended? I got rewards for the main simulator and one of the side simulators. Wondering how the main could have ended before both the sides.
  • quigg wrote:
    Did anyone get the alliance rewards? I got personal ones but no alliance. We placed 30 or so :/

Cheers

I've only seen one sub's rewards come in so far.

This is going to take a long time to resolve for the servers. Expect 1-2 more hours for all the rewards to be handed out.
  • I've only received my sub-event prizes. Didn't pull anything worthwhile: a Bagman, a Bullseye and a MHawkeye.
  • Can we please not pollute this (or any other) thread with comments about not getting rewards yet? We've seen it take 2-3 hours before so I personally wouldn't start worrying until 4 or so hours have passed.
  • Fought 10 days and finally got our LazyCaps... so errrr, now what do we do with him?

For me, he's going to be keeping the roster bench warm, drinking a PBR and pigging out on a bag of Cheetos. Living the American dream, Caps.
  • FYI - I've recieved the main simulator rewards. But neither of the round 4 subs, nor any alliance awards. :p
  • Pulled out a first in my Simulator Bracket.

I am however pretty annoyed that I managed to go the entire event without getting anything above a 2* from tokens. Unless I manage to get something out of the last few tokens I'm pretty sour over that.
  • Big ups to Django for pulling ahead and Scavengers who sucked us into thinking we could make a last minute run to steal 500HP and then expertly timing their last charge to rubberband our dreams of total world domination away! Nicely done!
    We are learning from the best, good Sir.

Thank You for keeping us nervous till the very end.
    You guys made one helluva run at the end there was awesome watching all the crazy rubberbanding going on in the last 10mins.
  • I'll be brief.

Too Long
  • Knock3r wrote:
    Fought 10 days and finally got our LazyCaps... so errrr, now what do we do with him?

For me, he's going to be keeping the roster bench warm, drinking a PBR and pigging out on a bag of Cheetos. Living the American dream, Caps.

Lol yeah not much you can do with him till he's powered up or there's an event where you could win him. Fyi I've received all rewards 'crept for alliance but I'm not expecting them till later. Token pulls were horrendous though. Pulled a red thor and a blue two** cap. Ugh! Oh well on to fearless defenders! Cheers mates icon_e_smile.gif
  • I wonder what is next? A short set of Heroics or right into another lengthy PvE event?

It also feels like the longest time yet between updates. We've been riding with r49 for awhile now.
  • #2 in subevent my pulls :

Modern hawkeye purple
    Modern hawkeye red
    Daken purple

Sold!!! Thank you
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Big ups to Django for pulling ahead and Scavengers who sucked us into thinking we could make a last minute run to steal 500HP and then expertly timing their last charge to rubberband our dreams of total world domination away! Nicely done!
    You guys made one helluva run at the end there was awesome watching all the crazy rubberbanding going on in the last 10mins.

It scares me that the alliances are so nice to each other. This is the internet! There should be drama! Anger! Insults!
    Shame on you all. Stop being so mature.