Lord of Thunder PvP Event - 3/17/14

Options

Comments

• Kikujiro
    Kikujiro Posts: 157
    Options
    Nice, I reach 1000 points and first place right before a stealth update. Now the game doesnt even load. At least I've dropped a shield.
  • Why on earth would they patch now? Do they ever learn =[
  • this is nuts...
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I got in for a second and won a match for 20 points but i don't think it went up on the leader board, kinda like when lightning rounds started yesterday with nodes disappearing Booo.
  • Kev42 wrote:
    bughunt wrote:
    "No events are currently available" icon_e_sad.gif

You will have to close the game and reconnect when possible. If you leave the game open, the events will not automatically return when the servers are back up. It is a pain.
  • At this rate, no one is going to get a last fight in before the end of PVP. Customer support better have their scuba gear!
  • You guys should spend more money on this game. Send them the message we want more of this.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah...I was in lightning rounds, just finished a match, then bam...couldn't connect.
  • This patch better damned be the balance patch or something extremely important.
  • daveomite
    Options
    mechgouki wrote:
    You guys should spend more money on this game. Send them the message we want more of this.

Hahahaha! Lol
  • gobstopper wrote:
    Why on earth would they patch now? Do they ever learn =[

I think the volume of last minute PVPers may have caused this, but I could be wrong.
  • Well this is irritating. Hopefully I hang into the top 20 position I just earned, as there's no hope of a top ten placing for me now.
  • Anyone wanna guess any scores for the last 10 - 15 minutes won't be recongized by the system...
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I started a fight a couple mins before the servers went down. A couple of matches into the game, the AI used no abilities, but just by hitting a match, managed a cascade through multiple crits that straight up kills 2/3 of my team. icon_evil.gif

Edit: Which, naturally, puts me in 26th. icon_evil.gif
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My iPad is still in Lords of thunder event, under 2 minutes to go. My Steam refuses to admit any events even exist.
  • I got in for a second and won a match for 20 points but i don't think it went up on the leader board, kinda like when lightning rounds started yesterday with nodes disappearing Booo.
    Ditto. Won a fight that should've gotten me into the top 5, and now I get the "couldn't connect" message. So pissed right now.
  • daveomite
    Options
    Finally got back in...said it can't connect to facebook...and no events listed. Just lovely.
  • Lol I was 5th I'm 12nd now... thanks D3 ! \o/
  • daveomite wrote:
    Finally got back in...said it can't connect to facebook...and no events listed. Just lovely.

Same thing here
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have a suspicion their email server or at least their inboxes will crash next