Lord of Thunder PvP Event - 3/17/14

Options

Comments

• famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks! I plan on hitting 1200. Will be tough but I think I'll manage. Be and songcn have been going at it hard all tourney trading 1/2 back n forth. Hehe.

If I get 17 more points I'll double 10th place score.

I have a couple of good looking matches queued up if I need them, but if no one passes me I'm perfectly happy taking the fourth spot. Unless you two unshield and get hit by every player ever, I don't think I'm going to be able to make up the 450 points between me and #1.

Honestly, not bad, considering I really only joined this tourney to farm ISO. I came in thinking I'd just take every match offered; but then I hit top 5 and had to re-evaluate. Not a bad choice to have to make, all in all.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Few people are unshielding around the Top 10 to push into first spot or top 5 in my bracket. Please stop cos I really want the 3 Psylocke covers. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Shielding for the first time but I'm just outside top 10 right now. If I break the shield by attacking someone does it go down directly or after the fight is over? Also does it allow skipping before the shield goes down?
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Comm Link trouble Noooooo!
  • This is a dumb tourney, most people don't have Gold Thor and the ones who do are too OP. Also I couldn't join until just now, 15 min before the end, and I keep getting comm link interrupted. Stop that!
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Getting the same comm link issue here too
  • Comm Link trouble Noooooo!
    Goodbye Psylocke covers =T
  • mikaelst1 wrote:
    Shielding for the first time but I'm just outside top 10 right now. If I break the shield by attacking someone does it go down directly or after the fight is over? Also does it allow skipping before the shield goes down?

Your shield drops when you actually start a match.

You are free to skip around and select opponents beforehand without penalty. (other than the skip tax)
  • mikaelst1 wrote:
    Shielding for the first time but I'm just outside top 10 right now. If I break the shield by attacking someone does it go down directly or after the fight is over? Also does it allow skipping before the shield goes down?

When you start your fight, your shield drops.

Yes you can skip while your shield is up to find fights.

If you are slow in the battle, it's conceivable that you might be hit before your match is over.
  • Worst time for a patch, no chance for #1 now. Ah well, won't have the iso to level up wolv x-force for a month or so.
  • Popped in last night to make sure I got a red Psylocke cover. I hoe to still get one if I can reconnect.
  • Lol what a **** end...
  • What the heck, about to push for top ten and the game crashed! Argh!!!
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Why do they release patch 20 mins before a tourney ends when the activity is generally at it's highest? And an LR too. Are they trying to flood their servers on purpose?

Sitting in 4th. Ima be sad if I dont get top5.
  • "No events are currently available" icon_e_sad.gif
  • Looks like the servers may have crashed... Unable to login with 10 mins to go. "Comm Link Disrupted"
  • D3 is the best a common sense. Ohwaitaminute.
  • bughunt wrote:
    "No events are currently available" icon_e_sad.gif

• daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Why do they release patch 20 mins before a tourney ends when the activity is generally at it's highest? Are they trying to flood their servers on purpose?

Sitting in 4th. Ima be sad if I dont get top5.

good question...wondering the same thing myself. Got like 15 minutes or so until end of tourney, in 3rd, and can't do anything about it.
  • hsk808
    hsk808 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Edouble26 wrote:
    Looks like the servers may have crashed... Unable to login with 10 mins to go. "Comm Link Disrupted"

Same here. Not cool!