Lord of Thunder PvP Event - 3/17/14

Options

Comments

• Pentagoon
    Pentagoon Posts: 98
    Options
    I was able to connect just now, but got an "Unable to connect to Facebook" error instead of being completely locked out. All events were unavailable. That's just great, I was on my way to another Psylocke too...

--Pentagoon
  • Woo, I could do a last attack and I think I finished first.
  • mechgouki wrote:
    You guys should spend more money on this game. Send them the message we want more of this.
    Posts like this make me wish for a +1 option on the forum. Well played, Sir.
  • Got busy and wasn't able to finish my climb to 1200. That was mega frustrating.
  • This patch better damned be the balance patch or something extremely important.

Oh it is. It's something to squeeze more cash. Of course it's important.
  • Lost my ranking from #8 to #17 because of the errors. Someone needs to funbalance their servers.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lol I was 5th I'm 12nd now... thanks D3 ! \o/

Crapola... that sucks. I was in 3rd, and have no idea where I am now
  • Badlands wrote:
    mechgouki wrote:
    You guys should spend more money on this game. Send them the message we want more of this.
    Posts like this make me wish for a +1 option on the forum. Well played, Sir.

0_0

First +1 I got on this forum lol.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Forge wrote:
    I got in for a second and won a match for 20 points but i don't think it went up on the leader board, kinda like when lightning rounds started yesterday with nodes disappearing Booo.
    Ditto. Won a fight that should've gotten me into the top 5, and now I get the "couldn't connect" message. So pissed right now.

Booo *Hiss*
  • Just what we need, another excuse for them to re-run another Thor event icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • daveomite wrote:

... I'm in Calgary....
  • Knock3r wrote:
    Lost my ranking from #8 to #17 because of the errors. Someone needs to funbalance their servers.

Uh, you do realize that "funbalance" is synonym to "tinykitty up", right?
  • I dropped a shield right before server outage. My HP fund shows the missing cash, it better be reflected in my standings or I am gonna be.... icon_evil.gif
  • laz070
    laz070 Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Options
    This is just excellent, when at second place, just about 30pts from the shielded first place the server goes down 10 minutes short of the end of the event.
    3-4 hours of bloody fight goes down to the toilet. Sooo f%*&@#% pissed....
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    Vinny J wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

... I'm in Calgary....

Well i was in CalHurry to make it to the top!
  • Well that ended badly.....
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vinny J wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

... I'm in Calgary....

...I'm in tampa, lol.

fortunately, finally got reconnected again. Have no idea what final placement was on thor, but stayed in top 5 at least.
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    Mommie look I made Poo Poo!
  • I hope we get free covers out of this. Save their cs some stress.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Damn. For some reason the game showed it was ending 6:20 PM instead of the normal 6PM which I found strange, but I chose to ignore. I was saving 1 last attack for the last 4-5 minutes which would push me over 1000 for the 50HP. I open the game and the tournament is over. Sigh. Yet one more problem with the game.