Options
    Still waiting on my result...
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Only needed top 10 for the blue/red covers. Took first because WHY NOT

extra 1500 ISO yeeuh
  • Somehow I finished top 5 only. Hm.
  • Took a break from the game. Played before lunch at work. Got top 25, 4/3/5 Psylocke. Everything went swell.
  • Ended up in the top 10 after the crash.... meh... but I got the blue I was looking for so I guess the result is tolerable.

5 blue Bewilder ready to go to feed the insatiable appetite of Fat Thor 19 yellows for overpowered Thunder Strike goodness. icon_razz.gif
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    Was top 5 prior to crash, ended up with top 25 reward. Tinykitty-ing buffalo chips.
  • Stil waiting on prizes, but I was comfortably shielded in second, so I should be fine. (A DeadlyVenom climbed past me in the night, and I didn't have time to unshield and retake first this morning, what with getting my kid ready for school.)
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Lyrian wrote:
    Ended up in the top 10 after the crash.... meh... but I got the blue I was looking for so I guess the result is tolerable.

5 blue Bewilder ready to go to feed the insatiable appetite of Fat Thor 19 yellows for overpowered Thunder Strike goodness. icon_razz.gif

Really? is this just for the inevitable thor V thor battles?
  • Anyone else not getting any rewards?
  • KaioShinDE
    KaioShinDE Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    mechgouki wrote:
    Anyone else not getting any rewards?

Yep.
  • Yea I didn't get any rewards.
  • Still waiting. I could not connect even to shield in the last 15, so I do not even know if I got a single cover.
  • I have a bad feeling about this.....
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mechgouki wrote:

Once I finally got back in, they all hit at once for me, then went into spidey LR to try to do a couple, was at 112 with 4 minutes left. Did a match, said I won 23 points, then got rewarded for a top 250 finish. So, some weirdness going on today I guess.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    Still haven't got any of mine.
  • mechgouki wrote:

Still nothing here either.
  • Lyrian wrote:
    Ended up in the top 10 after the crash.... meh... but I got the blue I was looking for so I guess the result is tolerable.

Really? is this just for the inevitable thor V thor battles?

It's Thor v anything. Despite how much people may or may not like Modern Thor, the fact that he has the only 3*** offensive yellow capability (and an incredible one to boot), pretty much means that he is going to be fairly mandatory for at least the short to moderate term.

Bewilder, by design, is going to steal the opponent's unused colors, punishing a non-rainbow team. This usually means stealing Black, Yellow, or Purple, depending on enemy team composition. Psylocke covers Black (19 Black = 3 Psi-Katanas), Modern Thor now covers the Yellow color (instant Thunder Strike, possibly twice), and Classic Magneto covers Purple (Translocation, likely twice).

In any event, a successful execution of Bewilder in any of these situations pretty much wins the game. It is meant to be a late game finisher, as you want several rounds to pass for enemy to accumulate more "junk" AP for you to steal. At 3 CD, a Bewilder tile is pretty hard to defend against, even with a carefully cultivated board. At 2 CD, the survivability chances of the tile increases by an order of magnitude if the board is prepared well enough as the opponent needs a lucky match 4/5 cascade to clear the tile or the ability to directly overwrite it (CMags or Cap) to be able to defend against it.
  • laz070
    laz070 Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Options
    mechgouki wrote:

Yup. They are probably calculating the compensation they are going to give with the reward.

Yes. Sarcasm....
  • Well I do have some good news for you guys.

I'm about to ragequit soon. Any time now......
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    please don't quit, I find your ever cynical approach endlessly inspiring (no, seriously).