Pandas of DOOM - Alliance Chat

Options

Comments

• um, put in a ticket right away. won't your facebook backup restore access?
  • What ticket? The favebook backup isnt restoring it. Its weird.
  • at the main screen, click the mail button/icon thing and submit a ticket to tech support (email, txt, etc) saying you're account is f'd and you don't have access.
  • Did that immediately. Just waiting on the response. Told them my gamer handle and that it's not accessible. Hopefully they can sort it out very soon. Will be **** livid if I cant restore it!!
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The Ron13 wrote:
    Did that immediately. Just waiting on the response. Told them my gamer handle and that it's not accessible. Hopefully they can sort it out very soon. Will be tinykitty livid if I cant restore it!!

I don't have any other ideas to help but i am pretty sure the data is saved on their side so you shouldn't have deleted it by uninstalling the game. Hopefully you can get it sorted out soon =(
    Ill be traveling over the weekend hopefully ill only miss a sub or two and get back in time for end of hots part due. Happy Hunting Pandas!
  • let us know if there's any update.
  • Will let you know the moment I hear anything from them
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Don't forget too push in the Hot Shot PVP if you can, not every one has a max-covered Punisher and green is arguably his best color.
  • i would appreciate it, we're close to #100 and i don't think i can go any higher.
  • we have an opening, if interested apply in game or send max a pm/post here, thanks!
  • Been away from the thread for a bit. Sorry about that.

Sure hope they don't stop the events at noon ET with the recent access issues!
  • !Hi ia am budie_7i3 like join your alliance 
    my rooster hulk 141 , iron man 102, and bunch lv 85 like thor , modern storm ,wolfverine ,ares ,black widow , max daken and alot more ..

now i work on my 3star heroes .. i play alot 24 hours !

please let me join you and see what can i do 

thank you ..

Now i rank # 1 on punisher event with 912 point and rank top 20 on hunt event

Curently iam at A.R.M.O.R alliance check my rooster and contribution point there ..
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    Ok we are full now finally thanks to all who have contributed their time and shiney things! Its been a long journey thanks to D3!
    And finally welcoming out 20 member jadedways!

Our mighty alliance grows!
    EpkAWoX.png?1
  • Further 6 pandas are in the post...
  • This last round of PvE events is a PITA. Level 211+ villians? Good grief
  • i wish i was fighting level 211s, lol.

good job all though, looks like we're clearly rewards pretty easily now.
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    Ok gang i am having a problem with my account now i am guessing something similar that happened to ron that one time. My steam account is not linked to the correct save dat or something so i am waiting for them to hopefully restore it... and quickly! Season one ranking down the tubes and now they finally releasing Daken 3*.
  • Unknown
    Options
    hello everyone.

I would like to join your alliance, my user is hectorsanc, I am a regular player of "marvel puzzle quest", I'm almost always in the top 20 positions unless I have a lot of work at the time.

so far, I have all the covers that are out, not all to the fullest, but I'm in transit ** 's ***' s, for now I'm in another guild but I would like to join this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Max,

If you are still stuck then all I did was send my ticket away and rhwy had it sorted within about a day and a half.
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    Im all set now Ron took a couple back and forths with them but they got it sorted out eventually.