• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    zTrnkMml.png

This time I made a screenshot. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Kolence
    Options
    Also you can tank in regular PvP if you enter when they start. You can go to 150~200 points off of seed teams just like in the LR. I did it in the Steve's tourney and when I started play the next day I was seeing 1* teams of 3x30lvl. That's what I had when I started playing PvP. icon_eek.gif I felt bad playing them.
  • i've downed my roster twice a day in shield, and i can get 85/85/115 teams, but i cant seem to do any lower than that. I also don't really plan on shielding this tournament, seeing as my torch is level 20 and my rag is maxed. I will farm up for rewards, but i think my roster is going to get hit back an awful lot.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    bloodwars wrote:
    i've downed my roster twice a day in shield, and i can get 85/85/115 teams, but i cant seem to do any lower than that. I also don't really plan on shielding this tournament, seeing as my torch is level 20 and my rag is maxed. I will farm up for rewards, but i think my roster is going to get hit back an awful lot.

Yeah i will hopefully do similarly but ill probably have to try for top 10 because i can at least use the one red cover. Is he any good maxed?
  • sort of. for farming seed teams, he has 2 quick abilities that do a little damage (400 and 900). and people don't like seeing him in villian LR's when he's 230 and a bucket of health. if you miss top 10, just get him in an LR, unless they change that to be **** tokens too.

i farmed to 600 and got my last ** cover, need to down my roster, but i think i can get up to 900. since everyone has 1 wasted character spot, this is another zergfest.
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    bloodwars wrote:
    sort of. for farming seed teams, he has 2 quick abilities that do a little damage (400 and 900). and people don't like seeing him in villian LR's when he's 230 and a bucket of health. if you miss top 10, just get him in an LR, unless they change that to be **** tokens too.

i farmed to 600 and got my last ** cover, need to down my roster, but i think i can get up to 900. since everyone has 1 wasted character spot, this is another zergfest.

Yeah I can't believe how bad they nerfed the courageous tokens... I went for one lightning round and got top 4 hoping for spiderman and i pulled two 2* tokens its really not feel worth the effort now.
  • get top 50 for 2 heroics, or just farm seeds for iso and a top 1000 finish. i got a psylocke off heroics first round, then i've just been farming iso, cause my mmr got jacked up again.

mpq is really hating on new guys now. want a **? better get 600+ score in pvp. want a ***? hope you can get top 10. feel free to waste your hp on ** pulls though.

honestly the reason was probably that no one was going to pay 1100 for a random token *** when 1250 gets you the exact power you want, or 1200-1400 gets you 1 *** (on average) and 5-6 **s.
  • Kolence
    Options
    Hey, guys, does anyone want/need green Ragnarok? I don't have him and don't really want him, so I've used this PvP to help tanking until now. But I could farm some ISO if it is needed to place in top 100. (We were around #180 when I started writing this tirade. icon_redface.gif )

On the other hand this heroic Venom is just killing me. I managed to almost clear the easier one last night after several wipeouts. In hard I cleared three nodes (2 hammer ones). Do you have some advice what to use? HT 110(20)(max), Wolvie 70, Psylocke 66, Panther 53(max), Hawkeye 37 and Storm and IM 50/45. Would Bagman have actually helped with this?

But I must say that the lineup we're given to fight with this time just bums me out. Haven't felt this bad about the game since that PvE when Patch came that was completely unplayable for me. At this time, I don't see any red difficulty nodes, just green or yellow so I can soak up some pistol or rifle popping out now and then even a rocket or a flamethrower but levels are bound to go up later on. So I CAN play just not fun at all. And I do wish the lazy Cap covers. That and you guys is the only reason I'll keep trying, otherwise I'd just throw in the towel and take a break.

At least I had 2 red Hulks from these LR to help a little with my mood. icon_e_smile.gif
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was gonna ask the same thing about the Hotshot PVP. I would like a green Ragnarok from the alliance personnally.
    Don't forget that the villain LR might get the same nerf as the heroes LR and it could possibly be a lot harder to get his covers if that's the case.

Anyway, those of you who can, push so maybe we make top 100? icon_razz.gif
  • Hey pandas, I'm getting a (very needed) holiday week so I won't contribute to the team.

Have fun and get zillions of new covers icon_e_wink.gif
  • i'll push in the torch pvp even though i don't need it. probably won't shield though.

another captain pvp showed up. best line up there is rag, ares, daken i think.
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    Borras wrote:
    Hey pandas, I'm getting a (very needed) holiday week so I won't contribute to the team.

Have fun and get zillions of new covers icon_e_wink.gif

Thanks for the heads up have a good weekend!
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    sinnerjfl wrote:
    I was gonna ask the same thing about the Hotshot PVP. I would like a green Ragnarok from the alliance personnally.
    Don't forget that the villain LR might get the same nerf as the heroes LR and it could possibly be a lot harder to get his covers if that's the case.

Ill get in there soon after my refreshes maybe. Still trying to get our 16th nailed down, no one wants to talk to me!
  • sinnerjfl wrote:

Ill get in there soon after my refreshes maybe. Still trying to get our 16th nailed down, no one wants to talk to me!

you mean 17th icon_e_wink.gif
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    Welcoming our newest member Jax, now to see if we can get him to find the forums heh.
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    We are also welcoming raistlin.

I fear my GF has found our nemesis.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tdokh1KYuQ
  • 9.5k total, good for #59, good job guys. average score was 560.

congrats!

also, i'd encourage everyone to do what you can in venom, the point values are up if you haven't started yet, and capt pvp is coming icon_e_wink.gif we have a good chance at getting everyone 9 covers in the next 2 days, which should get most of us to (or past) his cap. thanks.
  • Hey guys, I made it! I used my gmail account and got the activation email in 30 seconds. Good luck!
  • Hi all ^^, I applied to join your guys great alliance. Is MaxCavalera the right person I'm suppose to pm about joining? I'm new to the forums cause I had problems with it and couldn't get it to work for a long time till a admin fixed it for me. Anyways Max if you are the right person to pm I already did so just checking to see if you got my pm from yesterday? Well I hope I will be able to join you guys and battle together in tournaments ^^. I already looked at all of your players rosters and most of you guys and gals have a beast of a team! -lol- so it will be an honor to be apart of you guys and fighting along side you guys to work on getting the higher up alliance awards from the tournaments. If I get to join you guys I'm already excited thinking about about puzzle battling hard to see how high we can rank in tournaments ^^. Anyways have a good day all ^^
  • MaxCavalera
    Options
    Hey Booger Ill get back to you in one minute