MisfitRightIn Alliance Chat

Options

Comments

• At this point we need new roster slot. I know william and ryarus were willing to expand it, but maybe it has gotten more expensive then they had expected. Anyhow, I might buy a new slot tomorrow. I don't have enough hp atm.

Liao, do you have hp to buy a slot? It cost 1300hp.
  • Slot bought. I fell asleep. Sorry
  • Aweomse, thx. Me too I'm falling asleep. Just waiting for those thor covers... hehe
  • So, we're now at 12/14 roster spots, and I think we have at least one other person that might be added shortly. gnight all.
  • ok going to bed now, i'm 1st in my bracket with 715 points, second place has 366 so i think it's a nice enough cushion to go unshielded, our alliance is ranked 15th right now, see you guys tomorrow

if we are expanding the alliance i have a guy that might want in, he doesn't have any 3*** at lvl100 + and he plays mostly pve's ,but he's become a grinder lately so i think he might fit fine, tell me what you guys think, you can find him in the alliance blitzmia under scourge819
  • Chatted with dtm and he told me to pop in and say hello to y'all. I've applied for one of your open spots as well so hopefully we can fight together pretty soon. Cheers!
  • Morning, just woke up.

Hey reaper. Do you have hp to buy a slot?
  • I want Liaomiao in the alliance, he's a damn good player and would be a huge boon to our performance. Not to be a prick if elshark81 can see this, but a roster like that will only drag down the overall potential performance compared to the rest of the group. Unless he's discussed it and been approved already, I'm up for removing him from the current list of 'approvals' in MisfitRightIn, in which case I apologize and hope you'll make strides of progress on that roster.

@LiaoMiao, as of 8:37 there's a slot open in MisfitRightIn, hopefully you can snag it.
  • Kamahl-FoK wrote:
    I want Liaomiao in the alliance, he's a damn good player and would be a huge boon to our performance. Not to be a prick if elshark81 can see this, but a roster like that will only drag down the overall potential performance compared to the rest of the group. Unless he's discussed it and been approved already, I'm up for removing him from the current list of 'approvals' in MisfitRightIn, in which case I apologize and hope you'll make strides of progress on that roster.

@LiaoMiao, as of 8:37 there's a slot open in MisfitRightIn, hopefully you can snag it.

Yeah Liaomiao joined another alliance yesterday.

I think the approval list means nothing as everyone can apply. There's some ok roster in there at the moment, maybe these people can say something about there intentions here.
  • Looks like we haver about 4 people waiting for approval. Has anyone spoken up about buying the next spot?
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah anyone can apply. One of us needs to accept someone to bring them in the alliance. Prior to accepting, we should wait to see if they reach out to one of us as 1) an active forum member and 2) have the HP to pay it forward.

Our alliance has an open spot right now and we're getting hit with a lot of applications. Some of you have expressed concern about growing too quickly - if someone hasn't been approved, they aren't "part" of the alliance.

Others who wish to join the alliance, try to join (at that point we can see your roster and approve/decline accordingly) and post on here about the willingness to buy a slot (currently a steep 1500).
  • radiopy wrote:
    Yeah anyone can apply. One of us needs to accept someone to bring them in the alliance. Prior to accepting, we should wait to see if they reach out to one of us as 1) an active forum member and 2) have the HP to pay it forward.

Our alliance has an open spot right now and we're getting hit with a lot of applications. Some of you have expressed concern about growing too quickly - if someone hasn't been approved, they aren't "part" of the alliance.

Others who wish to join the alliance, try to join (at that point we can see your roster and approve/decline accordingly) and post on here about the willingness to buy a slot (currently a steep 1500).

Morning Radio.

I added Williamk99 yesterday and Major Carnage this morning. I believe william expended the roster once, and also Ryarus. I also believe Major Carnage to be willing to buy a slot.
    That's about it for the updates.

I decided to enter the event earlier than I was planning to to push us in top 10 and have more visibility.

I'm up to 1000 hp this morning, I wanted to buy a slot today but considering I need to buy some space for the new thor I might reconsider lol.
  • Hi, I just applied to join the alliance. I play every day, multiple hours, a little less lately as I am on vacation in Japan. Currently I only have 700 HP saved, but would be willing to purchase more to expand the team if I am accepted. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Lol whoops forgot to mention in game name is WhoStoleMyName icon_lol.gif
  • radiopy
    Options
    Goodness, there's like 20 people queued up right now.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Reaper - saw you reached out earlier. I'm on central timezone so I was asleep. If you can commit to the HP and/or get someone to pay it for you (dtm?), happy to approve.
  • nihilium
    nihilium Posts: 242
    Options
    May I ask what the current slot price is? o.o

I have ~1k HP atm... o.o
    </3 scaling I get the feeling its too late for me to find an alliance to join for the event :/
  • radiopy
    Options
    nihilium wrote:

I have ~1k HP atm... o.o
    </3 scaling I get the feeling its too late for me to find an alliance to join for the event :/
    It's 1500, which sucks. I will say we are EXTREMELY likely to hit top 50, so you'll get 100 HP back and a BP blue. Also, I'm assuming this will not be the last event with rewards for alliances so think of it as an investment.
  • nihilium wrote:

I have ~1k HP atm... o.o

What's your roster? I can sponsors people if it's worth it. At this point I can almost taste the flavor of those sweet 500hp...
  • nihilium
    nihilium Posts: 242
    Options
    Im mostly using my 3/5/5 110 Punisher and my 85 OBW (and Im pretty carefull of keeping my MMR low..).
    I have full covers for an IM M40, and half builts for many other 3stars, but currently Im undecided with whom to team up my beloved punisher (with all those new realeases atm Id hate to sink ISO into a char just to see a better fit a week later)...
    I do have 170k ISO sitting around to pump into whatever I decide on...

So I guess nothing to astonishing ^^"""
    I guess Ill send u an application and than u can just take a look urself =)
    (Im nixin)