MisfitRightIn Alliance Chat

Options

Comments

• kk.

Well for the moment I only have 1000hp and we need to keep a spot open for the next person to come in that can buy another slot. So I can't sponsor you yet.
  • We seem to be getting large enough to compete with the other large alliances - i reached 400 points in the PVP last night and our alliance was floating around 900. I guess those who prefer to start events late will give a nice push at the end.

Welcome to all the newer members!
  • Sorry, don't want to sound impatient, but I was just wondering if I should look for another alliance since I haven't gotten a response. Would like to join one before the event ends.
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Cuban -

Do you have the 1500 HP to add another slot if we add you?
  • nihilium
    nihilium Posts: 242
    Options
    Im at 1.5k hp. Does everyone in the alliance get the alliance rewards? icon_e_smile.gif
  • Good morning guys, i guess we are pretty popular, the amount of people applying to join us looks insane.
    Do we have any specifications to join us besides being able to buy another roster slot, like roster strength, cause i don't mind going through the applicants and dismissing all the weak rosters.
    At 1500 hp the roster slot it looks like not too many ppl can afford that, on the other hand, if we place good in this tourney some of us might have the hp to add roster slots, i'm at 925 right now, and if i get to 1500 i don't mind pouring it in, the more players we have, the better for our alliance.
  • I will purchase enough as soon as I'm accepted
  • Hi guys,

I'm hoping to join your alliance I'm a active daily player and starting to move into 3 stars with punisher at 100 and some 2 stars at 85.
    I usually place top 10 or top 5 pvp and do have the money to purchase hp time to time.
    I am willin to buy my slot.
    Please let me know if I can join, in game name is same as board name. HowieWowie.
  • I think we should do a purge of the applicants, went through some more rosters and a few of them have heroes at lvl 30 the highest, tried to dismiss one but it wouldn't let me.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Who is Kreme? Someone just accepted Kreme and I have no idea who that is.
  • I think we should do a purge of the applicants, went through some more rosters and a few of them have heroes at lvl 30 the highest, tried to dismiss one but it wouldn't let me.

No kidding, if this continues we'll spend hours just removing them...
  • radiopy
    Options
    Also, somehow we are rated #3 right now with 4081 points. I wonder if the pending applicants add to our total points...?
  • radiopy wrote:
    Who is Kreme? Someone just accepted Kreme and I have no idea who that is.

Maybe someone misclicked while browsing the list of people wanting to join.
  • radiopy
    Options
    That's my guess, just wanted to confirm before I booted them.

Thoughts on WhoStoleMyName? That's Cuban, who mentioned that once accepted they'd be willing to buy an additional slot.
  • nihilium
    nihilium Posts: 242
    Options
    Just something I'm wondering about with the buying spots thing...
    What keeps alliances fron kicking players once they bought a spot in favour of stronger players later on? O.o
  • nihilium wrote:
    What keeps alliances fron kicking players once they bought a spot in favour of stronger players later on? O.o
    I thought about the same thing, maybe commanders can't be kicked? Don't know though
  • I'm very active and have a great roster. How can I join? icon_e_smile.gif
  • nihilium wrote:

Commanders can't be kicked at this moment. It might be a problem for the alliances tho. What happens when someone stop playing but stay in the alliance?
  • radiopy
    Options
    Commanders cannot be booted. You have to be a commander to buy a slot. Ergo, once you buy a slot you cannot be kicked.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Microtom - that's one of the reasons forum regulars should be a requirement. I figure if you're a frequenter of the forum, you're invested enough that you really like playing the game. And hopefully kind enough that, if you ever decide to stop playing, to leave the group.

Hopefully they create an additional position of "leader" that can boot anyone, but as of now that's not implemented.