MisfitRightIn Alliance Chat

Options
1303132333436»

Comments

• radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kamahl_FoK wrote:
    I might not be returning for the PvP event actually and just wait until the PvE is over - I'm temporarily with another alliance (mainly to get daily rewards and some bonus stuff) who doesn't mind my garbage PvE performance... or at least they don't for now, they're literally #110 in the PvE and I'm in last place. They're also #14 or so in the PvP so I wouldn't have to jump ships a few times to snag those LT covers. After the event though, I'll definitely return, I still enjoy the PvP. But god screw the current PvE, I'm about to dump my ISO into Lazythor and have a 141 + Buffs monster for the last sub bracket or two of the overall event.
    Another alliance?! Say it isn't so!

I think we'll be fine for PvP in terms of us getting our alliance rewards. Which alliance is it?
  • radiopy wrote:
    Another alliance?! Say it isn't so!

I think we'll be fine for PvP in terms of us getting our alliance rewards. Which alliance is it?

It's temp, I swear! S.T.E.A.L.T.H. Run by one guy, he seems to have a handle on things, bought all 20 slots himself. I'd like to snag at least one Falcon cover for required nodes, but am currently almost #200 in my overall bracket and... maybe I can push to top 100 and then get another top 100 alliance cover to go with it, but I'm not sure. Don't care for the character himself given squishiness, but if they fix PvE for the next event, I don't want to be **** if they pull another Human Torch and only offer him as a reward once before making him required for stuff.
  • Guys, if you see me, please don't hit me until I'm at 1100. I will eat babies to get this last GSBW and I have blown more hero coins than I care to confess from my stockpile with the shield -> attack -> shield -> attack pattern. I'm 2 to 3 matches away and I will be so livid if someone smacks me at the finish line. My matches are taking just over a minute with boosts, but it's still so damn scary... especially since I shielded, 3 minutes went by, then I got -41, despite having toggled between score screens several times before it arrived.

EDIT: 1100 reached, finally. I was only paranoid 'cause I saw Microtom in my queue far more times than I care to recall. My temporary alliance is currently #68 and making me somewhat paranoid, but hopefully we'll be fine. I need that last yellow to be so happy. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hats off to whostolemyname. Thought you were gonna take 1st. If your name hadn't popped up for me at just the right time you would have. Great push you made.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi guys;
    This is not going to be easy to say, i did not want to leave just saying a couple lines in the chat, we've been kicking **** for a while so i felt like i should write you something a little longer.

Since we got that 2nd place and the 500 iso prize something in me has been itching, I've been wanting to get that more and more, i understand that our alliance is a casual one so i didn't make a big deal about it, i respect everyone's dedication to this game, some can grind more than others, some are getting bored with the game.

I just came across the opportunity to join an alliance that is not that casual, one that is fighting for 1st place on every tournament, one that can give Shield a run for their money ( the x-men), and i'm in that stage of the game, i want to fight for 1st place on everything, alliance included.

I hope you guys keep playing and doing well, we' ll be seeing each other around i hope, i'll be kicking some of your **** too, not too hard i promise, good luck and keep kicking **** the misfit way.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Eddu, we'll miss you. Hopefully you guys topple SHIELD, and, if you happen to see me in-game, maybe at least THINK about hitting the skip button!
  • Unknown
    Options
    radiopy wrote:
    Eddu, we'll miss you. Hopefully you guys topple SHIELD, and, if you happen to see me in-game, maybe at least THINK about hitting the skip button!

lol i won't hit any of you
  • Unknown
    Options
    Eddu, all the best to you and you're welcome back with us if anything changes.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thank you Vierzehn, this competitive level of play is so freaking crazy but a lot of fun, I see you guys placing pretty good on pve, that's awesome.
    Tell everyone I say hi .
  • Unknown
    Options
    This is by far the best casual group in the game.... Having a blast and been a member for awhile now....We are casual and proud! That is all 'p)
  • Unknown
    Options
    I can't even post right ;o) Double Post
  • radiopy
    Options
    Don't know if anyone is checking this but I am bored. Logging in it shows no events and that I'm not a member of any alliance (i.e., server down). This has been a weird 36 hours...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Veteran players and founders please join post at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7681

sincerely,
    QTQuazar (founder, Ace of Blades)
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi all, i want to get in ur alliance. I can do 700 pvp points and i have 33.000 points in pve now.
    Im in pending phase now. Can i get in?
  • pylaeron
    Options
    I just sent Howie a pm, but if any other commanders wanna take a look, I have a buddy looking for an alliance. Name is aeonblue here in the forum, he just posted in the looking for alliance thread, and in game name is aeonblue08. He has a solid roster and plays regularly, so if we have somebody leaving soon, he'd be a good replacement. Just let one of us know. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hey Howie did you get my pm? It shows up in my outbox not in my sent messages so I was a little confused icon_e_smile.gif
  • alvin7448
    Options
    iso8.png hungry