MisfitRightIn Alliance Chat

Options

Comments

• awesome - thanks! i'm in, just pending activation/confirmation. it seems like the limit is 20, but i didn't see it definitively from a dev. I wonder what the scaling is for additional slot costs. scary.
  • I'm interested as well, if someone buys the slot to get me in, i'll buy the following slot for someone else to join
  • Spider_Man
    Spider_Man Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I suppose I should speak up here, just so you know I'm not quite *that* random. I'm currently 'pending' in the alliance. I'm over 100 days and always have great placements in tourneys.

Usually a lurker on these boards.
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Vierzehn, I just promoted you so you can add a roster slot. It'll be 1000 HP. Happy to bring the next person in after that, but they need to be able to commit 1100 HP. It's getting steep, I know.
  • I won't approve anyone, but i've just bought the next slot for 1000.
  • it shows 9/9 spots and private so I can't even apply, player name eddu, check me out
  • just applied, I exchange rewards through facebook with ryarus33 if that matters
  • Spider_Man
    Spider_Man Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It's everything I've saved for the past couple weeks, but I could put up 1100 for my spot.
  • radiopy
    Options
    eddu, I see you now. You contacted me before Spider_Man, so the next slot is yours for 1100 HP if you want it. Confirm you're okay with the buy-in and I'll add you.
  • yeah im in =, add me
  • ok how do I add a roster slot, im about to leave for work and won't be back in 5 hours, would like to do it now
  • ok found it and did already
  • somebody else needs to approve joeblack or spiderman or whoever is coming next, I'm off to work, i'll be around here later tonight
  • radiopy
    Options
    somebody else needs to approve joeblack or spiderman or whoever is coming next, I'm off to work, i'll be around here later tonight

Want to make sure MicroTom is able to get back in. He was the first to put HP up to bring people in and graciously stepped away to allow others to (temporarily) take his place. While we all have the power to add people, I hope that you all will respect that a spot is being "held" for him and don't randomly add people.
  • Don't worry about me, I have 1800 hp to buy another slot. I want to use as much of it as possible tho because the rest will just be wasted.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Microtom, the problem is that we need to have an open space for you to join and THEN you can use the HP to buy another slot. If it's full, there is no way for you to get in unless someone that's already in "buys" you in.
  • radiopy wrote:
    Microtom, the problem is that we need to have an open space for you to join and THEN you can use the HP to buy another slot. If it's full, there is no way for you to get in unless someone that's already in "buys" you in.

Someone can just leave and rejoin, unless there are 20, but that's not going to happen lol.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Initially looking to join an alliance, and now all of a sudden we have a larger alliance chugging along well! Right now we're ranked #78 with 509 points, but I'm guessing that's because none of us have put too much effort into the tournament yet (if at all). I'm at 221 points personally, but will probably abstain from more until at LEAST the Hulk and BP events are over. Look forward to competing with you all. Plenty of space available, so if you know of other forum posters, reach out to them. They must:

a) Be fairly competitive (i.e., one or two level 100 guys, play daily);
    b) Be forum posters; and
    c) Be willing to add the HP necessary to generate another slot once admitted.
  • Just fyi about my playstyle, for the 2+ day tournaments I pretty much only join events 24 hours after they begin. There's usually the end of another PvE or PvP event going on, and I find that there are more points to be had and I can get a higher placement with a lower score (for example, 700 gets me top 5 rather than needing to get to 800).

One thing about scores in general with the new reward structure, it will be interesting to see what happens with the removal of the 50hp from the 500 progression level. I could see people now just going to 300 and then stopping, fairly dramatically lowering the overall points available in the pool. It will be interesting to see for sure.
  • Hello guys, I can buy the next spot. Thanks for accepting me.

Do you guys know if our team points go up and down, like they would personally, or does it accumulate as people earn them? That would probably affect when I start the pvp.

Good luck guys!