MisfitRightIn Alliance Chat

Options

Comments

• nihilium
    nihilium Posts: 242
    Options
    Ikr, that and what if someone plays still later on, but maybe less often o.o

Arnt commanders kickable at all? Ever? O.o
  • Hi all, I have some stuff to do this afternoon but will be around this evening to help figure out our next steps.

I agree that we should come up with criteria we're happy with and start paring down our applicants. For those of you curious, the waitlist is like 40(!) people long. And I'll say this too: If you don't have at least one fully covered 3star close to level 100, you might want to think about finding a different alliance. It might take us some time to go through all the applicants and I'd hate for you to miss out on finding another alliance because we were slow to say no. Sorry, but thems the breaks. Having said that, if you have a very good roster and are willing to pay the hp, please remain interested!

As for the being kicked question, you need to become a 'Commander' to buy a spot and as soon as you're listed as a 'Commander' you can't get kicked. As for how we grew our team before, I think Microtom did a 'leave and rejoin' shuffle a couple of times yesterday so that new people could join and then basically buy their own slot. And in theory I'm comfortable doing that. I'd rather try that than simply buy a new slot myself at this point considering we have so much interest. But unfortunately I won't be able to help with that until later this evening.
  • Before I go, radiopy, do you mind if I start dismissing anyone without any 3stars near 100? I'll be very careful with the first cut but I think I should be able to cut down at least 10 which will make it a little more manageable to handle.
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Luckily the last few people have come through, and it's working out nicely - we have a spot open, and like to keep it that way. Upon joining, you should buy a slot, keeping one open for the next guy.
  • radiopy
    Options
    dtm7817 wrote:
    Before I go, radiopy, do you mind if I start dismissing anyone without any 3stars near 100? I'll be very careful with the first cut but I think I should be able to cut down at least 10 which will make it a little more manageable to handle.

Go for it. I started cutting down too...just make sure and scroll on the left side as it's pretty easy to accidentally accept someone.
  • iKILLA wrote:
    I'm very active and have a great roster. How can I join? icon_e_smile.gif

Can you buy a roster slot? Cost will be 1600hp if nihilum buys one first.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hi guys, left you guys a pm as well, active daily player.
    I have the hp for my slot.
    Am in pending, please take a look.
    In game name is same as board name.

Thanks!

Edit: super thx, pls let me know once nihil has bought slot so i can do after.
  • HowieWowie wrote:
    Hi guys, left you guys a pm as well, active daily player.
    I have the hp for my slot.
    Am in pending, please take a look.
    In game name is same as board name.

Thanks!

You're in. Don't buy a slot yet tho. Nihilum was first before you and he has 1500 hp.

Nihilum, did you send your application in-game?
  • Hi, I'd like to join your alliance, you can check out my roster, strongest two are max patch and punisher with fully skilled doom and 60k iso. Usual team is patch, punisher and obw, usually take top 10 in events minimum. I play daily and would love to help you guys win the alliance reward black panther
  • radiopy
    Options
    HowieWowie - whether intentionally or unintentionally, someone accepted you into the group. A little concerned as you're not a forum regular...prior to promoting you so you can buy a slot, what can you say to alleviate that concern? How long have you been playing?
  • Hi, I'd like to join your alliance, you can check out my roster, strongest two are max patch and punisher with fully skilled doom and 60k iso. Usual team is patch, punisher and obw, usually take top 10 in events minimum. I play daily and would love to help you guys win the alliance reward black panther

Do you have hp to buy a slot? It's getting expensive, 1600-1800hp at least.
  • Just wanted to say that I haven't started yet, and plan on making 1000, maybe even 1100 to get that Psylocke cover I want so badly. #1 very well might be within our reach, but it's really hard to say until the last few hours of the tournament.
  • nihilium
    nihilium Posts: 242
    Options
    Errr btw should I bother to buy hp for a spot or is there no chance of joining anyway?

O.o
    Kinda still waiting for an answer since im at stupid 1475 hp v.v

Btw application is sent, nick is nixin icon_e_smile.gif

If yes id go and buy points now o.o
  • radiopy
    Options
    Alright, Nihilium, we can get you a spot, we'd have to kick HowieWowie to do it, at which time you can buy a spot for 1500 HP, HowieWowie can then be readmitted, who then buys a slot for 1600 HP, and we can see who is next and willing to drop 1700 HP on it. Nihilium, HowieWowie, you cool with this?
  • radiopy wrote:
    HowieWowie - whether intentionally or unintentionally, someone accepted you into the group. A little concerned as you're not a forum regular...prior to promoting you so you can buy a slot, what can you say to alleviate that concern? How long have you been playing?

Yep i'm definitely cool with it radio.

Been playing a few month now, usually top 10 any pvp event with but top 5 mostly.
    I've been lurking for a long time so I know the ups and downs, just didn't create an account until I had problems with previous hulk event where they bugged my sub events as I did "A New Ally" too early when it was early unlocked by mistake.
    I spend HP on shields and roster slots only, and time to time plop money down for more hp if needed. It last a long while, usually the rewards are enough to cover my shields if I do 8 hr and sometimes some profit if I do 3hr, often if I don't have enough time on a day a pvp event ends I'd probably push the day before and do a 24hr shield if I needed some of those covers.
    Just spread my iso a bit thin right now on the 3*s but am going to start focusing since I've got enough covers to make a couple of them over 100 (with pun just a bit over 100 right now), just a bit afraid to dump into mag or spidey since they're up for funbalance but then again it's been said it's probably not for another while.

Just let me know once nihil has bought his slot so I can contribute to my slot.
  • I suggest we kick everyone but those who apply through here.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Sounds good. As soon as Nil confirms he's cool with everything, I'll add him and we'll get the ball rolling.
  • How much would it cost for a slot?
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Am I still under consideration or do I not make the cut since my patch isn't fully covered?

Still willing to buy the slot after nixin
  • radiopy
    Options
    Someone just bought the 1500 HP slot, no idea who. Anyone want to claim it? Is it being held for anyone?