MisfitRightIn Alliance Chat

Options

Comments

• dtm7817 wrote:
    Just fyi about my playstyle, for the 2+ day tournaments I pretty much only join events 24 hours after they begin. There's usually the end of another PvE or PvP event going on, and I find that there are more points to be had and I can get a higher placement with a lower score (for example, 700 gets me top 5 rather than needing to get to 800).

One thing about scores in general with the new reward structure, it will be interesting to see what happens with the removal of the 50hp from the 500 progression level. I could see people now just going to 300 and then stopping, fairly dramatically lowering the overall points available in the pool. It will be interesting to see for sure.

Me too I join late. Usually about 15 hours before the end of the event. I should be able to get about 800 points.
  • My guess would be that alliance points simply add up your teams individual scores, but you're right it could be a cumulative score that disregards retaliations. I guess I'll keep an eye out on the leader boards to see if anyone ever loses points.
  • How's everyone doing in the Hulk? I'm at 104th with 256068 points and 3h 36 minutes left. I still have points on the board so I think I'm set for my first green XWolvie. I think I could even technically overtake first place (as I'm sure a lot of people could), but I'd rather put my attention on Predator and Prey tournament.

Also, any other players interested in joining?
  • I'm at staying at around 3300 in the hulk. I don't want to waste my time going lower than that, 2 thor cover will be plenty for me.
    As for predator and prey, my hood has all covers so don't really care beyond the 100hp reward. I'm in an easy bracket tho so I might try for first, if not I'll just get in 5-25.
  • I'm at 331 and level 66 for The Hood. Getting 3 covers here makes him very close to usable. Hopefully one more lightning round and I'll be able to finish him off.
  • Can anyone invite and set me commander?
  • Done. I think Ryarus said he'd be willing to add a slot too? Is that still true?
  • Yep. I can open up a spot.
  • If you can do that that'd be great, I'm going to add one after yours.
  • Hey guys, I'm around 1200 in the hulk event, trying to get top 1000 to get the 3 covers, as soon as I'm done with that i'll start with fearless defenders, i'l be playing for the next 3-4 hours
  • I think I have to be promoted before I can buy a spot.
  • Rye555
    Rye555 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yeah it would be nice to join a nice high level alliance. If you need a Hp slot just hit me a accept invite.
  • I bought a spot in invited williamk99 in. Someone should grant commander to both Ryarus and willliam if they want to expand the roster. I also need a reinvite icon_rolleyes.gif
  • I promoted Ryarus. Did William confirm that he'll buy a spot? If so, I'll promote him now.
  • dtm7817 wrote:
    I promoted Ryarus. Did William confirm that he'll buy a spot? If so, I'll promote him now.

I think he did in a pm he sent me.
  • Ok cool. I had seen his post on the alliance forum and it's good to see he's on board. Welcome William! I promoted you too.

And Mictrotom, I think there's a slot for you to join again. Edited: Ok, didn't see how the alliance menu 'expands' (it doesn't). You've been added and promoted.
  • Pretty nice alliance we have going on here
  • Any way for me to join? I just got a pm when looking for an alliance, but you guys are 12/12 already...
  • Are you able to send a request in the game? Please do that first and then we can go from there. Microtom had been handling the shuffling of roster slots. If he's around maybe he'd be willing to do it again.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    How do you send a request in game? I found your alliance and it just shows me a list of people's rosters
    I'm a bit new at this alliance thing

*edit maybe you need an open spot to send a request?