MisfitRightIn Alliance Chat

Options

Comments

• Would you guys have room for one more? I started a few weeks after launch, and I'm a pretty active player in Canada at mid-level:

138 IM40
    114 Punisher
    107 Hulk
    102 Patch
    80 GSBW
    76 Spidey

the useful 2-stars all maxed, etc.

When i try, i usually place at or near the top of PVP tourneys and I know I would help boost the alliance rankings, which i'd like to share in too icon_mrgreen.gif
  • I'm sure we can use both of you. We'll have more slots soon too.
  • Hello gentlemen! BobDucca here. I just joined the alliance and am waiting to be able to buy another slot. In addition to my slot, I'd be willing to consider spending more HP for slots if we deem it necessary. I don't think we'll need the additional slots for a top 50 in this first tournament, but perhaps in the future.
  • Are Microtom and SUPERTOM related at all?
  • Awesome. I just joined. Let me know how I can contribute. I have a decent stash of HP I'd be willing to donate for the greater good.

Not related but both awesome icon_e_wink.gif
  • I just purchased the 8th slot for our team for 800hp. Let me know if you need me to do anything else. Looking forward to competing with you all!
  • I'm looking for a team as well.
    My top four characters right now are:
    120 punisher
    85 obw
    89 hulk
    85 wolverine yellow
    Building up 3 star characters at the moment. Spent most of my iso, at the moment so I can't start a new one yet
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I see Microtom23 is back, welcome home. There's a queue of a few people waiting, including Supertom11, so if someone wants to buy a slot, I think he'll commit to adding an additional one?
  • radiopy wrote:
    I see Microtom23 is back, welcome home. There's a queue of a few people waiting, including Supertom11, so if someone wants to buy a slot, I think he'll commit to adding an additional one?

I'll bite the bullet. Just don't expect me to be shiedling any time soon. icon_e_wink.gif
  • radiopy
    Options
    Now we just need someone to buy you a slot...we're at 8 members already, this is going to be a dominant alliance.
  • so one of the current members (does it have to be a commander?) has to pay HP to buy a new slot to allow the next person in? If this is how it works, i'm certainly willing to buy a new slot once I'm in.
  • I'll give up my spot so people joining can buy new slots.
  • Microtom, if you're able and willing to go in and out like that to add members that would be great! Not sure I'm comfortable enough with the alliance system to do that, but if it's easy let me know and I might be able to help too.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Supertom, are you still willing to buy a spot? I think it's up to 900 HP. I just want to make sure people commit prior to us accepting them.
  • Ouch! That's steep but yeah, I've been hording my HP for about a month now. I'll never use it for leveling so I'd be happy to contribute.
  • I joined - i have 1000 hp right now and i'll drop it all on a spot if needed
  • If we get 100hp extra every tourney, I'm sure everyone will recoup the cost quick enough.
  • Very true. I'm ready and willing.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Supertom, you are in. If you could add a slot for Vierzehn, who will then buy another slot, that'd be perfect.
  • Done and done!