MPQ Sneak Peek: March 2016 Edition*Updated (03/25/16)

Options

Comments

• Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was so happy when I previewed the rewards for the ISO-Brotherhood event tonight and saw there wasn't a new character tied to it. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    *(03/03/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Upcoming Weekly Buffs, Deadpool's Daily, PVE & Versus events and linked to new character precis.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
      03/10/16 – 03/16/16 4* - Carnage, Invisible Woman, Miles Morales, Nick Fury 3* - Beast, Bullseye, Cyclops, Mystique, Squirrel Girl 2* - Hawkeye, Storm 1* - Venom, Yelena Belova

Yowza, those are going to be some tough 4*'s to rely on for a new character PVE event. At least Prof X is going to be the essential.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tatercat wrote:
    Yowza, those are going to be some tough 4*'s to rely on for a new character PVE event. At least Prof X is going to be the essential.
    also means no level 350 scaling for me, which is more than welcome since winfinite will be broken - again. they seem to do everything they can from allowing that group to cut loose.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    03/10/16 – 03/16/16
    4* - Carnage, Invisible Woman, Miles Morales, Nick Fury

Wow. I only have four 4* champs so far, but three of them are Carnage, IW and NF (the other is Thor). How about that!

Although I'll probably keep using OML as one of my PVP'ers... And Carnage teams very well with him...
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Wow. I only have four 4* champs so far, but three of them are Carnage, IW and NF (the other is Thor).
    One of these things is not like the other....
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Starting the season with a Blade pvp... arguably the most health intensive pvp (except for maybe Punisher)
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jathro wrote:
    Starting the season with a Blade pvp... arguably the most health intensive pvp (except for maybe Punisher)
    And Carnage is boosted for extra drainage. I'm tempted to skip that one.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Question for the Dev's are we going to be getting our March community video or will we get a Q&A. Which on and when will we be getting it, and when are they going to increase to ISO you can earn. The ISO in the game is set for a 3* player and the game has become a 4* game. Please give us some good ISO news.
    we are aware of the ISO situation and we are working on it is not good news
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Options
    *(03/09/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Deadpool's Daily (beginning 3/9/16), PVE & Versus events and linked to Quake stats.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    ...Are we going to be getting our March community video or will we get a Q&A...

Hi,

I'm sorry, but it's looking like we will not have a developer video for this month due to scheduling difficulties. We are hoping to have something a bit different and fun lined-up for an early April video though. Please stay tuned.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,311 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    wymtime wrote:

Hi,

I'm sorry, but it's looking like we will not have a developer video for this month due to scheduling difficulties. We are hoping to have something a bit different and fun lined-up for an early April video though. Please stay tuned.

Could you please pass the word that as neat as the latest videos have been, we really miss the Q&A round? We haven't actually had any direct interaction with a developer in... 5? 6 months?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pylgrim wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    wymtime wrote:

Hi,

Could you please pass the word that as neat as the latest videos have been, we really miss the Q&A round? We haven't actually had any direct interaction with a developer in... 5? 6 months?
    Dave, thanks for letting us know. Also I would 2nd Pylgrims opinion having a Q & A is something that is missed especially when the developers can give us specific answers to our questions and concerns. I know they are working on a lot of things and the more i see the big picture the better I feel about the game.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    wymtime wrote:

Hi,

Dave, thanks for letting us know. Also I would 2nd Pylgrims opinion having a Q & A is something that is missed especially when the developers can give us specific answers to our questions and concerns. I know they are working on a lot of things and the more i see the big picture the better I feel about the game.

I didn't realize so many people missed the Q&A. It seemed to me that most forumites just complained that a majority of the answers were a variation of "We are working on it." or "DPDQ" icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,311 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lidolas wrote:
    I didn't realize so many people missed the Q&A. It seemed to me that most forumites just complained that a majority of the answers were a variation of "We are working on it." or "DPDQ" icon_e_biggrin.gif

Even that is an improvement over the complete lack of interaction with the developers in half a year. IceIX provided some insight but now he's gone as well, so it's been three months of nothing but messages and announcements relied via David... which has proven not really efficient as a pressing question from us to the devs took almost two months to be answered.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    wymtime wrote:

Hi,

April Fool's nonsense of some kind?
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Options
    *(03/11/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Deadpool's Daily (beginning 3/14/16) and Weekly Buffs.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No 4* Quake event in the near future?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    That should be the one after Blind Justice... They won't run a Quake PvP until next weekend.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:

Yes, Quake Versus is incoming (as teased in R96 patch notes), but still a little ways off.