DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Options

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anyone else wish TU1 would show up so we could have another battle to a monument of pages? Miss the good old days on the forums. Miss the good old days of mpq in general. icon_e_sad.gif
    Alas, TU1 has moved on to future fight.
    Although I suspect he'll sneak in through the backdoor (p) again once anniversary rolls around and he sees what awesome joke character will be up for grabs this year.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Anyone else wish TU1 would show up so we could have another battle to a monument of pages? Miss the good old days on the forums. Miss the good old days of mpq in general. icon_e_sad.gif
    Alas, TU1 has moved on to future fight.
    Although I suspect he'll sneak in through the backdoor (p) again once anniversary rolls around and he sees what awesome joke character will be up for grabs this year.
    TU1 may be gone, but I'm back ****!
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm sure that we were slipping. Back up to the top.
  • rkd80
    rkd80 Posts: 376
    Options
    HI EVERYONE! *waves wildly*
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    really guys? the 4th page? what is even going on here....
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Howdy Django folks! Do you still use this thread?

I queued up one of your members--NickHewitt--in IMMORTAL RAGE PVP. He has 2,101 points yet is running 3* Cyclops, Iron Fist and loaner Red Hulk. I just popped in here to say, what the heck? This is in spite of ol' Nick having a fully covered 4* Cyclops and a few other max or high-level 4* characters. My only guess is that he climbed with a much better team and then put out this team so his teammates who queued him up would have an easy target. Just wanted to see if I'm right or if something truly odd is going on here.

Also, for what it's worth, I'm planning to attack NickHewitt with 3 minutes left in the event--happens in about an hour--so if someone sees this before then could you let him know not to unshield?

Cheers!
  • NickHewitt12
    NickHewitt12 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    vudu3 wrote:
    Howdy Django folks! Do you still use this thread?

I queued up one of your members--NickHewitt--in IMMORTAL RAGE PVP. He has 2,101 points yet is running 3* Cyclops, Iron Fist and loaner Red Hulk. I just popped in here to say, what the heck? This is in spite of ol' Nick having a fully covered 4* Cyclops and a few other max or high-level 4* characters. My only guess is that he climbed with a much better team and then put out this team so his teammates who queued him up would have an easy target. Just wanted to see if I'm right or if something truly odd is going on here.

Also, for what it's worth, I'm planning to attack NickHewitt with 3 minutes left in the event--happens in about an hour--so if someone sees this before then could you let him know not to unshield?

Cheers!

Hey Vudu!

Figured I'd throw out a cupcake team at the end to help a bunch of other people in the shard, as some were struggling to hit 1.3. I climbed the whole way up using JG/4clops, but figured I'd use an old favourite team for a easy queue for others.

Thanks for checking though!
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    To J, pve has crushed its fair share of players' spirits. Tbh, I think you would have avoided retirement this time again if you hadn't been playing without a beer (or three) by your side.

To DLaw, good luck on your teaching endeavors. It's good to know we still have people like you out there who know the proper way to corrupt the next generation.

To Bowgentle, you're still playing?
  • Tannen
    Options
    Third page again.

Nope.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    Options
    if we own other peoples puppies where exactly are they?
  • TheOncomingStorm
    Options
    if we own other peoples puppies where exactly are they?

I thought that's what we were sacrificing when we opened legendary tokens. It is a lot easier to find puppies than goats or virgins.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    Options
    have you ever thought....what if you put a dehumidifier and a humidifier in the same room, what would happen?
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    Options
    really guys? page 5, seriously come on slackers!
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2+ year old alliance seeks player of any age for good times.

Interests must include crushing PVP like a boss, t5 season finishes, and laughing at your alliance-mates at least once an hour.

DjangoUnbuffed is one of, if not the, oldest alliances in MPQ. Founded on the first day of alliances, we've been going strong ever since. We have openings in our roster for Season XXX (Vin Diesel and/or Ice Cube not included).

PVP is a must. PVE is optional and we'll find you a place to merc out to if needed.

Must have a sense of humour and a thick skin.

Tasteful nudes are a must; tasteless ones preferred.

Inquire within.
  • Tannen
    Options
    Random bumpage. How's everyone going?

And yes, Django has been around for a long, long time...

For reference, see: this very thread... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • TheOncomingStorm
    Options
    Tannen was great seeing you randomly pop up on Line the other night/day. I think one season we should try to get back the band for that season.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tannen was great seeing you randomly pop up on Line the other night/day. I think one season we should try to get back the band for that season.
    Leave out the bearded cook and I'm in.
  • Battosai
    Battosai Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Djangounbuffed have à place for me :p ?
  • TheOncomingStorm
    Options
    Slight bump...
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    Options
    What's the difference between a dirty bus stop and a crab with **** implants?
    Ones a crusty bus station and the others a busty crustacean