DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Options

Comments

• I'm like a dirty brown skidmark in ur boxers. No matter how many times u try and clean it, it will always be there. ALWAYS
  • TheUnwiseOne began chatting in this thread on February 26, 2014.

The thread has been Phantron free since February 26, 2014.

Coincidence? I think not. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Soooooo... You guys have any openings for an old veteran back from hiatus?

I don't have any useable 4* yet, but my 3* roster is still pretty badass and my xforce is about to take advantage of my iso/hp stockpile.

Locked may remember me from our days with [just]
  • thecapnjoe wrote:
    Soooooo... You guys have any openings for an old veteran back from hiatus?

I don't have any useable 4* yet, but my 3* roster is still pretty badass and my xforce is about to take advantage of my iso/hp stockpile.

I'll take u in my alliance if u want? Locked is a meany and says u smell. I'll be good to u icon_e_wink.gif
  • Maceo511
    Maceo511 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    thecapnjoe wrote:

I'll take u in my alliance if u want? Locked is a meany and says u smell. I'll be good to u icon_e_wink.gif
    By good, he means he'll send nudes of himself and manscape your initials into his nether regions.
  • Maceo511 wrote:
    thecapnjoe wrote:

By good, he means he'll send nudes of himself and manscape your initials into his nether regions.

I know ur game. Back off. I saw him first. He's mine. I own him.
  • Maceo511 wrote:
    thecapnjoe wrote:

I know ur game. Back off. I saw him first. He's mine. I own him.

TU1, you might have better luck if you let him know you have a t50, bordering t25 alliance.

Not too mention your two openings. (p)
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Wow! Long time no see, Capn! Glad to see you, indeed. Unfortunately Django are full right now, and we do often need recruits between seasons. TheUnwiseOne here got a decent PvP-only alliance, and S.H.I.E.L.D are looking for 1-2 (contact NorthernPolarity here on the forum), so you can join either and be none the worse. If you would want to join Django later in case we had an opening, I'd gladly commend you to everyone else here.
  • Decent? Decent?

You swine, I will see u burn in hell for this.

We are more than decent, we are semi decent.
  • Well, how could I turn down the offer of personalized nudes?

what alliance am I searching for?
  • thecapnjoe wrote:
    Well, how could I turn down the offer of personalized nudes?

what alliance am I searching for?
    Ho Lee Phuc icon_e_wink.gif I'll give u all the nudes u could ever want. And more.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Did we ever get steam facebook authentication?

Cos while I'm happy playing from my comp atm, I'm going to bail again if I can't attach the same account to my phone.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    G'day Tannen!

Nope, no Steam link to Facebook. Cause, you know, it's, like, complicated, really!

How are things down under?
  • Tannen
    Options
    G'day Bow. Oz is good. icon_e_smile.gif Oz is always good. icon_e_biggrin.gif

No steam link eh? Bugger...

Cheers
  • Bumping because searching for this thread in Alliance section past page 1 is too much work.
  • TU1 - got the pics. Thanks!

Those can't really be yours, can they? If so, I would have a doctor examine them.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    TU1 - got the pics. Thanks!

Those can't really be yours, can they? If so, I would have a doctor examine them.

Doctor said there is nothing they can do. Apparently the growth is usually something they only see in the poorer parts of Africa. The greenish liquid seeping outta it though, they can't explain. But it sure does taste yummy.
  • Tannen
    Options
    I knew he'd start congealing at some point. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Tannen
    Options
    Bumping for great justice.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    Tannen wrote: