DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Options

Comments

• hurcules wrote:
    Tannen wrote:
    Bumping for great justice.
    Somebody set up us the bomb!

I got know clue what you are talking about. Is this some new gangsta slang or something? Are you trying to pimp my ride?
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    hurcules wrote:
    Tannen wrote:
    Bumping for great justice.
    Somebody set up us the bomb!

I got know clue what you are talking about. Is this some new gangsta slang or something? Are you trying to pimp my ride?
    Probably dating myself, but it's an old meme. Google "All your base are belong to us".
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Launch every zig! icon_e_wink.gif
  • Tannen
    Options
    Nope. The third page is not acceptable. For anyone wondering, the first 20 people in DjangoUnbuffed were...

dlaw008, TheUnwiseOne, HailMary, Tempestos, Allorin, IceIX (invited on a whim by TU1), Rajj, Pats0132, MTGOFerret, 00001noob00001, bughunt, Veikka, FoxyMulder/Verne, Ballatician, Coolbond, Mimmer, Ju Li, Spider-America, Gozutashoya and finally Tannen.

dlaw008 was the name-giver and alliance creator.
    TU1, HM, Tempestos and Allorin were made commanders on 14th March, 2014.

The words fitt ed Kitche ns were banned on the 18th of March 2014, this is also when dlaw008 purchased the rest of the 20 slots for Django to expand into. These events are probably unrelated.
    Lazy Thor's name was set in stone by Rajj on the 19th of March 2014 and DjangoUnbuffed filled all of the five remaining slots at the same time, again, completely unrelated.
    Tempestos got married on the 23rd March, 2014 and was the first Djangolier to take an extended holiday. This time, totally related.

This small info break was brought to you by the letters D, J, A, N, G and P.

Cheers,
    - T

Er. O. I meant O. Really.
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Page 3? I almost couldn't find this darn thing.

Any way, TU1 aka PKE aka TPU1 is leaving, again. You'll be missed buddy...until I go into the FFRK Line Chat.
  • Looks like we were the last post on page two. Meaning we were about to drop down to page three. A place a proud and celebrated thread such as this dare not go.

But now we're back on top. Where we usually don't like to be. I think we prefer like... 19th. Yeah, that's a good spot.
  • TheOncomingStorm
    Options
    Yea, it's nice not to always be on top. Sometimes its nice just to lay back and enjoy yourself and the view.
  • Tannen
    Options
    Page 4 is not axe-ceptable. We may get the chop.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If this thread ever drops to page 3 again I will consider this alliance inactive and delete it.

Now continue the inanity.
  • TheOncomingStorm
    Options
    After only getting 10 ISO yesterday because only the cold one decided to play that day, I got 170 ISO today. Thank you for actually playing one match today, except for the two people who are intentionally trying to dry up my ISO supply so I cannot buy Standard Tokens.

Maceo does not count. He jumped to an alliance that would give him 200 ISO. He said it was to let someone else get a black HB cover. Smooth. It was all about that 30 extra ISO. I see how it is.
  • Tannen
    Options
    Hahaha! JM didn't notice where this thread was! And now he never will!

Back to the top! To the top I say!
    - T
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I actually thought we were looking for fresh blood again.

Although we still need to fill our vampire quota, ever since HM left.

At least we got the robot quota filled.
  • Unknown
    Options
    You're all getting my slightly not so new blood back for the upcoming season. You already knew that, but I needed a reason to bump this thang.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bumping bumping bumping....cause we cannot be relegated to page 2! that's just blasphemy
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Can't believe there are no people standing in lines to get into Django *pout* We need to fire our PR manager, or find the body
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Can't believe there are no people standing in lines to get into Django *pout* We need to fire our PR manager, or find the body

wait....we have a PR manager?
  • Tannen
    Options
    We certainly had one. Not sure if they're around any more.

Hence : Body search time! Yay!
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    We should post spoilers here to prevail over that speculation thread.
    I'll start: We will get a variant 4* Squirrel Girl: Thanos' Nemesis.
  • Tannen
    Options
    We obviously need some red hulks in here. So I'm voting next 4* will be alternate universe : deadpool-hulk.
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    Anyone else wish TU1 would show up so we could have another battle to a monument of pages? Miss the good old days on the forums. Miss the good old days of mpq in general. icon_e_sad.gif